• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amy Files - Currently Halted due to lack of time

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
THIS PROJECT IS SUSPENDED! THERE ARE TOO MANY BUGS AND GLITCHES TO WORK OUT. IF ANYONE WANTS TO RESUME FROM WHERE I LEFT OFF, PM ME

It's about time Amy takes her debut in the world of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and to prove to Sonic that even with Sakurai's help, he can never escape...lol!

When finished, she will come armed and well equipped with her trusty Piko Piko Hammer at all times that will spawn whenever she needs it, and is planned to be semi-slow, with acrobatic animations and great aerial control (similar to how she controls in Sonic Adventure 1). I plan for her to have her share of spinning hammer attacks as well as some others from various games like sonic battle and sonic the fighters. Her hammer will be a force to be reckoned with, with powerful smashes. My goal is to make her a fair balanced character for Brawl and I am open to suggestions regarding moves and ideas.

[collapse=Pictures are in here!! Click Me!!]

Hi Guys! I'm back again! This time, with much more realism!!!

Very realistic, battle ready walks. This is the mid one! She bobs like a boxer while walking but the picture doesn't serve it justice!

Running for the smart bomb! Thats smart!

Another good animation. I think its when she gets up...

From this...

Here's her Neutral Air! I will close her fists and she will spin with the hammer!

The end of one of her amazing taunts! (once again the picture serves no justice!)

Another...

What a Massive Hammer! I feel bad by the victim getting hit by it.

Whatever, you get the point about the animations...Hey what the...

It's Sonic! He finally won't leave me behind anymore!

Gotcha Now Sonic!! **in Sonic's voice** Wtf! How in the hell!

Well, at least I have a teammate now! Something Sakurai felt I shouldn't have! :confused:
Now do ya think Amy is to the correct scale?
[/collapse]

TEAM MEMBERS DEDICATED TO THE PROJECT:
Dxrkn3ss - That's Me
DarkShadeDX - Team member and alternate costume creator
Alonguy - Re-vamped texture and Animator
Super-Sonic - Another animator
SilenceOfNoOne - PSA work (Will be coming up)

HUGE OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE ON THE PROJECT
Stoney (Extensive Knowledge and assistance with animation hexing. Huge amount of the used files and data came from him)
Ds22 (numerous fixes on Amy's model)

Sorry If your name isnt up here, there has been too many sources of minor help...

Planned MOve Ideas: - Subject to change!
AAA Combo - Punch, Smack, Spinning Hammer. A racking damage move but it can lead to dizzyness if held too long
A Up Tilt - Amy quickly raises her hands, lifting the opponent into the air
A Forward Tilt - A quick booty bump, like Luigi's side tilt
A Down Tilt - Amy Pokes her Piko hammer at the opponents feet. Very good range, but very very little knockback
A Up Smash - Amy uppercuts the opponent into the air
A Forward Smash - Amy roundhouse kicks the opponent while hitting them with the Hammer at the exact same time
A Down Smash - Amy swings her hammer at a critical point at the opponents' knees
Running A - Amy's Tripping Attack from Sonic Advance 3.
Neutral Air - Amy spins a 720, using the piko hammer to fend opponents away. Can be spammed in terms of speed
Up Air - Amy blows a kiss upward, creating a damaging heart above her head
Forward Air - Amy swings her hammer attempting to meteor smash while performing a 360 flip
Down Air - Amy drags in the opponent as if the piko hammer was a hook, good for combo-ing with her neutral air
Back Air Amy performs a quick back kick. Pretty simple
Neutral B - Close to the Ice Climber's B move but shooting a tornado instead
Up B - Her running attack animation from Sonic Adventure, using the Piko Piko Hammer to vault herself high into the air, causing slight shockwave damage before launching into the air. Can attack out of it at anytime
Up B Air - She floats up on a balloon like the one she used to escape Zero in Sonic Adventure (idea from Overdrive64) Can also attack out of at anytime
Side B - Similar to Luigi's Down B and the Ice Climber's Side B. Amy spins several times with her hammer, gaining vertical or horizontal distance. It is accompanied by a tornado that drops to the ground that lingers for a couple seconds
Down B - ???
Final Smash - ???

Some final smash ideas!
Pink Typhoon - Sonic and the Black Knight multiplayer Special.
Valor Form Amy - She powers up and pulls out a second hammer, demolishing everyone in her way for around 15 secs?
Amy's Reckless Barrage - Similar to Toon Links, Except she traps them in a seal of hearts, thens demolishes the trapped victim. To top it off, when it's over, she makes an "oops, did I do that?" sort of gesture!
Giga Hammer - As simple as it implies. Her Hammer at least doubles in size for an amount of time.
Just Wait A Minute - Straight from Sonic Adventure 2. She freezes time. (althought nullifying all other's players controls would be much better, if possible)

Most Recently Done Animations
Neutral A attack
Down Tilt
Side Smash
Up Smash

These are done by SUPer-Sonic! He has also revamped up other animations like Escapes and others for added realism!

TO DO LIST
Things in Red are very crucial and Amy WON'T be released until they are corrected
Things in Yellow are in progress at the current point in time
Things strikeout'd in Green are finished

Get the Model Working over King DEdede
Get the bones correct so her animations move her in game
Hexing all available Amy animations
Get the texture fixed - M&SatOWG models need material fixes
Fixing the position in which she holds the item (maybe change her right handed?)
Fixing the being grabbed glitch
Planning out the majority of her moveset
Complete all the animations
The PSA Part
Extensive Playtesting for glitches and mishaps​

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Make sure to study her sonic adventure and sonic advance attacks as well/

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic Battle moveset.

Study it well. That is all.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
^^Well, that would make her Rosy the Rascal, not Amy Rose the Hedgehog... but I guess it wouldnt hurt. That definitely needs to be one of her alt costumes

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Side-B needs to be like Ice Climbers side-B. Only SLower and more powerful.
I was thinking side B would stay how it is with the tornado, too add more moves from more games and differentiate from other hammer characters.

Then her neutral B could be a chargable version of Ice Climber's side B. She uses it in place like Toon Links up B, but if it is charged enough, you may use it to boost forward as well.

Well that's my 2 cents

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
OMG Amy Rose is here!
well, i will help but i am not a very good hacker, of course i can help with stupids and boring things to do, i you need sometime callme, i will play sonic fighters(beacuse the most of sonic moves are from SF), sonic battle for special, sonic adventure 1 & 2.
maybe her final smash can be like her superpower in Sonic & Sega All-star Racing, i mean, Super Huge Hammer!!
I can't help a lot, because i don't speak english very well, but I will do my best :bee:

EDIT: these are my amy's moves:

STANDARD SPECIAL Moves
Piko Piko Whirl
Amy pirouettes with the Piko Piko Hammer outstreched. She can spin for up to five seconds, but if she does, she will be dizzy and unable to attack or move properly for a few seconds afterwards.
UP SPECIAL Moves
Piko Piko Vault
By swinging her Piko Piko Hammer into the ground (or, as the case may be, where the ground would be), Amy can vault far up into the air, making for excellent vertical recovery. If used on an opponent, it works like a footstool jump (meteor smash in the air, squishes the opponent on the ground).
SIDE SPECIAL Moves
Tornado Hammer
Straight from Sonic Heroes: Amy hops into the air and swings her hammer horizontally, releasing a tornado of hearts. This tornado only lasts for a few seconds, but it will trap anyone who approaches it and leave them dizzy once released.
DOWN SPECIAL Moves
Invisibility
Why does Amy have the ability to turn invisible?! Maybe she perfected it in her attempts to stalk Sonic... At any rate, Amy turns invisible, and is able to remain invisible until she attacks, is attacked, or ten seconds pass.
FINAL SMASH Moves
Giga Piko Piko/Long Hammer
As it stands, Amy Rose is the only hedgehog to not absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds at one point or another. For this reason, her Final Smash does not have to do with the obtaining of this unlimited power. Instead, her Piko Piko Hammer blows up to two times its usual size. Needless to say, she deals a lot of damage and has a lot of knock back with her hammer modified like this. The transformation lasts only for about 15 seconds, after which time it returns to its normal state.

And here hay two .brstm files one for his theme (sweet passion) and one for his Victory
Amy rose.brstm
Note: her Victory theme need to be Z06.brstm( kirby series ) because she is over ddd.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Sonic Battle moveset.

Study it well. That is all.
Yep, I have played through that entire game. I just don't know if its a good idea to spam hammer attacks through her entire moveset or tweaking and adding in twists and suprises. Do you think I should have her hold the Piko Piko Hammer 24/7 or should I just call it in PSA for the hammer related moves?

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
OMG Amy Rose is here!
well, i will help but i am not a very good hacker, of course i can help with stupids and boring things to do, i you need sometime callme, i will play sonic fighters(beacuse the most of sonic moves are from SF), sonic battle for special, sonic adventure 1 & 2.
maybe her final smash can be like her superpower in Sonic & Sega All-star Racing, i mean, Super Huge Hammer!!
I can't help a lot, because i don't speak english very well, but I will do my best :bee:

EDIT: these are my amy's moves:

STANDARD SPECIAL Moves
Piko Piko Whirl
Amy pirouettes with the Piko Piko Hammer outstreched. She can spin for up to five seconds, but if she does, she will be dizzy and unable to attack or move properly for a few seconds afterwards.
UP SPECIAL Moves
Piko Piko Vault
By swinging her Piko Piko Hammer into the ground (or, as the case may be, where the ground would be), Amy can vault far up into the air, making for excellent vertical recovery. If used on an opponent, it works like a footstool jump (meteor smash in the air, squishes the opponent on the ground).
SIDE SPECIAL Moves
Tornado Hammer
Straight from Sonic Heroes: Amy hops into the air and swings her hammer horizontally, releasing a tornado of hearts. This tornado only lasts for a few seconds, but it will trap anyone who approaches it and leave them dizzy once released.
DOWN SPECIAL Moves
Invisibility
Why does Amy have the ability to turn invisible?! Maybe she perfected it in her attempts to stalk Sonic... At any rate, Amy turns invisible, and is able to remain invisible until she attacks, is attacked, or ten seconds pass.
FINAL SMASH Moves
Giga Piko Piko/Long Hammer
As it stands, Amy Rose is the only hedgehog to not absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds at one point or another. For this reason, her Final Smash does not have to do with the obtaining of this unlimited power. Instead, her Piko Piko Hammer blows up to two times its usual size. Needless to say, she deals a lot of damage and has a lot of knock back with her hammer modified like this. The transformation lasts only for about 15 seconds, after which time it returns to its normal state.

And here hay two .brstm files one for his theme (sweet passion) and one for his Victory
Amy rose.brstm
Note: her Victory theme need to be Z06.brstm( kirby series ) because she is over ddd.
Wow! Lots of ideas. I definately like that neutral B idea. A holdable Spinning attack that can leave you dizzy if you hold it too long! Thats priceless.

The Up B Idea I already had in mind. Like the jump from sonic shuffle when she goes over the hammer spaces. I'd make it a set recovery until you reach the top, then you could cancel out of the rest of the animation or just let it finish for a 10 star finale. LOL

I don't know If I wanna make her turn invisible though.

But I would almost definately use the neutral B idea, thats if I can figure out how to program it in PSA.

Thanks for the Input!

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Remember to study her sonic advance and sonic adventure attacks too!!!!!

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
I like the way this is going! Any one got any suggestions for any NON-HAMMER attacks. And should she hold the Piko Piko Hammer at all times to just summon it in the moves she uses it in?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
not that this has anything do with amy.. but where issonics arm in the last pictures o.o

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
"If it's about a date, it'll have to wait!"

EDIT: The victory BRSTM is set to loop over and over again...that needs to be fixed.

Sonic CD - Act Clear By DiamondBody Sharpshooter - DEMO
I made a different victory. After all, it IS her first appearance.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
or you could use YouTube, but whatever floats your boat :)

lol for kicks, I wish she had Valor Form with two Piko Hammers the size of D3's XD Maybe for Final Smash haha

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
or you could use YouTube, but whatever floats your boat :)

lol for kicks, I wish she had Valor Form with two Piko Hammers the size of D3's XD Maybe for Final Smash haha
Nah but that is a good idea. I was thinking of making her finally become Super Amy, but her weilding 2 hammers at once makes more sense. I really am considering it. Is it possible to do that though?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
okey what abut put the sonic series victory theme for her, tecnically this should be hes vicoty theme.
And i have questions, we need her normal clothes and five more! what color can be her seconds colors?

And what about her voice? you will put in the game?

of what game do you extract Amy?

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Nah but that is a good idea. I was thinking of making her finally become Super Amy, but her weilding 2 hammers at once makes more sense. I really am considering it. Is it possible to do that though?
Just like DragonBall Saiyans rule, Emarald characters can't be Girls sadly :(
(lol actually idk, but in DBZ they did say that Super forms are only achieved by Guys so it kinda makes sense if you transfer the analogy to Sonic XD)

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
okey what abut put the sonic series victory theme for her, tecnically this should be hes vicoty theme.
And i have questions, we need her normal clothes and five more! what color can be her seconds colors?

And what about her voice? you will put in the game?

of what game do you extract Amy?
You're jumping a little ahead SuperGuzzi. We gotta get her moves done before we can worry about textures and victory themes. Without a moveset, she wont need a victory theme cause she'd never win...lol, but the BRSTM is pretty good.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
You're jumping a little ahead SuperGuzzi. We gotta get her moves done before we can worry about textures and victory themes. Without a moveset, she wont need a victory theme cause she'd never win...lol, but the BRSTM is pretty good.
I know i know, but i can't help with her moveset, i just can with textures and her icons, Just i can't wait >.<, but okey okey i'll be patient

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Just like DragonBall Saiyans rule, Emarald characters can't be Girls sadly :(
(lol actually idk, but in DBZ they did say that Super forms are only achieved by Guys so it kinda makes sense if you transfer the analogy to Sonic XD)
I know. but no restrictions are made on Kingdom hearts characters. Giving Amy a Valor Form would be sick. But I would want her to glide around and stuff. Apparently, You can't modify specials like sonic's in PSA so she would have her normal run if I did that. That kinda kills the entire thing.

How about something easier. The Smash Ball enrages Amy (like it shows ineveryone's eyes) For her special, She spins her Hammer so Rapidly that she creates a flurry of Wind and Hearts damaging up to 55 damage with set knockback. At the end she regains herself and makes an "oops, did I do that" sort of gesture!

Top Bottom