• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: No Nose (updated:2/27/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet

Because you can't have Kid Goku without Krillin! :laugh:

Updates:
2/19 - Extracted animations/Hex'd about 40
2/20 - Finished Extracting animations/Finished Hexng animations/ Started adding CHR0's to Krillin/Removed staff
2/21 - Added more animations
2/22 - Started Working on custom animations
2/27 - Still working on Custom animations/ InTrepidCognito has made alt costumes and csp's

Krillin Pics:
[collapse=click here:]

[/collapse]

Krillin Alt. Costumes
Yellow:

Green:

Blue:

Black:

Purple (lolz edition):

[/collapse]

Stage Beta Pics:

[/collapse]

Stage BSTRM
[/collapse]

Character CSP
[/collapse]

To-Do:
-Hex animations to work properly with brawl DONE
-Re-size the tiny guy
-Texture Glitch causes clothes to darken upon getting arse kicked. (this is getting to be a serious prob, I can't even take decent screencaps!)
-Possibly Re-size Shenron and rotate so you can play on him (Like the intro to DBZ)
-Remove the floating staff that doesn't get used for any animations. DONE
-Figure out how to get facial expressions, poor guy has one face :(
-Need someone to help with creating sound effects (Apparently not possible, so this will have to wait)
-Need to start a PSA
-Finish Custom Animations

The Team
-Sentony
-InTrepidCognito

If anyone wants to join the team just say so, it would be greatly appreciated! I could really use someone good with custom animations!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
D: i dont think krillan should be a character. Maybe an alt costume of kid goku. But if you go thorugh with this and make him differently than goku then i support this .

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
hexing the animations to work in brawl is easy, i can hex them for ya(well if you already extracted them out of the iso, because i cant do that)

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
It probably would've been better if you had a bit more progress for Krillin before making a topic (and I actually think he'd work well as an alternative costume for Kid Goku), but good luck anyway. I'll help fix that stage up for you sometime later, since it seems like an interesting idea. :)

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
D: i dont think krillan should be a character. Maybe an alt costume of kid goku. But if you go thorugh with this and make him differently than goku then i support this .
As of right now Kid Goku is being swapped with Luigi and Krillin with Mario. So they will both be basically what I consider 2 sides of the same coin (if that makes sense). I guess they might have their similarity, but when it comes down to playing you'll be able to notice the differences. (diff animations and moves)

hexing the animations to work in brawl is easy, i can hex them for ya(well if you already extracted them out of the iso, because i cant do that)
That sounds good, I'll pm you some files right after I get more animations extracted. :chuckle:

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
btw I am pretty sure we're gonna port goku over to wario in order for the final smash to replace warioman...

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
btw I am pretty sure we're gonna port goku over to wario in order for the final smash to replace warioman...
Sweet, I was just thinking of the pros and cons of having Krillin as a alt costume, but than I realized that Krillin's not a Saiyan and can't turn into Oozaru :(

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Krillin is awesome!! But an alternate Son Goku costume might be hard, because krillin has no tail, doesn't use the staff and doesn't turn into an giant were-ape. His final smash should be his awesome ki blast from his fight against Piccolo... but he is in his youngest appearance, he doesn't know it yet.... and he isn't a pro fighter yet....

maybe he should through a giant stink bomb, that hurts everyone and immobilizes them. But you know, Krillin is immune because he has no nose ;P

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
I support this as much as the Son Goku thread. However, I must make a few suggestions. One, give him any and every move you can to make him different; this includes the Double Tsuhikudan even though canonically, he didn't use it until after the three year timeskip. Also, incorporate his cunning into these moves; show what Krillin is able to do!

(also, can this thread be called something other than Project Krillin? Everyone names their stuff "Project Chharacter We Just Put Into The Game")

Dragon Ball - Detekoi Tobikiri ZENKAI Power! (Instumental) By DiamondBody Sharpshooter - DEMO (Used the first part of the video.)

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I support this as much as the Son Goku thread. However, I must make a few suggestions. One, give him any and every move you can to make him different; this includes the Double Tsuhikudan even though canonically, he didn't use it until after the three year timeskip. Also, incorporate his cunning into these moves; show what Krillin is able to do!

(also, can this thread be called something other than Project Krillin? Everyone names their stuff "Project Chharacter We Just Put Into The Game")

Dragon Ball - Detekoi Tobikiri ZENKAI Power! (Instumental) By DiamondBody Sharpshooter - DEMO (Used the first part of the video.)
I like the songs man, I'll add this to op :chuckle:

Please.. someone do Roshi or King Piccolo! X3

Is there a way to make them not cel-shaded?
Im not too sure about the cel shaded thing, however I'd love to do master roshi after I finish this project. If anyone starts a roshi project let me know. I can hex for ya :laugh:

Also if anyone wants to hex sets of 15 animations just pm me. I currently have like 102 CHR0 files and I can't do em all by myself, haha.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
Updates! made em to the op. Look at all the new pretty animations:chuckle: As of right now I got jump, run, 3-hit combo, jump attacks, and more.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I'd love to do master roshi after I finish this project. If anyone starts a roshi project let me know. I can hex for ya :laugh:
ta quote myself. If Anyone starts old turtle guy im there in a sec. If no one else starts it before I finish krillin I suppose I can do him also. Too bad it's gonna be a good 20 years until this gets finished :psycho:

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
ta quote myself. If Anyone starts old turtle guy im there in a sec. If no one else starts it before I finish krillin I suppose I can do him also. Too bad it's gonna be a good 20 years until this gets finished :psycho:
I would have your babies when you finish Master Roshi.

Final Smash should have him pull out a playboy and creepy smile and then turn roshi into perv roshi. and he will like double running speed jump height etc.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
I would have your babies when you finish Master Roshi.

Final Smash should have him pull out a playboy and creepy smile and then turn roshi into perv roshi. and he will like double running speed jump height etc.
I'd much prefer to see him use his Maximum Power form and unleash a huge kamehameha or get a whole moveset change for a period of time :bee:

Revven

FrankerZ
Ummm why are we discussing Roshi here when this is Krillin? Makes me think nothing is going to get done with Krillin.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
Ummm why are we discussing Roshi here when this is Krillin? Makes me think nothing is going to get done with Krillin.
I actually just updated the op and i'm about to again, I got like 100+ animations. Don't worry it'le get done. Let the boys play haha:laugh:

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I agree somewhat; and i sure hope that guy was joking about 20 years(sarcasm) but seriously, I thought itd take about 3 to 6 weeks or somethin. If that long.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
Lol, I agree somewhat; and i sure hope that guy was joking about 20 years(sarcasm) but seriously, I thought itd take about 3 to 6 weeks or somethin. If that long.
haha, sorry to mislead you like that:laugh: I suppose that was a little sarcastic. I expect a beta to be out within the next couple of weeks. It all depends if I can solve the problem with the texture, and find out whats causing the random Crash. Otherwise I've got about 20 - 30 animations actually imported to Krillin. I think I'm making good progress for only about 3 days of work. :chuckle:

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
haha, sorry to mislead you like that:laugh: I suppose that was a little sarcastic. I expect a beta to be out within the next couple of weeks. It all depends if I can solve the problem with the texture, and find out whats causing the random Crash. Otherwise I've got about 20 - 30 animations actually imported to Krillin. I think I'm making good progress for only about 3 days of work. :chuckle:
I'm surprised you;re doing so well. No other project has gotten so far in WEEKS of work. Get a beta out and start on that Master Roshi shizz.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised you;re doing so well. No other project has gotten so far in WEEKS of work. Get a beta out and start on that Master Roshi shizz.
If you'd like, after I finish posting my update for today, I can hex master roshi's mld0 and send him to you. Then you can work with him :)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
If you'd like, after I finish posting my update for today, I can hex master roshi's mld0 and send him to you. Then you can work with him :)
See, I unfortunately have a life... no offense, kidding of course :p

Actually I am just going to not do anything and just wait for people to do him. I can wait a few months.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
KRILLIN YES! I cant wait to be him .... but theres one thing i dont understand... whats up with that staff , sorry if u talked about it b4 but i just noticed that that staff was there

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
I look foward to the completion of this project, and i wish for a beta soon. a few things i noticed in the pictures was that the clothing keeps getting darker and darker, and you mentioned that as a bug correct? with all technicalities its not, because something within the pac or pcs file is making it darker as he gets attacked. assuming not only the MDL0, but the Texture and Animations where all in the brawl format, you may have accidentally brought over something related to lighting or how the texture applies, or brought it intentionally and it had side effects. hope this helps a bit and the Pole can be removed using SQleons polygon remover, and Make sure to back up files!

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I look foward to the completion of this project, and i wish for a beta soon. a few things i noticed in the pictures was that the clothing keeps getting darker and darker, and you mentioned that as a bug correct? with all technicalities its not, because something within the pac or pcs file is making it darker as he gets attacked. assuming not only the MDL0, but the Texture and Animations where all in the brawl format, you may have accidentally brought over something related to lighting or how the texture applies, or brought it intentionally and it had side effects. hope this helps a bit and the Pole can be removed using SQleons polygon remover, and Make sure to back up files!
O_O, I love you.....

So I went ahead and tried SQleons polygon remover which didnt work (removed head also?), but than I did it manually and *poof* it's done. As for the texture glitch, I'll take a look around my files and look for anything that could have been carried over however I've still only got about 4 days of exp. with actual hexing. If anyone thinks they could figure it out, I'll send you the files :chuckle:

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
O_O, I love you.....

So I went ahead and tried SQleons polygon remover which didnt work (removed head also?), but than I did it manually and *poof* it's done. As for the texture glitch, I'll take a look around my files and look for anything that could have been carried over however I've still only got about 4 days of exp. with actual hexing. If anyone thinks they could figure it out, I'll send you the files :chuckle:
i don't think i can do it. i KNOW i can do it. but in seriousness, i would like to give it a try so kindly pass the files my way!

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
i don't think i can do it. i KNOW i can do it. but in seriousness, i would like to give it a try so kindly pass the files my way!
Done, Good luck sir! If you want I can add you to my team roster in the op :laugh:
if not you at least get a thanks

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I would also like those files.. or else..
Bring it! :rocket:

in all seriousness though, i'll send you the link.

also, My Collapse in the op stopped working :confused: anyone know what im doing wrong there? I really don't like making ppl scroll through 20 pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom