• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/06/10 - WATO9.5 -Brawl And Melee Start At The Same Time!! - Bring Setups =D

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hungrybox and Kyon Present:

WATO9.5

<<<< - Wandering Assassin's Treasure Ore - >>>>

So, it's been a while since I hosted my last WATO (#9) due to school, too many tourneys taking up dates, and other random stuff. I've appreciated all of CFL's efforts to keep the scene alive and going. I went to a pretty cool FIU tournament a couple weeks back, and I saw that there were still a good number of active players, and new faces who have LOTS of of potential. In the past month I have seen old players get better, and new ones make a stand. (Cpt. Crunch got 3rd place at iNet) I encourage players to bring friends to the WATO tournaments, so we can all collectively get better. Consider this the first official training for G.A.M.M.E., which will take place at the Florida Hotel in June. In case you didn't know, Plank is hosting it, and it already has MASSIVE interest. I really want Florida, and even the South as a whole to wreck all of the other regions, regardless of how skilled they may be. BTW, good stuff to all the Floridians who went to Pound 4! You guys Rock......crock.

Theres's a $2 door fee regardless of the prices. Anyone who comes to play anything is required to pay it. It lets you play friendlies ALL day.

This tournament will be held at my house:

3418 Amaca Circle
32837 Orlando, FL

If there's any questions, call me at 407-488-0510.

You guys know the rules. Pound 4. Anything can be overridden by Gentleman's Rule.

To the brawlers: I don't want to deal with any ledge grab rule BS. If you guys don't sort it out if a situation like that arises, I'll just give the Set to the player/team that played less gay. .__.

Registration starts at 10 AM.
Melee Doubles starts at 12 PM, along with Brawl Doubles. Please try to make it on time!
Melee Singles and Brawl Singles start after the Lunch break, which is after Doubles.

Yes, both games will be run at the same time; PLEASE bring setups.

All events are $10 to enter.

PLEASE BRING SETUPS! Don't question yourself!

Enjoy!

Toneh

Smash Lord
hbox what payouts are u usin for this, just wonderin. It'd be cool if u did top 4 or top 6.
It def helps with bringin new players also bc theres more spots to try and go for

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill probably be there for brawl singles. My sister is coming down here for vacation this week, so its going to be an akward schedule for me. As long as brawl singles is 6 or later I should be ok.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Tournament Listing Brawl and Melee-
Dtorr
Kyon
Hbox
Dark Sonic
Kuya
YummyBeefy
nsm
Nick Riddle
M@v
Lady Legion
uuaa
At@t
Action B
Co18
Shaky
Gdx
HrNut
Dfear
Marin
GodMeowMix
CaptainCrunch
Zoro
Draconoa
Loli
Poltergust
Mk18
Seibrik

TvC-
Dtorr
Dark Sonic

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill get my work schedule the week before this, so I will know excatly when I get out. It should be 5:30pm or 6pm. Who wants to team? I'll *likely* be there in time.

im so here again, yo juan lets play hbox brawl again lol
Don't get brawl'd this time.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wont mav...ill show u how much better i have gotten since then ;) lets do some friendlies?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
**** Mike G i ask for a sticky and i getz none of that? Whats the deal!

hbox i need ur name on NOOB 1. give a shout.
wait what? I swear I didn't see it

my bad, link me again I'll sticky it now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh, thats right, the tourney was TBA before or something. It's all good now :)

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok due to the high demand of NOOB 1, I have decided to relocate the venue as well as change the date. So those of you looking to attend VSA Tampa, please check out NOOB1, it will be a great Melee tournament, check it out

As far as VSA Tampa please read the thread again Click here to check it out so there is no confusion on schedule, door fees, and registration.

New Location:
Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Busch Gardens

3705 Spectrum Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 977-7066

New Date:
Saturday February 27th, 2010.

Register Here

Top Bottom