• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Counts of Monte Combo - A melee combo video

Oracle

Smash Master
That was a great watch. Good syncing with the music, awesome combos, and good quality. Five stars

QERB

Banned via Warnings
really cool vid, definitely saw some things i've never seen before. got me thinkin (:
good stuff

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Don't even know what to say

Other than that was really I, WEMP, using two controllers at once, was just messin' around in between making love sessions with my many women, and naka and lake were like "dude we need to use this ****" and I would have said give me credit but I was already half way to the south pole to hunt Penguins.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
this is a really cool vid

lake has a cool zelda

WEMP has a win post.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
maybe this should've been combo video of the year or whatever. one of the best combo videos ever amazing combos, mindgames, epic monements, and egde gurad plus very creative.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
maybe this should've been combo video of the year or whatever. one of the best combo videos ever amazing combos, mindgames, epic monements, and egde gurad plus very creative.
Thats still possible. IKMII was only for 2009. We've still got all of 2010 to make something much much better. <3

and thank you for the gif tsk!

TheLake

Smash Master
Thats the best combo by far alan <3

No gladiators, pipers revenge, or jehova witnesses

theres plenty to offer yet!

Onward master namaru of nak!

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping for some G&W but it seems you have completely given up on him =( . Anyways it was a fun video to watch.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I was hoping for some G&W but it seems you have completely given up on him =( . Anyways it was a fun video to watch.
Lol, i haven't completely given up on him. Just in a competitive scope. I still can pulls some sweet stuff with him once in a while.

often not the best combo's, but messing around, funny combo's, clearly showing what makes melee so much fun.
Very well said. ^.^

Renth

Smash Hero
Video started off slow I was like LOL quit messing around then half way through I was like HOLY **** >_>

Naka, I wish our double spike game start - end was recorded

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Video started off slow I was like LOL quit messing around then half way through I was like HOLY **** >_>

Naka, I wish our double spike game start - end was recorded
Haha, that will never happen again. f.B and d.B trading hits? Also to fall at the same rate from the top of FD? Wtf hax.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
didn't expect much.

But I really liked this video. Very easy to watch. Definitely a feel good video.

My favorite video so far this year. ^^

Falcons combo on sheik on dreamland was hilarious. I actually bursted out laughing like an idiot.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I am incredibly impressed with this vid. Good editing, fantastic combo variety, and the combos are either very skilled or decently funny. The symbol synchs with the Peach parasol so well at 1:47, excellent job. And **** Lake's Zelda is BEEEEEAST.

Super awesome vid. And clever name!

Top Bottom