• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

e_Lounge presents: The Game Table, Mineola NY | March 13th (Saturday)

ELI-mination

Smash Champion

The Game Table
167 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, New York 11501

Game Table Phone#: (516) 280-7643

-------------------------------

This tournament is for Melee only.

Entry fee: $5 for singles and $5 for each teammate for doubles.
Venue fee: $5

Registration begins @ noon, tournament begins @ 1pm.

This tournament hosted by e_Lounge:
http://www.eloungehq.net

MELEE RULESET

Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower port will get to choose the first strike. Loser choses ban before next match.

One ban per player per set. To be chosen after loss.

Modified DSR: You cannot go back to the last stage you won in a set, unless agreed upon by the other player.

The player choice clause!:: If both players agree to a rule outside of my ruleset, feel free to play by that. If one player wants to counterpick Mute City and the other player is fine with that because they think it's a fair stage, then that is more than fine. However in the event the two players disagree, house rules stand.

(Ruleset copied directly from the Apex thread cuz I'm lazy)

See you there!
(PS: Bring setups)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
finally. if there's nothing bigger that day, i'll be there, tv/setup/recording equipment.

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
If I can get Bia to go, we will **** doubles.
You and Bia will **** doubles if you play Melee more and less LoL/Dota respectively. :rolleyes:

That being said all of Stony Brook should go and constitute at least half of the tournament.

That being said, most/all of Stony Brook will flake at the last second, if not well in advance.

EDIT: Two random questions. Does the player choice clause allow for utterly ridiculous stages like Hyrule/Icicle Mountain? Or just ones that have been counterpicks more recently, like Mute City as the rules mention?

Also, will seeding be done by region? I know it's a local tourney, but I'm referring to the possibility of a number of players going from Stony Brook who play each other on at least a weekly daily basis.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Doubles MM with my partner nick? =]
We're not rich enough for MMs, which is why the $5 venue and entry fee are enticing. :<

We would happily Muffin Match you though, assuming we can afford a muffin.

vanill4guy said:
Also, will seeding be done by region? I know it's a local tourney, but I'm referring to the possibility of a number of players going from Stony Brook who play each other on at least a weekly daily basis.
Boo @ knocking out 2 Stony players at last tourney. :(

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
EDIT: Two random questions. Does the player choice clause allow for utterly ridiculous stages like Hyrule/Icicle Mountain? Or just ones that have been counterpicks more recently, like Mute City as the rules mention?

Subscribe.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
**** it Eli. I think me G and Hazz are going to some other tourney in the midwest on the same day and were like the kings of Long Island.

Possible date change for the homies? LOL if not its cool

prog

**** it Eli. I think me G and Hazz are going to some other tourney in the midwest on the same day and were like the kings of Long Island.

Possible date change for the homies? LOL if not its cool
midwest? you're going to get snowed in AND earthquaked.

Leacero

Smash Lord
If you are at this tourney we are playing moar matches.

And to Leacero if you claim you gunna **** doubles then take the MM. Cant say that **** and then not back it up
I'll back it up with the flies that fly out of my wallet when I open it.

Also, you're like the only one ever on these boards that bothered to spell the name right. \o/

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
I'll back it up with the flies that fly out of my wallet when I open it.

Also, you're like the only one ever on these boards that bothered to spell the name right. \o/
Lol k we can just play friendlies

HBK, G and Hazz the kings of LI.....big lol to that **** the midwest come to this and back it up =p

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Big Lol at having to prove anything to justsexed. Stick with your constant 25th placings at 16 man tournies ok.

Id be willing to bet a bye outplaces you at this. Any takers?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Big Lol at having to prove anything to justsexed. Stick with your constant 25th placings at 16 man tournies ok.

Id be willing to bet a bye outplaces you at this. Any takers?
Ok HBK I place bad at one tourney and you base all your judgments off that...

Nice job vs Kage btw i didnt know Ganon countered marth lolololol

You should come man what is even going on in the midwest that tops this?

prog

HBK's trash talk is brutal.

"What does prog even mean? Not making any progress in this match."

"That's the only technical thing he does, and I bet he ***** it up next time."

It's ok HBK. Next time I see you, we have some friendlies to play.

Pistbag

Smash Cadet
I'll TBM you. Tissue Box Match. So you can repay me for the box of tissues you stole from me and expended.

Hey I asked for it, but alright I accept. Better bring some extra tissues cause I'm gonna blow my nose on each and every one of them when I win.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol you know it Prog. And what are you talking about 1 tournament. Ive yet to see you crack single digit placings at any tournament youve attended. My Ganon would thrash your **** *****

And midwest is SMYM, and its looking pretty big and Hazz told me midwest sucks and that its easy money cuz of that time he beat drephen. hobx,m2k are going and im trying to get G to get Mango to go.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Lol you know it Prog. And what are you talking about 1 tournament. Ive yet to see you crack single digit placings at any tournament youve attended. My Ganon would thrash your **** *****

And midwest is SMYM, and its looking pretty big and Hazz told me midwest sucks and that its easy money cuz of that time he beat drephen. hobx,m2k are going and im trying to get G to get Mango to go.
Lol we need to ganon vs marth mm then?
I have gotta 4th at other No Johns which is pretty good for somebody who hasnt been OoS once and this last tourney I had to face Jesus first round lol.

Drunk Hazz ***** all Drephen/All of midwest isn't even safe.

Top Bottom