• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Brawl Reults Thread

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles

1: Ally
2: Holynightmare
3: Silverdoc
4: KingAce
5: Swordguard
5: Hype
7: Ambrose
7: F00l
9: T.O. Joe
9: KingKong
9: Shifou
9: Mikey
13: GI
13: Kuenzel
13: Raidos
13: Illiad
17: Ham n Eggs
17: Dimmy
17: Buenob
17: HingHussle
17: TinMan
17: RyanFTW
17: i1337
17: AvariceX
25: Infzy
25: Rye
25: Tippr
25: Jerk
25: SRTM
25: MightyChir
25: Phiddlesticks
25: Josk

Brawl Doubles

1: FalconRapes (Ally + Holynightmare)
2: Untouchables (TOJOE + KingAce)
3: Hot and Cold (Swordguard + Kingkong)
4: PrescribeTheHype (Hype + SilverDoc)
5: TinmanOnIce (f00l + Shifou-)
5: Gibrose (Ambrose + Gi)
7: ThisisClutch (Dimmy + Ham&eggs-)
7: Projectile Spam (Buenob + SRTM)
9: Whips&Tips (tippr + Kenzal-)
9: BTown (Dirka + Hing)
9: Team Troll (Akaris + Troll)
9: AvariceX+F1zz (AvariceX + Fizz)
13: Better Luck next time (Illiad + Jasuke)
13: TeamoSupremo (Chirp + Wildcard)
13: Marker (Arys + Huss)
13: KingFlare (Xflare + KingJ)
17: Squizz (Jerk, White)
17: SmashBros (SmashBro + TrashBro)
17: Nana and Popo (Infzy + Annsy)
17: ICYHOT (KSNIP + TPC)
17: Mistral+Primo (Mistral + PrimoPeach)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1: Ally thanks for coming out,its nice to be able to p;lay someone as good as you once in a while..dont mak a habit of coming too those too often though xD!
2: Holynightmare good **** getting 2nd,nice job in doubles...our MM was intense
3: Silverdoc happy belated bday
4: KingAce good stuff in doubles/4th..Ally/Holy are just too good man xD
5: Swordguard aib playoffs match irl was lol nice job in doubles
5: Hype good stuff, GW comin for joo LOL
7: Ambrose i knew i was gonna lose lol,brose2good
7: F00l sucks about your wii,you'll get a new one soon enough with docs tourney
9: T.O. Joe
9: KingKong you and SG in doubles was sick to watch,uthrow>fair was insane..close game in pools
9: Shifou good stuff getting top 10
9: Mikey l2recover
13: GI gtfo you n00b
13: Kuenzel nice zss
13: Raidos nice seeing you again
13: Illiad i<3you
17: Ham n Eggs ggs in bracket,you shoulda beat me tbh
17: Dimmy phiddlesticks combo will evolve in time
17: Buenob nice seeing you again
17: HingHussle lol @ u complaing to SG aobut his cgs,i feel same way mang
17: TinMan still havent found clutch,ilu for teh chickens though <3
17: RyanFTW nice zss
17: i1337 never got to mm,or even play,oh well see you next time
17: AvariceX nice seeing you again
25: Infzy i still havent learned to mash out of grabs rofl
25: Rye i think we played ggs
25: Tippr you shoulda beat me too,ggs very close
25: Jerk im pretty sure we played, ggs
25: SRTM ggs in doubles
25: MightyChir idk
25: Phiddlesticks boozer
25: Josk ??

ggs to everyone i played in B+ and adnan in melee(stop sandbagging loool) and nice talking to you guys also..grats to KK for winning melee and Ally for winning B+ and my vawn bretherens for ****** without ******

edit for troll: nice seeing troll your laugh is lol,nice seeing JNO ilu buddy,nice seeing Marik, and anyone else i talked to that didnt make it out of pools thar =]!

lol at buffet

kuenzel

Smash Ace
1: Ally-First time playing you, it was the doubles match. I can't beat the uptilt, man. Gratz on winning.

5: Swordguard- gg in pools. Despite anything you may say on the boards you're a nice guy. Gratz on beating Ally that one match.

9: KingKong- Beast of course. Hope to play you again sometime.

9: Shifou- gg's, After the set, Iliad said "Don't worry bro, Shifou's legit."

9: Mikey- Cool seeing you again, maybe someday we'll play again.

13: Kuenzel- I guess 13 is my lucky number: its always the one next to my name.

13: Raidos- I hate it when you gimp me.

13: Illiad- what can I say, I just saw you like a week ago.

Greetings from my computer desk. (lame)

17: Buenob- gg's man, very close and stressful game. Hope to see you again.

17: HingHussle- For only wanting to play on FD you did pretty well. Heck you placed higher than Tippr.

17: TinMan-cool to finally friendly you, maybe we can get serious in a bracket match sometime.

17: RyanFW- I hate it when he gimps me.

25: Infzy- **** man Sonic is so freaking crazy, our matches were very close. Too bad no one cares to discuss the ZSS/Sonic matchup more than "Get rid of her suit pieces, and you win" and "Its Sonic, you win."

25: Tippr- You suck man, when have I ever placed higher than you? What seeding? No Johns bro.

25: Phiddlesticks- Despite our easy pool I still went all out when we played, and it was a great match nonetheless.

25: Josk- I think you mean Jaske?

Marik: If you drop Yoshi I will has a sad.

Troll: Your name doesn't lie.

lol at buffet
Agreed. pretty lame, and not worth 25 dollars.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
What is this Joe? If someone didn't make top 25 they aren't worth your shout outs? Well fine! We don't want your poorly written shout outs! We'll write our own, and exclude you!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sorry broski i just copy pastad the results...you wouldnt let me sit on your lap so your dead to me anyways =[ </3

.Marik

is a social misfit
=]

I guess I can take a hint lol.

:yoshi:

Brawl was poorly organized though.

People like me and Akariss didn't make it out.

That's how you realize something is wrong, even though I enjoyed the tournament as a whole.

Particularly Brawl+ and not vBrawl at all.

Kuenzel, can you upload those matches from the Pownz casual that happened before December Decimation?

Sorry to bother you, I need Yoshi videos up haha.

Iliad

Smash Lord
1: Ally - **** your b+ wario lmao. Bro, our first match of Link vs CF was so epic. Too ****ing good.

2: Holynightmare - We never got to MM :(

3: Silverdoc - You were supposed to play Ally in GFs man wtfffff. Also... LOL THREE STOCKED SWORDGARD

4: KingAce - I always face you 2nd round of winners... Wai gawd waaai. GGs man, when I picked Link and you just started stoner laughing I was like "**** I'm done."

5: Swordgard - **** Troll had it ****ing out for you lmao. But you do well under pressure. But duuuude.... WTF WHY BRINSTAR?! WE PLAYED LIKE A YEAR AGO AT NIKOS AND I CPED YOU THERE AND YOU TOLD ME "**** thanks dude, I'm going to ban Brinstar from now on."

5: Hype - You beat Joe, AND Joe? Thats like Joe to the power of 2 x gtfo ***** I'm hype. We need to falcon ditto. Badly.

7: Ambrose - I didn't want to say it at the time, but when you smiled, I went from six to midnight. Ambrose has still ****ing god it, top 7 at a stacked tourney like this.

7: Fool - We didn't play... How ****ed up is that? Good **** taking top 8 bro, you'll get compensation no doubts, and if not from LBT than from the community that actually gives a **** about you.

9: T.O. Joe - "I don't want you guys to go, I wish I could just stand out here on my driveway forever." YOU NEED TO MOVE TO HAMILTON xD <3 *hugs*

9: KingKong - You're a sexy piece of man meat, and I woulda loved to play and get wrecked by your bowser.

9: Shifu - I ****ing told you that you'd do well. ****. Litsen to me next time. We need to have a rematch xD

9: Mickey - lolololololol, You're an evil person, letting me SD like that, and going MK when I went Japes. I WILL beat you someday, even if I have to tanya harding you to do it.

13: Gi - You're beast. You got your girlfriend to play your B+ matches LMAO... manliest man I know, Ni ha rawg waaa

13: Kuenzel - Lol you stealin' dem wiiz, n hidin' it in yer begz. We placed the same, good ****. xD

13: Raidos - Mike, you're supposed to be the next ambrose, wtf is this 13th bull****.

13: Iliad - Well you proved Tinman was pretty free, and you clutched on i1337 and avenged Geoff... It's not a top 10 placing, but **** it, you did good.

17: Ham n Eggs - Mad legit in doubles bro, honestly I had just thought you were some rando who was friends with Dimmy. Good ****, hope to see you at more tourneys.

17: Dimmy - Lol I need to go marth anytime I play you in doubles, seriously. Then you'll be like "****. THAT is clutch."

17: Buenob - I don't blame you for not wanting to come back. But hey, there's other tourneys that won't be bad, so come back for them. And bring all of ottawa again like with Havoc. Too sexy. btw, lol at your pool

17: KingHussle - Didn't play you bro, dunno what to say other than good **** making it out of your pool, unless it was bird.

17: TinMan - I hurd ur pritty free. Lmao. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU PICK RAINBOW CRUISE? DO YOU EVEN HIT THE CPS?! <3

17: RyanFW - Yo, **** good matches in pools, I want to play you in a 3 stock environment, same goes for your falcon :D

17: i1337 - DUUUUUDE You're mad ****in' legit. Phiddle is not a joke. I had to go into ****ing Hamilton Kaio-Ken x10 mode to ****ing beat you last game. Too **** good, come out to more tourneys, and i'm sorry about the lack of MMs / Friendlies, but next tourney I will play you the whole ****ing time if you want me to. You can hold me to it.

17: AvariceX - You beat Jasuke, good ****. xD

25: Infzy - You're better than this, come on broski. Btw... Your girlfriend totally didn't seem to mind us holding hands, let's get something going there. ;)

25: Rye - I have no idea who you are, but good **** for making it out of pools.

25: Tippr - Wtttttffffff.... Justin. You're prolly a better marth than me except when I go kaio-ken, but that's for desperate situations. How the **** did you place lower than Chris? lmao

25: Jerk - You're a **** sucker.

25: SRTM - You're dreamy, and don't let this discourage you. You beasted at No Waahs, and in doubles. Come back some time, maybe, show me your moves?

25: MightyChir - Didn't get to play you, good sht on making it out of pools.

25: Phiddlesticks - I promised I would avenge you. And I ****ing well did. Steel City Brawlers baby :D

25: Jasuke - LOLOLOL JOSK. Yo were you there just to complain? I mean ****. LOL. "What is your definition of dry-humping?"

Special shoutouts:

Akariss: WTTTFFFF WIFI JOHHHNNNSSS

Troll: Marko, you're cool ****ing ****. We need to friendly more, CF vs Lucas is definitely one sided. ****ING LAWL AT HOW HARD YOU TROLLED ON SWORDGARD. OMMGGGG YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS HAD HALF THE CROWD ****TING THEMSELVES.

Dude in the yellow shirt and scarf at LBT: If you weren't so handsome, I'd hate you for being associated with LBT.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
=]

I guess I can take a hint lol.

:yoshi:
'adda boy!

Brawl was poorly organized though.
As if I'm not hearing enough of that in the other thread. :/
Kuenzel, can you upload those matches from the Pownz casual that happened before December Decimation?

Sorry to bother you, I need Yoshi videos up haha.
Ok, before I just didn't do it because I was lazy and procrastinating, but now my Wii is bricked.
I'll see if the replays are on the SD Card, even though just navigating through the files on my comp wont tell me who played the matches. I really don't know what to do cause everything I'm trying to unbrick my wii doesnt seem to be working.

Hype

Smash Lord
1: Ally: Your falcon is too good. Definetly #1 in Canada. I love that move where you trick them into airdodging and punish with a knee.
2: Holynightmare: We didn't get to play, maybe next time. I see you've been practicing your mk.
3: Silverdoc: Sorry about playing bad in teams. I know you can beat Holy next time.
4: KingAce: Good set, I was really close until that last stock of game 3 you started ******. Lol at my rainbow cruise Uthrow kill.
5: Swordguard: "good luck, but not really. I hope you SD" lol. Fun matches but playing vs IC's is so stressful, one mistake and there goes your stock. It's probably worse for characters without 5 midair jumps lol.
7: Ambrose: What a beast, you don't even practice and still place well. Nice seeing you again.
7: Fool: "I have expensive tastes"..."Yeah, that's why you're in Burger King right?" LOL at you do better with olimar.
9: T.O Joe: ggs. Game & watch is z-axis yo.
9: KingKong: Good bowser. I didn't understand why you picked PS1 vs Dimmy at first, then I saw u side B kill off the rock. I wish I got to friendly you, especially your olimar I need to pracitice that match up. good job placing so well in doubles.
9: Shifu: If you read this, I can give you a drive back to UW.
9: Mikey: We got scammed at burging king.
13: GI: I heard "Gee-eye" being called for matches through the speakers all day and not once did I see you correct them. Also, "Are you playing friendlies?...Then get the **** out of here!"
13: Kuenzel: I haven't played you in so long, we shoud play friendlies next time.
13: Raidos: good stuff beating ace in pools
13: Illiad: watching Ally own you was amazing
17: Ham n Eggs: we'll play some matches next time.
17: Dimmy: nice seeing you again.
17: Buenob: Fun matches. We finally got to play. you're a pretty chill person.
17: HingHussle: don't think I've seen you before, first tourney?
17: TinMan: It seems we are going to have to play each other at every tourney from now on.
17: RyanFTW: lol, the ride home + burger king was hilarious.
17: i1337: we didn't get to play...next time.
17: AvariceX: Good stuff taking a game off of doc.
25: Infzy: we'll play some time in waterloo
25: SRTM: SRTM!
25: Tippr: nice seeing you again
25: Phiddlesticks: did u ever end up playing kingkong in epic bowser dittos. which I can only imagine is the 2nd best ditto after falco dittos.

Marik: we didn't get to play. Sounds like you got the death pool lol, who was in it?

Citrus: fun matches, I hope to see you at more tourneys.

kingJ: fun matches. don't go to lylat with wolf lol, it's too hard to recover.

Distructo: ggs bro.

other guy in my pool: sorry I forget you gamertag. fun mathces though.

Troll: I was laughing so hard when I was playing swordgard and you started making up lyrics to "I got a feeling." Also, lol at swissbeats.

Sauce: I guess you didn't enter brawl. I hope you had fun playing melee.

jaske: Sorry for taking Allys last falcon dittos lol. I hope you got to play him again after I left. He was definetely scurred.

Nickcam: I wish you got off work.

Sorry to anyone I forget to mantion.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ok, before I just didn't do it because I was lazy and procrastinating, but now my Wii is bricked.
I'll see if the replays are on the SD Card, even though just navigating through the files on my comp wont tell me who played the matches. I really don't know what to do cause everything I'm trying to unbrick my wii doesnt seem to be working.
That sucks.

Did you perhaps update your Wii?

I heard Nintendo made a version to brick Wii's when BannerBomb or Homebrew were downloaded or booted.

SRTM

Smash Ace
1: Ally - expected
2: Holynightmare - unexpected metaknight
3: Silverdoc - you ****. I might take up metaknight because of you. Diddy and meta ftw?
4: KingAce - Our first round bracket was TOO close. WTF, I had you. Next time. GGs
5: Swordguard - Nice to finally meet you hasaki bro. More than 1 friendly next time ok?
5: Hype - HYPE!
7: Ambrose - Very nice seeing you again. Your peach is ****!
7: F00l - Fun pools eh? Sorry about your wii.
9: T.O. Joe - Crazy doubles match. I should have controlled that stage more D:
9: KingKong - Great bowser.
9: Shifou - Your diddy impressed me.
9: Mikey - Why were you coaching kingace before our match? :mad:
13: GI - Doubles matches were too close, I thought we had that. See, that confidence is working!
13: Kuenzel - I want to play you sometime
13: Raidos - Nice seeing you man.
13: Illiad - I almost went crazy when you beat tinman, good job!
17: Buenob - Your a great doubs partner! Nice seeing you again. Some of those matches were too close. Fun though.
17: TinMan - Of all the people, I had to fight you in losers! I have a plan for next time btw.
17: i1337 - Killer DK. Fun matches!
17: AvariceX - You carried those doubs matches! gg
25: Infzy- Fun friendlies
25: SRTM - Crappy bracket, crap diddy. Improve scrub.
25: MightyChir - GGS in pools. You remind me of culex!
25: Phiddlesticks - Killer bowser! Really fun friendlies!
25: Josk - Fun doubles match!

akariss - we were supposed to do friendlies!
troll - fun friendlies

.Marik

is a social misfit
=[

That sucks.

I'm not exactly a Wii technican, so I can't help you here...

Is there a way you can re-modify the version your Wii runs on though?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dude in the yellow shirt and scarf at LBT: If you weren't so handsome, I'd hate you for being associated with LBT.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, my thoughts exactly! mother****er has like a falcon aura. Troll definitely wants to tap that.

swordgard

Smash Hero
5: Swordgard - **** Troll had it ****ing out for you lmao. But you do well under pressure. But duuuude.... WTF WHY BRINSTAR?! WE PLAYED LIKE A YEAR AGO AT NIKOS AND I CPED YOU THERE AND YOU TOLD ME "**** thanks dude, I'm going to ban Brinstar from now on."
Because I listened to ally, which I dunnow why it seemed like a good idea at the time. Ally no offence, last time I listen to your advice on how to play my character XD.

Also kind of ironic I didn't feel really pressured for this tourney, just really happy that I got to play GTA players again : )

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, my thoughts exactly! mother****er has like a falcon aura. Troll definitely wants to tap that.
What made you think I already haven't?

Edit: I'd do shout-outs but I have a horrible memory and don't care enough about people to remember them. There are a few I remember and when I'm not lazy I'll write up a mini-shout outs.

annsy

Smash Cadet
25: Infzy - You're better than this, come on broski. Btw... Your girlfriend totally didn't seem to mind us holding hands, let's get something going there. ;)
It was all mindgames "broski" :p did you see his recoil reflex from you to me? -_^ game, set, and match for me. LoLz

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1: Ally:snake:
2: Holynightmare:metaknight::rob:
3: Silverdoc:metaknight:
4: KingAce:metaknight:
5: Swordguard:popo:
5: Hype:metaknight:
7: Ambrose:popo::metaknight:
7: F00l:falco:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Also, how many people entered? I'm guessing there were more people in pools.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
i heard there gonna have PWG online tournaments and ladders and stuff. Any info on that?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
can someone tell me how hype vs tin man went? was it as epic as last time?

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Not at all, Tinman was being a little **** about it and didn't want to play the fight, he forfeit saying "Well it doesn't effect my seeding so why play". Really dissapointed by that move... He ended up playing but only after people convinced him to, and the matches weren't epic.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I wanted to see Tin Man and Hype play, but it was kinda disappointing that they didn't... Ohhh well.

Hype

Smash Lord
People told Tin man that he wouldn't make it out of pools if he didn't win 1 match (which may or may not have been a lie).

We did play and I won 2-1 so he did infact make it out of pools. He just might have made it out anyway. I just wouldn't be surprised if people lied to get the match to happen.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Even still it was pretty dissapointing to see that Tinman didn't want to do the rematch in the first place, especially considering his desire to make the PR, and clear his bad rep for horrible DI (I guess he blames Hype's good looks on his inability to DI the killing blows muahaha). Overall I was just let down by tin this tourney.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin Man and hype playd again? wtf? And Tin, always go for every chance to prove yourself, wtf buddy.

How many people see Ambrose's mother****ing clutch comeback on to joe first game? Get *****!

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Alright here is trolls attempt at shout outs.

1: Ally- It's soo funny how you have these little episodes of rage and just yell random things at people. I think you try to be a nice guy but inside want to be a huge douche.
2: Holynightmare- You were skinnier last year.
3: Silverdoc- Doc bro, you got f'd over... And it sucked.. really wanted to see that CF rematch against Ally.
4: KingAce- We shared some laughs over SG's *** face.
5: Swordguard- I'm glad I helped you discover your brawl fetish and was able to serenade you to the tune of "I got a feeling". You took the trolling really well and you were actually a pretty fun guy lol.
5: Hype- Sorry that SG trolling was affecting you, really wanted you to take that set.
7: Ambrose- Was only mean to you because your doubles partner sucked.
7: F00l- You're a fool...
9: T.O. Joe- Should have let you sit on my lap, we both would have enjoyed it.
9: KingKong- PingPong
9: Shifou- **** ****er
9: Mikey- LOL!!! I can't believe you actually paid me to troll Swordguard... You are mad jokes to chill with at a tourney, looking forward to the next one.
13: GI- Your girlfriend now knows of our love for each other, we can be open with it and that makes me happy.
13: Kuenzel- You were some dude in my pools, you sucked.
13: Raidos- Possibly some of the funnest double matches of the night, you got pwnt by Team Troll
13: Illiad- Should have trolled on you harder, what is this thirteenth place? Wtf where is top ten?
17: Ham n Eggs- Spam and legs.
17: Dimmy- Shimmy
17: Buenob- You were actually pretty kool this tourney, usually you are gay.
17: HingHussle- Looked like a fat asian mob boss.
17: TinMan- Dissapointed.
17: RyanFTW- In some lighting your hair looks ginger, in others...it doesn't.
17: i1337- The tiny little shakey brown guy that kicked all of your ***** with Donkey Kong. Muahahha
17: AvariceX- Beef? Say what?
25: Infzy- Fun Dubz, but you were beasted by TEAM TROLL!!!
25: Rye- Guy.
25: Tippr- Flipper.
25: Jerk- Perk.
25: SRTM- Scrotum, fun friendlies just chilling rocking your epic Peach skillz.
25: MightyChir- MightyFur.
25: Phiddlesticks- Littledicks.
25: Josk- If this is supposed to be Jaske and not Josk, then you're a cute little kid, yes you are... yes you are a cute little kid.

Extra Shout Outs because you are the people who sucked too much to make brackets.

Akariss- Suck less and make brackets.
Sylvantes- Illiad asking if you were the Elf guy made me laugh sooo hard... Ahahahaha. Good hosting despite what these ugly ducklings say.
Marik- New found love for B+? Need to face you in B+ with my Lucas.
Troll- You are the most amazing guy I know, some day I wish I could be as legendary a Troll as you.
Big Serb/ Tasty- Lol at your over the top Serbian nationalism that allowed us to be friends.

If you got a comment that didn't rhyme with your name congratulations The Troll actually remembered you. If you didn't get a shout-out you were forgotten, which means that it is more than likely that you are a pathetic nobody that doesn't deserve to live... Or something along those lines.

Top Bottom