• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSH Housing Thread!

Charoo

Smash Champion
If you need housing then post here! Please post everything that is needed! Don't just say you need housing cause then no one will know how to help you!

At the very least, post the date you're coming and leaving, the time, how many people, willing to pitch in for gas, and etc.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
our car from AZ needs housing (4 people)

we will arrive about 6 PM friday and leave sunday morning

we CAN give you a ride to/from the venue

names:

Forward, Axe, Tai (me), DualCats

Kira-

Smash Champion
My house is actually really disgusting at the moment, due to an inheritance of my sister's dog.

I would, except that it smells awful and the carpet is awful. I doubt you guys want to be here lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
yorkshire terrier

I mean if you guys want then I'm down to house but it's pretty bad waking up to fresh dog poo

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dunskies, can you house us JUST on saturday?

and do you need us to be out at a certain time on sunday?

Charoo

Smash Champion
i think imma give dunskies free entry for being too good

(90% serious)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
**** DUNKS YOU STRAIGHT IGNORING ME DAWG

Yo let me stay at your place and maybe we can take bromance vodka shots again

Charoo

Smash Champion
ill take it lol
you'll get free entry to everything if you get every1 that u're housing to the tournament on time. That means before 11AM cause that's when doubles starts. So yeah, we'll see at the venue.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
just a heads up (plus i didn't explicitly state it):

we have four people from AZ staying at your house just on Saturday night, Dunskies.

there MIGHT be more, but they're not with our carpool, so they're left to get their own housing.

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
you'll get free entry to everything if you get every1 that u're housing to the tournament on time. That means before 11AM cause that's when doubles starts. So yeah, we'll see at the venue.
u know thats never gona happen

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

Top Bottom