• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamer's Tournament Feb 13, 2010

BUM163

Smash Lord
For everyone that came and show their support... thank you for coming and please be aware March 27, 2010 will be my birthday tournament in which i will have free food and cake. I might also add Tatsunko vs capcom ultimate all stars if possible. Here are the results for all games that took place in this tournament.

Signs will start now at 11am For all games in the tournament considering the fact that people have to be out the school by 9pm with no exceptions. So in order for the tournament to finish... people have to come early. By 12:30 pm Brawl doubles will start and by 1:30 Brawl singles will start.

Street fighter 4 will start by 2pm. Any questions my aol screen name is oni163 and if you ever want to come to my sessions in my house.... anyone is invited.

Super Smash Bros Brawl results -

1. Jtails and Wes

2. Dire and Jash

3. Adhd and NL

4. Minty sausage

5. 17 cups of coffee

5. Blackanese and Bum

7. Shint PH.D

7. Munoz and Sean

9. Penta and Jelos

13.Rukkiko and Hippo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles -

1. Adhd

2. Jash

3. Nl

4. Bum

5. Minty

5. Wes

7. John12346

7. Leo

9. Jtails

9. Cyttorak

9. Shin moo

9. Luny tunes

13. Dire

13. Penta

13. Liam

13. Remix

17. Ks136

17. Linkx

17. Kingz

25. Shippo

25. Rukkio

Street Fighter 4 Teams 3 vs 3 -

1. We get money

2. Marvel comics

3. TPH

4. WE're not good

5. Poly

Street fighter 4 Singles -

1. Kevin

2. Insaynne

3. Smooth Viper

4. Mike g

5. TPH Truehitman

5. TPH Itachi

7. Poem

7. Clearly and panda

9. Frankie 3strike

9. Techno mixer

9. Travis

9. TPH Lionheart

13. TPH Ace of a wolf

13. SV

13. Bum

13. Matt ''chew'' Phillips

25. Cx30

-007-

Smash Cadet
It was nice getting some friendlies with a few of you. I have not been to a tournament in the longest and was nice seeing all of you. Good stuff jtails getting 1st in doubles with wes. Fun doubles friendlies penta.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Happy bday bum! This tournament was decent, I just wish it had more attendance for brawl.

Also your little sister was adorable! (no masterdave)

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Bum, sorry I couldn't make it, and Happy Birthday.

Good **** Jtails and Wes!

Gj in singles ADHD, as expected.

Jash you ***** too!

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Terrible performance by me smh. Gonna do way way better next time, I wasn't playing anywhere near my best.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
1. Adhd-good games in singles and teams,lol<3frigate x_x,yay brinstar,shoulda planked moarrrr
2. Jash- lawl
3. NlL- ur initials always reminds of nightlord instead,i guess i play too much maplestory lol(random)
4. Bum-fun tourney as always,goo job
5. Minty- share some of that chinese food w/ me :(
5. Wes- ggs in teams
7. John12346-ugh,dont know this MU at all .>.>/johns(lolurnameisjohn) great lucario tho
7. Leo-nice seeing you
9. Jtails-forget to ask u for MM
9. Cyttorak-idk you
9. Shin moo- u ***** in tvc,i lol'd
9. Luny tunes-idk you
13. Dire- i wanted to do a tourney set w/ u:(,G&W dittos!
13. Penta- :(
13. Liam-idk you
13. Remix- nice seeing you
17. Ks1360idk you
17. Linkx-nice talking as always
17. Kingz-did u lose in chess???lol
25. Shippo-learn that match up D:,ggs
25. Rukkio- ggs in teams:p

blackanese-lol 3 money matches....great games,some of em were intense xD
redx- u suck!
007-nice to meet you
hippie- u still cant DI out of turtle >.<?,ggs
jello- real nice teams...id like to team again one day if u like

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
gj everyone. i didnt enter and thought i could save 10$ for next tourney but i ended up losing it by the time i got home....ive officially hit rock bottom im broke...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
1. Adhd :diddy:
2. Jash :toonlink:
3. NinjaLink :popo: :diddy:
4. Bum :dk2:
5. Minty :marth:
5. Wes :sonic:
7. John12346
7. Leo

Not sure if I got this right, someone help out.

Allied

Smash Master
Good stuff bum happy birthday

i wish i went for street fighter 4 >_>

bum we gotta play sometime man ;]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Its not even Bums bday... its in March

and **** @ this jer-z *** coming hurr and taking our $$$.

Jash

Smash Lord
Yea I decided to split with ADHD because I didn't feel like ****** him too badly. :laugh:

I'm only kidding, we got kicked out the venue and I didn't feel like going to Bums house so I went home. I gave ADHD $20 extra so I can go home and eat my food, make the boy happy as I too was happy. Good stuff beating me in WF ADHD, hope to play you again.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol yea metaknight is the ultimate teammate..
too bad our characters actually have to work to be good

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No even me and NL got 3rd and im a MK. lulz

Just that he needs to find the best team char.

Jash

Smash Lord
You know how you know the world is ending? When you play against one or more of your crew members and they use Metaknight on you because they know that is your worst matchup. It's kind of sad really but winning is winning I suppose.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You know how you know the world is ending? When you play against one or more of your crew members and they use Metaknight on you because they know that is your worst matchup. It's kind of sad really but winning is winning I suppose.
LMAO who did that NL? Wes?

Jtails

Smash Lord
i use mk on pretty much everyone though.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good Fight Good Night

yes it was me is was talking about i guess but sonic vs toonlink especially the best toonlink is a hopeless match(not unless i need to learn the match-up) but these days i get counter picked on all the time crew members and all even in melee days and i wouldnt counter pick back and i would be the one to suffer. No more of that honor is out of the door even with crew members i love you all but the rules that are giving to us in tournament, your only handicapping yourself when you try to be honorable with your opponent crew mate or not but you beat me legit i just have to step my game up next time like i said Jash i will beat you lol. Dont take it as a rivalry its just competitive talk from one crew mate to the next.

But keep it up Jash rapen people at tournaments and also to my other DA members good **** at the tournament. Im just glad i lost to only Da members. Thats the only people we should lose to is DA and for people outside of us they should lose to DA period. Oh and to adhd i HOPE WE FIGHT AT VCITY CAUSE I KNOW I WILL BEAT YOU AND WHEN I DO THERE IS NO MATCHUP TRAINING OR GIMMICK TRAINING YOU CAN DO AGAINST ME. SO IM HOPING I PLAY YOU AT VCITY, SEE YOU SOON SMOUCHES:laugh::laugh::laugh:.

D1

Banned via Administration
Pound 4 teams D1+Vanz vs. Cable+Jash?

Top Bottom