• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lucas onstage zair is useful if someone is attacking where your hand would be from behind and you need to move your hand out of the way to dodge their attack

squirtles down b? man.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sopo's up b oos could easily dodge a marth dtilt

i dont think squirtles down b could dodge a warlock punch...lemme test it

edit: nope, it can't

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Chuee, being apart of the Lucas Back Room does not mean you are right and everyone else is wrong on Lucas ;\
Character backrooms are social groups started by individuals who may or may not actually know much about the game, go to tournaments, etc

Chuee

Smash Hero
Don't correct someone if you don't use correct English yourself. Everything else is just johns. So shut up and take it like a man, *****.
I forgot an apostrophe oh no.

EDIT: Shaya: Most people know hardly anything when it comes to low tiers. They rarely ever show up in tourney and no one bothers learning the MU. I'd think I would know more about my character than some random guy lurking tactical.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol, when I see a good pt even play ivy, I'll listen. All i've ssen of reflex do is edgecancel into charizard.

(FYI I've played reflex in tourney too)

Jupz

Smash Master
Actually sopos grounded upB doesn't rise off the ground so he can't dodge dtilts :p . And I also believe Ivysaur is better then zelda.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
nope tien, you're wrong actually...i just tested it, it's even more useless against those guys
Enjoy the cgs to death then.

Lol, when I see a good pt even play ivy, I'll listen. All i've ssen of reflex do is edgecancel into charizard.

(FYI I've played reflex in tourney too)
I've seen Reflex use Ivy in older videos but I can't find any of him recently. There aren't that many good PTs anyway so finding one who uses Ivy is hard. He's clearly worse than the other two in the majority of matchups.

Arcade

Smash Ace
lucas onstage zair is useful if someone is attacking where your hand would be from behind and you need to move your hand out of the way to dodge their attack
One time, I saw a Lucas shorthop zair to bait an opponents spot dodge, then fsmash. I bet it was like winning the lottery.

Mario's dtilt is still the worst.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Only if it doesn't have pikmin...............

Zelda has Usmash, which is un-diable for most characters, true combos from Dtilt, a reflector to avoid camping, and aerials that kill at 80 and don't have a million years of alg. Also, better recovery.

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
I forgot an apostrophe oh no.

EDIT: Shaya: Most people know hardly anything when it comes to low tiers. They rarely ever show up in tourney and no one bothers learning the MU. I'd think I would know more about my character than some random guy lurking tactical.

Even Link is better offstage than Lucas :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lucas has a lot of recovery options though. I don't think saying that Lucas doesn't get hard core gimped by MK is so ridiculous. Either way you guys were arguing over if it was 65-35 or 60-40 -________-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom