• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radford Tournament thread | testing

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Face! Miss you too! Regretably I posted in the wrong thread. I'm gonna try to make Unrelenting Bravery though so perhaps I will see everyone there?

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Sorry Justin, but thats way too much driving... 8 hours in one day. I love your amazing manliness, but thats too far for my weak self.

I can pick you up Redd, just message me a street address so I can google map that shiznipple. Does anyone else from VT need a ride? If you guys met up at one location I could pick up 3 people

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sorry Justin, but thats way too much driving... 8 hours in one day. I love your amazing manliness, but thats too far for my weak self.

I can pick you up Redd, just message me a street address so I can google map that shiznipple. Does anyone else from VT need a ride? If you guys met up at one location I could pick up 3 people
Thanks man, sent you a PM.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Yay double posting magic time!

I'm picking up Redd on washington street by Lee hall at noon. If 2 other peoples from VT want a ride let me know and preferably give me your phone # so I can let you know I'm there. I'll be in a red plymouth neon with a license plate that says "MOOFLES".

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
redd, team with me. i wouldn't mind a ride from tech but it depends on when. get redd to call me when you pick him up

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
redd, team with me. i wouldn't mind a ride from tech but it depends on when. get redd to call me when you pick him up
It'll be about noon. If you can't meet me by Lee Hall on washington street I suppose redd could guide me to wherever you'll be? I'm not familiar with the VT roads so I'd prefer to do as little driving around as possible.

But this tournament was ****ing stupid, by the way. I suck as a tournament host.

Anyways, here's my real thoughts:

Results (fixed):
1: Redd
2: KnightPredator
3-4: Duhrdy
3-4: EPsilon933
5: FACE
6: Kryy
7-8: MarthDude
7-8: Nip
9: Sange

[collapse=Round Robin Bracket]
[/collapse]
I made a score error. I 2-1'ed FACE, not FACE 2-1'ing me.

Technically, there's a Tie between FACE and Duhrdy for 3rd and MarthDude and Nip tied for 7th.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant
You should subscribe because it's awesome to. And tournament videos will be uploaded there too.

When we do crew battles again, Redd and KP should be banned, because KP's a demi-god, and Redd is a full-god who can win half the crew battle with only half his stocks. When everyone else improves enough, you will get un-banned, don't worry.

Duhrdy, Kryy, and Nip, it's been fun playing with you all. I didn't know there were good Smashers at Radford.

Also, AMAZING Guts, how's this for a name for my events? It's kind of a reference to a combo video someone awesome made and at the same time kind of references sometimes bravery, name-wise.

Uncledirtnap

Smash Apprentice
great matches guys

EPsilon I love your peach and our dittos :p

yell at me anytime for a smashfest or w/e

(540)577 6763

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
FACE, I demand a rematch -.-

Just wait until i shake all this rust off then I'll be owning everybody :D

Tourney was really fun, would love to do more.

My number is 540-320-3506 if anybody ever wants to play.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
FACE, I demand a rematch -.-

Just wait until i shake all this rust off then I'll be owning everybody :D

Tourney was really fun, would love to do more.

My number is 540-320-3506 if anybody ever wants to play.
That demand definitely deserves to be granted, especially after how our crews match went. if we played a tiebreaker you probably would have had it.

This was fun stuff. I definitely need to work on my game more.

Epsilon, I just noticed that you messed up the match count... you have me winning our set 2-1 when you won 2-1. This means me and Duhrdy tied in matches but not sets... looks like I owe you 5 bucks Duhrdy. XD

also, my number is 540-577-3370 is peoples want to smash.

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
i know you want to pick me up.

our names are like almost the same so like we are bros

and bros travel long distances for no good reason for eachother
I would have gotten you if it had not started so early. Maybe next time??

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
OH ****! i read that bracket! I saw Face gettin' a game off of Josh! Good **** my man

Top Bottom