• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery, why did you change your name back?!
I'll be taking a hiatus from Smashboards. I'm part of two other forums, and seems like I'm more dedicated there. Plus, with the end of Senior year, tennis, etc. I seemingly CBA to actively post on Smashboards anymore. Figured I should at least keep my original name upon my departure.

what schools did you get into?
Accepted
Syracuse University [New York]
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Eckerd College [Florida]
Union College [New York]
University of New Hampshire
Drexel University [Pennsylvania]
Emmanuel College [Massachusetts]

Denied
Tufts University [Massachusetts]
Boston University [Massachusetts]

I'm to hear from Dartmouth University (yes, the Ivy) tomorrow.

Miharu

Smash Hero
yeah i saw that earlier today

(8:43:54 PM) GreatWallOfRice: man you're gonna hate whoever she gets paried up with
(8:43:54 PM) GreatWallOfRice: lol
(8:44:17 PM) Orang3 Kirby: why lol
(8:44:29 PM) GreatWallOfRice: it's we got married
(8:44:34 PM) GreatWallOfRice: they do cutesy couple stuff
(8:44:38 PM) Orang3 Kirby: wayever
(8:44:43 PM) Orang3 Kirby: watever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt3PlcR6oWI

unrelated good song

justaway12

Smash Master
I never actually watched we got married except Yonghwa + Seohyun (Mainly for Seohyun) because the couples that were on there were soo irrelevant to me, but I might actually watch that one. Eunjung is pretty cool.

Bongkok City

I kind of like, except the english, I just can't get into it. No, seriously I HATE IT, if it didn't have the english I would love it, I hope I get over this because I actually like this song and I never hated one line so much, I don't even know why; it just pushes all my buttons =l I just tend to ignore it most of the time, but I can't this time. I don't know, normally I like their releases, but it seems everyone other than me actually likes this >.<

L__

Smash Master
hey man

I like musashi

I love you guys tho

I haven't really talked to all of you but like

there's victra

lol miharOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[come at me bro I know you wanna cuss me out...

out of love ♥]

then there's jose

miss terry

wemp where u at

will

um I know I've talked to more of you but lolololol sorry I have a bad memory =[

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
There's too many of us here.... :[

I sometimes miss victor, but then I realize he's a ****, so I think otherwise.

Edit: Dude, if I lost that dollar to musashi, I hope you'll be there to help me get out of that dire financial situation :/
Kid goes way too hard.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Saw Sucker Punch

No where near as bad as all the reviews had lead me to believe. Then again, They all said Avatar was so amazing that it would forever change cinema.

I really wish Sucker Punch was a graphic novel, would have sold well for sure that way.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Reviews definitely overstated how bad Sucker Punch was. I thought it was all right.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I quote one of my favorite comic artists on the subject of Sucker Punch. He shares a lot of my feelings on it being a FUN movie, and that expecting anything more is setting yourself up to not like it.

"But I will say this, I would watch Sucker Punch a dozen times over before watching some others movies (**cough** Avatar **cough**) for the second time." -Randy Green

Top Bottom