• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

InTrepidCognito's Texture Request Thread - Work List Full, Get on Waiting List Now!

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Doing one of those new fancy model hacks or a PSA of an existing character, but want that true genuine feeling to come with them? Look no farther!

Here on this thread, you can post a request for me to make CSS icons, CSPs, and complete alternate costumes for your hack!

What I've done:

-All alternate costumes for Tails, CSPs for Tails, CSP for Shadow, CSP for Knuckles, CSP for Silver: Mr.Weegee
-Green and Super costumes for Amy (and more to come): darkn3ss
-CSPs and alternate costumes for Krillin

Feel free to post here, but DO NOT PM me with a request unless it's an unannounced hack. I don't leak, you can ask Mr.Weegee or darkn3ss. ;)

I can do basic color hacks (instead of a ___ colored suit, a ___ colored suit) or full-on texture changes (make my ___ look like ___), but I don't have much experience with anime, and that's what seems to be popular with hacks right now, so send me a picture if you want that.

WORKING ON:
-Feraligtr alternate costumes
-Amy full pack
-Dark Samus CSP
-Marth hack? Alternate costumes
-Bowser Jr. full pack (my project)

WAIT LIST:
None now, post to reserve a spot.

Speech done, post now.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I'm not trying to be rude, but please don't post pictures unless you want me to texhack something for you.

Those are pretty good textures, by the way. I actually use that Wii R.O.B. :laugh:

highfive

Smash Lord
Don't worry. Merely an example. Which didn't work very good anyway.

And that R.O.B has never been released by me. It's blue. The other is purple.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I haven't hacked my Wii yet, but after seeing the leaked intro to Metroid: Other M, I think someone should put Samus' new beauty mark on her current textures.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I have a request if you are up for it. It should be easy
In the 1 player mode, Subspace Emissary, during the Great Maze, you had to fight those shadow clones (or whatever), and they looked like this

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/8041.jpg

Could you redo that with every character? and would it be easy since the texture is already in the game somewhere?
No, those lighting effects would be incredibly difficult to recreate. Please just use the code I told you about...

I haven't hacked my Wii yet, but after seeing the leaked intro to Metroid: Other M, I think someone should put Samus' new beauty mark on her current textures.
Explain, and I'll do it.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Meh - I'd honestly rather hack it so I can eventually try all of these fully-new characters.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
....You don't need to hack your wii to do any of this.
lol.

Anyway, would you mind texturing (and CSPs if you like) Feraligatr for me? Team colors, and two extras I guess.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Ok, I have a CSP request. I designed my very own Samus texture hack. It's an all-black suit with a white visor. Could you do that for me?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Ok, I have a CSP request. I designed my very own Samus texture hack. It's an all-black suit with a white visor. Could you do that for me?
Wait... if you designed it, what do you need me for? Is that just your idea, or do you need it compiled?

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
A suggestion for a AC for Zero.
Skittles Rainbow Zero - Make every part of him (minus the face (go ahead and do it to the eyes)) a different color of the rainbow. Like this for example.

Eyes: Red and Green

Hair: Rainbow Gradient

"Helmet": Blue

Breastplate: Purple

Lower Legs: Yellow

Feet: Orange

Lower Arms: White

Keep all the black parts Black.

Also. One last thing I want to ask.

Can you make it so the Buster shoots Skittles, Rainbow colored shots, and his sword a glowing aurora style glow?

If you do this one, shoe me a screen shot of it. Please. : )

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Hey Whats happening in this thread intrepid.

I know I'm going out on a limb here but could you make a brawlified amy texture?

Also, can you send me the textures that you already created?
When you get free time in the later phases of my project, could you put together a csp package for me

Normal Amy (Or Brawlified, way bigger preference here)
Amazon Amy (The green amy with amazonian marks of face, arms and legs, try blending in shades of green for a cool look)
Super Amy (With somewhat of a glow like the golden hammer has)
Sonic Amy??? (Amy mimicking Sonic's color somewhat, maybe a white dress, white gloves, blue skin and red shoes, just a prototype, gotta see how the finished product looks)
Hip Amy (Texturize her dress black denim, shoes black, skin legs and arms, trademark white gloves and half-black half red rings to simulate having 2 rings over each wrist)

I would want to make the official csp pics though with the real brawl model. Other pics seem out of game-ish

Replacing Dedede's name with AMY (I haven't done this at all on my wii because I have never changed every costume of a single character to reflect one person. ( for instance, making Sonic all Shadow variations)

Those are just off the top of my head ideas, since it seemed like no one was giving you the work you were asking for. I'll PM you the sprite sheets if you accept my tasks.:laugh:

Live..... you shall live...:laugh:

NNID
Budget_Player
I have a request if you are up for it. It should be easy
In the 1 player mode, Subspace Emissary, during the Great Maze, you had to fight those shadow clones (or whatever), and they looked like this

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/8041.jpg

Could you redo that with every character? and would it be easy since the texture is already in the game somewhere?
Those textures are already in the game. It's either FitCharDark or FitCharSpy; I'm fairly certain. Check those options.

SaxMeister13

Smash Rookie
I've got a request, if you wouldn't mind. I've been working on a hack for Marth (I know, I know...) using a texture from Vyse at KCMM before he quit. Would you be up for recoloring it for the rest of Marth's costumes? Here are the original files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5983ea5538e4ef74ab1eab3e9fa335ca9c01f727f3b2624c

One costume I'd like to look like this, and the rest are up to your discretion.
http://rogue-white-dragon.deviantart.com/art/TOA-Luke-fon-Fabre-92665151

If I'm being rude or otherwise offensive, feel free to just ignore me. :)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Wait... if you designed it, what do you need me for? Is that just your idea, or do you need it compiled?
I can't do the CSP's to match what they look like. I made one myself already, I was merely seeing what one designed by someone else would look like, that's all.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Live..... you shall live...:laugh:
Hmm... Brawlified you say? I could try ripping Sonic's textures and making them Amy-worthy. Just send me your progress so far.

It's a good thing Amy is over the least popular Brawl character, this means CSPs and icons would actually get used. :laugh:

If I'm being rude or otherwise offensive, feel free to just ignore me. :)
It's alright, I'll go ahead and get started on it. ;)

I can't do the CSP's to match what they look like. I made one myself already, I was merely seeing what one designed by someone else would look like, that's all.
Well, send me the texture you have and I'll make the CSP.

--

I think I have enough requests for now. Noobish question: How do I edit the thread's name?

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
can you make a omega zero texture for link? (Heres what omega zero looks like)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
can you make a omega zero texture for link? (Heres what omega zero looks like)
I can't see anything of what his body looks like, and Link would be a terrible choice for someone like that, anyways. Can I have a different picture?

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
A suggestion for a AC for Zero.
Skittles Rainbow Zero - Make every part of him (minus the face (go ahead and do it to the eyes)) a different color of the rainbow. Like this for example.

Eyes: Red and Green

Hair: Rainbow Gradient

"Helmet": Blue

Breastplate: Purple

Lower Legs: Yellow

Feet: Orange

Lower Arms: White

Keep all the black parts Black.

Also. One last thing I want to ask.

Can you make it so the Buster shoots Skittles, Rainbow colored shots, and his sword a glowing aurora style glow?

If you do this one, shoe me a screen shot of it. Please. : )
Repost! For Zero's Insanity!

highfive

Smash Lord
Question:
I`ve recently been working on a D3 texture and need some type of elegant swirl pattern. Could you point me to a good set? From texturer to texturer. I`d owe you one.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hmm... Brawlified you say? I could try ripping Sonic's textures and making them Amy-worthy. Just send me your progress so far.

It's a good thing Amy is over the least popular Brawl character, this means CSPs and icons would actually get used. :laugh:

It's alright, I'll go ahead and get started on it. ;)

Well, send me the texture you have and I'll make the CSP.

--

I think I have enough requests for now. Noobish question: How do I edit the thread's name?
http://www.mediafire.com/?togj5niywno
That's it, pics included

Top Bottom