• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco! 2/20/10

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Melee Singles:

1: sleepyk ($36.00)
2: fullmetal ($18.00)
3: dogy samich ($6.00)
4: bbq
5: nice1
5: zero gamer

Brawl Doubles

1: i'm gonna let you finish...but milk is the greatest beverage of all time (Reflex + Kismet) ($132.00)
2: zerosuit and zelda (BigLou + Billy/Bill_) ($66.00)
3: pick metaknight and press b (Serin + T3h_Albino) ($22.00)
4: lebron and kobe (shaSLAM + Elev8/I SEE YOU)
5: we take it from the rear but kampfer<3 we always end up on top_ (Zero + Kola)
5: giving up ur mother for lent (?)
7: blow my fuse (?)
7: affirmative action (?)
9: werewatch (?)
9: douche, spelled correctly (?)
9: coca-cola, cause it works (?)

Brawl Singles
39 Entrants

1: BigLou :luigi2: ($198.00)
2: Elev8 :popo::dedede: ($99.00)
3: Kismet :falco::metaknight: ($33.00)
4: Bill_ : :falco::shiek::snake:
5: Reflex: :fox:
5: Serin: :dedede:
7: Kola: :marth:
7: Dan(GR): :metaknight::shiek::olimar::random:
9: Micaelis: :dk2:
9: Munkus_Beaver: :metaknight:
9: Zero Gamer: :lucario:
9: nice1: :falco::snake:
13: shaSLAM: :wario:
13: Pika_Cam :pikachu2:
13: T3h_Albino :dedede::popo:?
13: Isaac: :zerosuitsamus:
17: Derp: :marth::lucario:
17: m3troid: :gw:
17: Wulfy: :falco::snake:
17: Spade: :marth::samus2:
17: Ryker: :gw::falco:

Isaac - Ryker (Sorry I didn't know who you played cuz I didn't see you play x_x

Shoutouts later.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Seriously, people need to stop putting the Pika_ before my name >.<

EDIT: And you accidentally put Rpade instead of Spade.

EDIT 2: Issac used ZSS and DK I believe. M3troid used G&W. Ryker was Falco and G&W. Spade was Samus and Marth. Wulfy was probably Snake and Falco. I'm not sure about Derp.

Prawn

Smash Master
seriously so many entrants for brawl and that few for melee :/

depressing.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Great tournement guys, not as many entrants as promised but it doesn't matter because the overall event was so ******.

Shoutouts~
*Pools*

DanGR- Had a great time in our set dude. The matches were too intense for something that wasn't in a bracket lol. Thanks for playing Friendlies with me to help me learn some matchups.

Munkus Beaver- So for the past year I've never played you, but during this season I've had you in 5 competitive sets lol. Nice job beating me in pools, If I didn't know better I'd say we're REALLY even against each other and just a few mistakes sets the match for either side. It's crazy lol. Oh and congrats on beating Dan bro!

Micaelis-First of all, I'd like to aplogize during my rage after our intense pools match. xD I was stressing like a mofo at the last stock. Ok so I'm going to agree with you, DK vs Marth has to be one of the funnest matchups I've ever played. Nice meeting you and playing that uber tough DK. Hope to do again sometime.

TurtL- Nice meeting you dude. Really close set, I'm super shocked I got the last KO off of a spaced Shield Breaker.

Pope- Though the pool may not have showed it, you did a pretty solid job. Just get some matchup experience and I'm sure you'll make the sets much closer.

*Note: Not only did we have the hardest pool, but the fact that I got first seed and had to go against Reflex first round was just dumb XP. Pools hate me lol.

*Bracket*
Reflex- Great Games, I'm not as bummed out about losing to your fox after seeing the others you've played against and the crew matches. I'll work on closing the gap of skill between us, just give it more time lol.

Cam- Finally got to play your Pikachu! Dan was right your pikachu is very technical, I've never seen such fluid QAC's. Hope to play ya again sometime.

Munkus- Same as above XD

Kismet- I guess back to back Metaknight matches made me really unprepared. At the set wasn't that bad. Fun playing you again though.

Elev8- Thanks for the friendlies and advice. I'll make sure I apply them more often.

Yea next time one of these are hosted I'll be there, as long as I have a ride : P

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Since shoutouts are kinda supposed to go here...

This was definitely one of the best tournaments I've been to in a long time, if not ever. I'll have the AL vs GA crew battles online sometime either tomorrow (today) or Monday. AL W00T

Shoutouts:
Derp: OMFG who the heck are you?? xD Your Lucario was awesome, and I REALLY didn't see it coming. I need a lot more match-up experience to beat you xD

Munkus and (**** what is the name of the other guy who was commentating): You guys need to be at every tournament live feed commentary booth ever. I couldn't believe how legit you guys sounded, almost likes sportscasters! That was so incredibly funny, I really hope to see (or hear) you two commentate again.

DRK, Cam, and Zap/"Run"/"Doosh": I didn't get to really play any of you at the tournament, but thank you again for housing me last night :) All t'was fun, and I hope I can come down again soon.

Spade: Apparently I need to start playing you more again xD I had no idea what to do against your Marth; I need match-up practice! They were great matches, though.

Biglue (AKA Biglou): Our matches were fun, and thank you for all the advice you gave me. I think I mentioned this, but I remembered halfway through our match that you play P1 frequently, and at that point I knew I was toast x)

Elev8: I'm winning that dollar back next time I see you ;) <3 Diddy dittos

All the TOs: Thank you for hosting such a fun tournament, and I really hope you guys do more soon. I think this is the first tournament I've ever been to that actually had time for crew matches before midnight struck (or for that matter, was done with the singles brackets)! The posters were really cool too; props to whoever set everything up.
EDIT: Derp was Lucario and Marth.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Watching Dogy and Nice1 troll on people in Sf4 was hilarious.
Good stuff Raf you finally place higher than your evil brother lol
more trolling shoutouts later XD

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Time for shoutouts!

Pika_Cam: Lol, Pikachu vs. Lucario is one of the campiest match-ups ever, apparently. I'm glad I finally got to meet you and I hope to see you more often.

Ryker: Dude, nice Falco. We should play more Blazblue too.

DanGR: Because of you I have to either learn to love Brinstar or ban it X( I'll get you next time, Gadget!

Billy_: PLEASE USE MORE SHIEK, our money matches should be reason enough :p. Sorry I went auto-pilot during the second money match.

Reflex: lol@trying to run away and laser camp right when the line blocks you in Pictochat. GGs.

DarkM3troid: Good to finally meet you. You have a legit Game and Watch, you just gotta be more patient. He's not very good at killing, despite his powerful smashes.

Derp: Penir, Pener, Pen1r, Pen15, d*ck!, d*ck?, c*ck!, c*ck?, dihck, d*ckl, d*ckL, and many more variations lol. We did that on like 3 wiis.

Elev8: It never stops, it just elev8s! Gooooooooooood stuff in crews. Holy holiness, 5 stocks = ****.

BigLou: Love the hat, man! I hardly played any friendlies with you, but they were pretty fun. Oh, and you Shoryuken'd the wrong Ice Climber XD

Kola: You just keep getting better and better. You've also proven, scientifically, that I do better with the tag Uguu~ than I do with ZeroG. And wtf at doubles, mang! Next time, we better go for money.

ShaSLAM: Thanks for the ride and good stuff! All you gotta do is get the fear of grabs in you and you'll be total ****.

BBQ: Lol, for some reason I actually expected you to look like a Super Saiyan 3 Pikachu... don't ask XD but good games man! As you could tell (as could everyone else) I'm really inexperienced in Melee, but I'm getting better everyday and next time we play, ****'s gonna get REAL.

Dogysamich: aaaaaaa omg, your Doc is incredible. I had no idea he could move like that. I should have asked you for some Doc tips, but I was too scared to bother you >.> Good stuff whoopin' me in Sakura Dittos. Are you going to Final Round? I might be going and I'd love to play you some more.

SleepyK: You are waaaay too good. Good stuff getting first and thanks for the tips, but now I feel so pressured to get better because you went out of your way to help me out >.<

Serin: Honestly, I expected you to be just some overconfident scrub, but you really know what you're doing with Dedede! Everything you did seemed deliberate and exactly the right option for x situation. I hope to see you again so I can take back my 5$! >:O

Nice1: Your Ryu is just as **** offline as he is online, obv. We should play on XBL more often.

Everyone else: I didn't really play y'all enough to give a proper shoutout, but good stuff to everyone!

This tourney was a ton of fun
Posting shout-outs on both threads

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Shoutouts at school :D

Biglou: Good ****. Luigi is no joke, but I'll make sure to 2-1 you next time ;) GGs

Elev8: GOOD **** TAKING SECOND MAN. PUTTING KISMET OUT OF BRACKETS IS NO JOKE!
Make sure you beat me in the next MM we have :p

Kismet: Good stuff man. Your falco keeps getting harder for me, and I only took a game off
of you cuz you ran into a D3cide. GGs

Billy: Your falco is legit as hell, I just need to work on punishing your mistakes better. GGs

Reflex: **** your Fox x_x But the jet hammer kill was sooooo worth it :p

Serin: You ****ing SUCK! Do better, you ****ing scrub...

Kola: I didn't get to play you, but your Marth seems to be getting better and better.

DanGR: GGs man, I'm surprised you didn't go Olimar.

Artdude: Your DK is maddd legit and smart. I had to play smart or you would have beaten
me x_x GGs.

Munkus: I didn't get to play you :(

Zero: GGs man. Your Lucario is good, just don't roll so much and repeat your mistakes.

nice1: GGs, nice Falco. You would have ****ed me sideways if I played you in SF4. And the Melee games were fun too :)

shaSLAM: GGs man, if you had used nado vs me in pools, you might have beaten me.

Cam: I didn't get to play your Pika. I wanted to though. :(

Alby: Nice hanging out with man.

The rest: Why didn't we get to play or associate?

nice1

Smash Lord
i had a blast at this seeing old friends even tho i hat smash lol

Zero_Gamer - Big thanx to you for bringing more games :). GGs in sf4 i didn't wanna believe that u were still playing on pad cuz the other day u were doin instant cannon's and abel's ultra on reaction i thought u were on a stick but you are an amazing pad player keep up the good work i wish we could've played more but i had to go

Derp - nice akuma i play my friend who is an akuma main and i thought it wasnt gonna be tough for me but it actually was. u play a simple non crazy akuma that gets the job done. i wished we couldve played more. Sorry had to do the gay grabs on you over and over but i saw a weakness in that so i took my chances but good **** on catching me with the demon i thought people stopped doing wake up ultras ROFL

BigLou - Congrats on winning son. see i told you you wouldnt have to fight kismet lol that hat is pimp also. i had fun playing the master of sagat on SF4 we gotta get more matches in in the future. remember DONT PANIC

Reflex - its been a long time seeing u but it was great seeing u. everytime i look up ***** be playing wit another different character. ggs in sf4 watching u and lou play was making me laugh alot. that and the toothpick in your mouth looking like razor ramon. Sorry vega sucks in SF4 but hey maybe in Super he will move up

Elev8 - ur sig says it all. My ***** took home the money good ****. we played one friendliy lol then we played sf4 ggs in that too we gotta get some more matches in online and play some cod4 some time soon.

Serin - you made me laugh when we first saw the bracket and u were excited that reflex wasn't in ur bracket. Ggs in bracket i wanted to go snake but u no that story lol. u hav a nice falcon in melee too. im confused u play good on tha GC controller for melee but use a we remote for brawl mindgames but good **** you're are on ur way.
Munkus - good seeing u man its been a long time. Too bad we didn't get ne matches in :(

Kola - good seeing u and where was ur bro

ShaSLAM - good seeing u too man and good **** makin outta pools I feel wat u sayin once u make it outta pools a lot its no big deal

My pool - u guys played very keep up tha good work tha competition has gotten a lot better but n tha end..... Yall aint got s|-|it on woody he's too good :)

Fullmetal - good stuff rockin my **** n singles ima win a set at final round watch lol good job takin singles

Sleepyk - it was cool seeing u too haven't seen u n forever lol congrats on beating fullmetal I need to do wat u do so I can beat him lol see u at FR

Kismet - like always ur falco is still **** lol ggs but seriously did u hav to throw me n tha bomb for tha final k.o. Make me not wanna cp halberd no more :(

Jared - man I aint see u n forever I was shocked to see u show up. U stiLl got that crazy tech skill I see lol I need some of that.

Last but not least my fav darkies

Alpha - just like old times huh I need to com to GA. Too bad we didn't get ne single friendlies on smash but I'm sure tha results would b tha same lol. See u at final round to hav some more fun wit dogy

Dogy a.k.a. Tha boss - ya saved my life when jares and alpha took turns on me lol. Yea we ***** In teamz they heard tha two guys who rather play ssf4 and do tha dirty bull were teamin and peeps aint wanna enter. I'ma get that dollar at FR for tha daigo set up. Boss u was supposes to win melee singles thts y I forfeit to u. I think u should giv fullmetal and sleepy tha 6 point combo. We are too good n sf4 see u at FR so we can run around screaming OOOOOO J. WWWWWOOOOONNNNGGGGGGG!!!!
Ne one I miss sorry lol com to final round so me and dogy can rep u against ninja link and tha south against korea cuz WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
YA'LL N****S. SWEAR TO GOD.

6 POINT COMBOS FOR EVERYBODY.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

___

@zero_gamer:
my bad man. I kinda do that to people. Don't be afraid of me, I'm just a guy who yells a lot for no frickin reason. I mean, it really don't take a lot to shut me up. -glares at alpha and nice1-

Yeah, i should be goin to FR. I've been plannin on it and i'm takin work off whether they like it or not. I'm down for whatever, just lemme know.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
where are all the MKs, wtf guys?

Nice diversity, at least. LUIGI!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
He used mk against kola in losers bracket, and tried mk once in winners against elev8 in winners.

I'll do shoutouts later after I write my paper.

Player-1

Smash Legend
was GF recorded? I think I might have enough support to start a Luigi ban campaign and I want to use all of the shoryukens in the set to support it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
P-1 trying to strike Elev8 for getting shoryukened umpteen-thousands time in GFs (as I heard)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm writing them after I finish my essay.

Yea Hunter you got me fine =0

D3/luigi is 60-40 D3's favor, the only moves D3 should be using are bair, ftilt, and grabs and luigi can't get in as easily.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm writing them after I finish my essay.

Yea Hunter you got me fine =0

D3/luigi is 60-40 D3's favor, the only moves D3 should be using are bair, ftilt, and grabs and luigi can't get in as easily.
No not you. Luigi!

It's obvious that the power and brokeness of Luigi has taken control of your mind, but you're I see you're trying to fight this power by using Snake, you're breaking free!

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Issac is Zero Suit
Derp used marth and lucario on me
I'm GAW
Wulfy is Falco Snake
Spade is Marth and he might have used samus
and riyker is GAW and Flaco

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I hate to say it, but I have a problem with the crew battle replays... namely that they aren't on my SD card. I can't explain why they wouldn't be, seeing as I watched them get saved (and they are shown being saved on the live stream). Unless someone can think of some reason why I don't see them, I can't upload them :x

Top Bottom