• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me your GFX!

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-mwMQQHDn0

A visual dictionary for universal GFXs in PSA, It's done!!!

Or at least sort of, I checked and double checked my information, but some might still be wrong. However, as I said in the video, it's saved in a way which makes it very easy for me to update it, please report any errors in whatever way is most convenient for you!

Thanks again Thunderspam and BPC for you help, we made the hacking community a huge favor ; )

All the extra information you need is in the description of the video. Rkey out!

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I actually did this like a month ago but had no way of recording it. Still going to upload it but... just saying. You beat me to it. gj

camelot

Smash Ace
Nice! This could definitely be useful.

Old descriptions for GFX, like "red shoop-da-whoop" and "small orange dots that make a diamond" didn't really do it for me.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Old descriptions for GFX, like "red shoop-da-whoop" and "small orange dots that make a diamond" didn't really do it for me.
Yeah, I figured ;P

I love reading positive feedback, it's the best <3

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Imma bump this since the video hasn't got anywhere near as many views as the old one, and yet I KNOW there's a lot of interest in a dictionary such as this one.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Thanks again for all the positive feedback <3

Ehm, like earlier stated: "This should be posted everywhere". I'll go check with some of the stickies if they can link to this page right now.

Top Bottom