• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smashin Wit Out A Condom" My Final Smash Fest 3/13/2010

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Yep my final smash fest like they say all good things come to a end..well this is the end for those that havent been to my appt. its not huge but u can do what u want as long as u respect it...need sets...as far as food theres a micky dees only 10seconds away

where my place is:
4249 plaza dr. Appt. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

if u were at beefys smash fest and u think that was fun...my fest are no holds bar crazy every1 has a good time at my place...and u will be laffin till u goto sleep we get it big baby..also CAP'N will be here and when he is in the house be rdy for anything:psycho:

date chage

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
UPDATE FOR THIS FEST!!!

Where : 10109 whisper pointe dr. tampa FL, 33647 (i live in a gated community when your coming through the gate say your coming to the ossi's and give them the address and they should let you through

When : Saturday March 13th 2010

Food : i will be providing spaghetti and meatballs with sauce no door fee so its all cool

Housing : if you want to stay at my house on friday or saturday night thats perfectly fine just respect my place and dont do anything that you wouldnt do in your own house i even have a guest room with a nice bed if anyone wants to sleep there and a bunch of comfy couches

if you need anything else call me my ### is : 813 368 5430

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I'm so here. I'll never miss this.

I think it's his last one cause he's moving in with the GF and he's not paying rent anymore. (I think)

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
scidadle knows everything im doin lol imma move this to the followin week.....im not sure if ill be here the week after tho.....if i host this on the 6th how many ppl will mos def come to this????

who is goin to wato
and
who is come to my fest?

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
scidadle knows everything im doin lol imma move this to the followin week.....im not sure if ill be here the week after tho.....if i host this on the 6th how many ppl will mos def come to this????

who is goin to wato
and
who is come to my fest?

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Maybe Dustin will still let you host them. He always seems to have fun with them as long as we clean up after and he can charge like a 2$ door fee.

@Gabe Are you quittting?

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
hell yea..but renth would u goto wayo torny or come to my fest???? i mean i can push back my torney anext week but then its not a def.....and i cant the week before....but yea renth i miss ya my *** havent seen u in ages....get some teams in cuz teams is where its at....jus let me no my ***....u live i g-ville???

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
yea alot of ppl like my location...be has a good location jus cuz of 75 is right there....i have 19 whichs has limitless resorces...but imma pass the toruch off to my lil bro yound and beefy co.ck...when i quit smash tampa needs to keep their sh.it together get ur skills up...for when i leave im gone......

i am not diein...but it sounds like it

also i am givein away my smash board poster its up for grabs.....who wants it?

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
dammit gabe why you gotta go so soon whos gonna make me laugh till i cry and fed-ex me so i laugh even harder and whos gonna be gabe? you leaving is gonna be a huge hole thats gonna be impossible to fill :cry:

though i want your account after this fest

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
dammit gabe why you gotta go so soon whos gonna make me laugh till i cry and fed-ex me so i laugh even harder and whos gonna be gabe? you leaving is gonna be a huge hole thats gonna be impossible to fill :cry:

though i want your account after this fest
lmao beefy i love u man no homo tho...u make me laff to much lololol y u want my acct. fo????

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Why are you quitting?
Ultimate piece of ****

Ugh, this is exactly what I meant. Everyone is going to quit.

The only Tampa melee left is

Me
Beefy and friends
Polmex and maybe Noel if he really does start
Takao

And the rest main in brawl.

I'm gonna be honesty here if the rest of Tampa quits (Namely the drivers) I'm quitting too. Even though I love this game there's no point in playing when there's no one to play with. I mean there's Ed whos like awesome but that's only 1 driver from Tampa.

Renth

Smash Hero
ya i'm in gainesville, i don't get out much because of responsibilitys so idk.

i'm only interested because i haven't hung out with you in a long time gabe, to be fair. I'd love to see slim monk and the others as well.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I may be able to drive you sometimes, Scidadle. Try not to be dissapointed if I can't though. I also may have one more member of the Melee scene that I'm bringing, I might get active with Melee if I get better at it.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
im not leavein for ever....im jus not gonna host fests or go out my way to plat anymore...i mean aslong as beefy keeps the fests come u will see my pretty face.

renth monk and the crew will be at my place..but slim quit along time ago..he was the 1st 1 to quit..but im gabe i can see what i can do

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
gabe i dont expect a big turnout for either game hbox said that the original wato had like 12 people for melee but now look @ it

also i dont remember us ever doing brackets or even trying for that matter

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
i tried to hold a torney remeber exractwas there and moony....but every one was like fu.ck this i jus wanna play...and the reason y wato is big cuz its ORLANDO the mecca of smash in FL. im tellin u man jus keep them as fests....u seriously think ppl from all over fl will goto a house torney...but u try and nothing wrong wit that but im jus sayin from my pass exp. it dont work...and also what happen to me when i want to have a smash fest there real torneys goin on at the same time...so mostly it will be like ur last smash fest

Scidadle

Smash Champion
If you can somehow make them successful tournaments (a house tournament in Tampa doesn't cut it. Find a ****ing venue) then do it. The reason a house tournament wont work in Tampa is because of what Gabe said. We aren't Orlando, you have to make it look LEGIT

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Few things:

1) Any tournaments in this area on the same day?

2) What "time" will this be held on Saturday? I'm driving from Ohio to St. Petersburg and I'll probably be arriving in St. Petersburg around noon on Saturday.

3) Are there any good Sonic mains in FL?

Top Bottom