• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mizuumi-con San Antonio, TX Reults

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well I for one had a blast hosting this tourney and I greatly appreciate everyones cooperation for this is the biggest tourney I've done.

Without further ado, here are the results

1: Phantom X ($96.00) : Wario/Ganon
2: K Prime ($40.00) : Pikachu
3: Espy ($24.00) : Sonic
4: Sky Pirate : Olimar
5: Joe : MetaKnight
5: Nike 20 : Marth
7: Cloud : Ike/Link
7: Castro : Peach
9: Grimslayer
9: White Mike
9: Zigsta : PT
9: RK-9 : MK/DK
13: GreyFox : Zelda/Falco/Sonic
13: Carl
13: MorningStar : Snake/DK
13: Paw : G&W/ZSS
17: Zook : Ike/Zelda
17: SSJX
17: Wynn
17: Neku
17: Riza : Samus
17: Peach : Peach
17: RepR55
17: Pedxing
25: Boo
25: Geoberos : Diddy Kong
25: RoxaSora14
25: Sindias
25: Tofer Booboo : Peach
25: Kaylynn
25: Mando92
25: Jerry

I'll post up shoutouts a little later.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Well I for one had a blast hosting this tourney and I greatly appreciate everyones cooperation for this is the biggest tourney I've done.

Without further ado, here are the results

1: Phantom X (Wario/Ganon)
2: K Prime (Pika)
3: Espy (Espy)
4: Sky Pirate (Olimar)
5: Joe (Meta)
5: Nike 20 (Marth)
7: Cloud
7: Castro (Peach)
9: Grimslayer
9: White Mike (Diddy)
9: Zigsta (PKMN Trainer)
9: RK-9 (Meta/DK)
13: GreyFox (Zelda)
13: Carl
13: MorningStar (Snake/DK)
13: Paw (ZZS)
17: Zook (Ike/Zelda)
17: SSJX
17: Wynn
17: Neku
17: Riza
17: Peach
17: RepR55
17: Pedxing
25: Boo
25: Geoberos
25: RoxaSora14
25: Sindias
25: Tofer Booboo
25: Kaylynn
25: Mando92
25: Jerry
Shoutouts soon <3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
As always, SA tournaments are mad fun with mad fun peeps to boot. Probably won't have time to post shoutouts today, as I was recruited to help a friend's film shoot today, but I'll probably get to it tomorrow.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
@Hylian: thanks for the Dr Peppers :> i've never drunk one that fast though haha. bad idea.

Phantom X: thanks for the games, i wanted to play some more like DK vs Wario (LOL) but unfortunately we got cut off short. mad fun though, i hope i can at least make one Austin smashfest before shipping out.

K Prime: i didnt know Pikachu could do that to MK... *shakes head* too much ****. and DK does worse LOL

Espy: the Espy chats are top tier. LOL at SSB64 games, too good.

Sky Pirate: keep up your practice dude, i can see you being up there with Austin's best.

Nike 20: NIKE GETS THE BIG ONE. :3
Nike, you called it, top 5 man! good ****. always fun hanging out with you dude. wish i werent leaving so soon, you make the SA scene go round.

Castro: god dammit castro. god **** your turnip spam. should have gone MK. either way, good set dude, i was nervous throughout the whole **** thing. you should go to more smashfests too dude. that DK/Peach matchup is too fun.

White Mike: WHITE MIKE!

Zigsta: dude, i was so looking forward to meeting you. i'm glad you made it, fun matches, we gotta play Pokemon some time and find some time for Disney discussion. your Charizard combos are too sick too. sideb=60% damage!!!! LOL

RK-9 (Donkey Bong): LOL L2MK

GreyFox: those SD's man... gotta watch them. you must reco-SHUUUUUT UUUUUP!

MorningStar: morning!!! why did you go DK in the Oli matchup??? hahaha nooooooooo. you would have won with your Snake. you're a cool guy to hang out with though.

Paw: haha dude, someday you'll play in a tourney where you wont have to play castro. someday. good **** though, glad you had a good time and result.

Zook: you shouldn't have disappeared so early dude, mad good times afterwards.

Tofer Booboo: i want to play you some more man. also, bring your PS2 to St Phillips! i need to play somebody in KoFXI!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll also be posting up my shoutouts soon.

For now, I'm off. Things to do.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Shout outs!

@Hylian: Thanks for the Dr. Pepper I loved it!

Phantom X: Thanks for everything! I enjoyed the conversations we had, I am going to try my hardest to make it to WHOBO so I can see your last tourny.

K Prime: As far as I am concerned you won. You're still number one to mmmeeee! Magical Pikachu helped!

Espy: Sonic, lulz. You seemed to have acquired his speed, and beat Nike to his own house. You and Prime fight was a great, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Although it did go for a long time, it was great to watch. That Infinite you got on that one Diddy was the greatest thing I've see, and it was topped with a rage quit.

Sky Pirate: You have a very annoying looking Olimar, I wouldn't want to play it cause I would get so ownd.

Nike 20: "Nike gets the BIG one!" XD
Nike man, you are great. Thanks for letting us go back to your house. And also, I will wear my dressy cloths like I always do for St. Phillips, just for you Nike.

Castro: Dude, you have a great Peach, we have completely different Peach's but I still envy yours. Teams was fun, we should do it again some time.

Zigsta: You're and awesome guy, I enjoyed the talking and the friendlies we had. Also thanks for the words of encouragement when I lost my match. Like I said you're awesome.

Donkey Bong: I will bring my PS2 and you can beat me up in KOF, I will not die easily but I will not win either.

GreyFox: Had fun with everything, teams with Beros is the worst thing for you. Something always goes wrong.

MorningStar: I hope you found that Edward, I am more then sure she wanted you to find you.

Paw: We decided to have friendlies a little too late, lol. Next time we will friendly a lot earlier in the tourny.

Bero: You kill your partner, and that is not funny to him. To us maybe, but not to him (Greyfox). I do enjoy seeing your Diddy getting better though.

Tofer Booboo: I love you.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
This was probably the most fun i've had at a tournament. the fact that we actually had a smashfest after this was crazy, and ridiculously fun lol

Phantom X - We didnt get to play, but congrats on winning

K Prime - fun teams in the beginning, i love your pikachu <3

Espy - Mind games in SSB64 too good LOL

Sky Pirate - omg lolimar was too good.

Nike 20 - got the big one. thanks for having that smashfest, and for splitting the somewhat dissapointing pizza with me :D

Castro - 70 TURNIPS 1 MATCH? next time you're in my bracket im gunna punch you in the face

White Mike - WHITE MIIIKE

Zigsta - thanks for doing friendlies with me, i likes your pt

RK-9 - RK-9 is stupid. this is all. (thanks for the ride <3)

GreyFox - the tournament was ran smoothly, you did really well

MorningStar - i just realized we never played , maybe next time

Paw - QUIT GETTING TAKEN OUT BY CASTRO SNDAKNSDJNAKSDJNAS

Geoberos - we didnt get to play, needs moar diddy

Tofer Booboo - glad to see your working with castro to improve, soon you'll be at castro's campy status

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm assuming people are thanking me for DP because I wasn't there to drink it all lol.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yes. it was delicious.

edit: Paw, RK-9 is awesome and you know it. umad that you didnt think of it first.

Suspect

Smash Hero
wow, nike got 5th and beat morningstar...good job...i'm still gonna whoop your *** though ok? :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hylian: Phantom said that you were coming so I went out and bought you a 12 pack :( So to St. Philips! And like, forfeit to me :D

Phantom X: So glad when Austin makes the drive down. Sucks that you had to work, my house really misses you. I'll definetely try to come up to a Austin smashfest soon because your way too fun to hang with.

EXPOSED

K Prime: Melee was really fun. You have weird and annoying mindgames on it xD If I start having more smashfests I'll try to get you a ride to come over cuz we never see you enough D:

Espy: "So Espy ;D" We didn't get to play the tourney! I went in with a goal to only lose to you Prime or Phantom and I never got play any of you at all. I WILL catch you in the perfect twss and Phantom can tear his shirt with pleasure.

Sky Pirate: Sorry if I seemed mad. Good job on beating me and placing 4th at your first OoC. I'll DEFINETELY be looking forward to a rematch.

Nike 20: Your terrible at this game.

Castro: 69 grabs in a match xD I must admit, that was an amazing counterpick. But now the counts 2-0 ;D

White Mike: WHITE MIIIIIKE

Zigsta: OMFG please move to SA. SO fun hanging out with you and talking polemon and rapping to pallet town theme song. And your better than me, wish you were doing better better. Come to St Philips next week!

RK-9: DON'T GO :[[[[[[[[[[[[ Let's make this last week a memoral one <3

GreyFox: Nice job running the tourney. Despite only 4 tv's, we still almost finished. Let's train and get better :D

MorningStar: OMG I saw the hard way why you lost interest in the tourney. **** was hella gay. Hopefully you in much better shape next weekend so that we can have a legit set :>

Paw: Stop losing to Castro. 2 death turnup johns are legit though xD And thats the last time we share a medium, Large is the way to go.

Geoberos: Your voice is still as epic as ever. Falcon matches were the best part of the tourney <3

Tofer Booboo: MORE SUIT!!!!! Thanks for helping me out with the tv's and such, it's like I need something and your there <3 Get a car! Nikefests are worth it :3

wow, nike got 5th and beat morningstar...good job...i'm still gonna whoop your *** though ok? :)
He forfeit against me. Lost to a campy Olimar on japes and just didn't feel like playing anymore.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shoutsies:

Hylian: Thanks for the Dr. Pepper. It was delicious.

Phantom X: Thanks for coming down and taking most of our money again. <3 We'll try getting something together for an Austin smashfest soon. Hanging out with you guys is too fun.

K Prime: That cypher gimp made me :((( Great games though. Sorry I forgot to record the third match x_x

Sky Pirate: Scary Olimar. We'll definitely play some more sometime soon.

Nike20: Nike takes the big one! Your game with Pirate was great to watch. Your Marth gets more precise every time I see it.

Castro: lol @ Jungle Japes and turnip pulls. Crazy.

Zigsta: We had ourselves a good set. We'll play some more. Oh, and I want a Bowser vs. Mario match sometime.

RK-9: :( That you're leaving. Go to St. Phillips before you go!

GreyFox: Good **** for running the tournament for most of the day. Too legit. Sucks we couldn't finish.

MorningStar: You should've gone Snake vs. Olimar :(

Paw: Lol @ Medium Pizza.

Geoberos: Top tier voice.

Tofer Booboo: lol.

I had a great time at this tournament. Ending so early gave us plenty of time to just have some fun with 64/Melee/Brawl. Hope to see you all at St. Phillips!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ok I guess its time for shoutouts from me.

1: Phantom X (Wario/Ganon) - Thanks for coming by and taking our money yet again. I failed to beat you in the Man Money Match so I bought Old Spice so I can at least smell like a man and not a lady. :p

2: K Prime (Pika) - You talked alot more yesterday. I'm actually glad I didn't face you in tourney.

3: Espy (Espy) - Great times on 64/Brawl. Japanese 64 smash is the best. xD

4: Sky Pirate (Olimar) - Good to see another Austin player. Bad to see the Austin player play Olimar. :( Oh well, good to meet you anyways. :)

5: Nike 20 (Marth) - "Nike takes the big one." You had a great match against Sky Pirate. You'll get him next time.

7: Castro (Peach) - **** it Castro. :p

9: Zigsta (PKMN Trainer) - BRING YOUR POKEMON NEXT TIME!!!!

9: RK-9 (Meta/DK) - Those SD's is what killed me in our match. I think it would be much closer if I had my 2 stocks.

13: GreyFox (Zelda) - G-Fox = G tier. Get it done with Team Hyrule. :D

13: MorningStar (Snake/DK) - Don't let it bother you too much. It was Olimar. Not alot of players do good against him, unless they are MK.

13: Paw (ZZS) - LOL @ pizza getting stolen.

17: Zook (Ike/Zelda) - I'm sorry but what possessed you to play as Zelda against me. Your Ike would have beaten me for sure. :V

25: Geoberos - **** IT BEROS!!!!!

25: Tofer Booboo - You need more Sonic in your system and Tentacruel needs to beat that *** of yours. :D

KM: Thanks for allowing me to host that tourney. Biggest one I have done yet. I hope I can host more in the future.

Hylian: Thanks for the DP that Nike bought for you. :)

Thanks everyone for being so helpful at this tourney. Espy thanks for covering for me when I had my match's. I'm so sorry that we never finished teams. I thought it would last alot longer than 8 pm. :dizzy::ohwell::dizzy::ohwell::dizzy:

Hopefully I'll manage the time better. :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

PX--I will never, ever chew Advil ever again. Glad you got your FF and DA money, and thanks for driving/singing amazing Disney songs with me. :D

SkyPirate--I'm glad you did so well at your first tournament, and I'm glad to hear you had such a great time! Looking forward to going with you to future events--events that I won't ever pick a fight with you, 'cuz if I do, you're gonna pierce me with your sword, beat me down with your akido skills, and pour your cayenne pepper-baby powder mix in my wounds.

Greyfox--I'll bring Pokemon next time, haha. And I appreciate the Pokemon music playing!

Nike--Pizza Hut "that's what she said" convo was too good, haha. You might get the big one, but you gave me the big one in tournament. I'll get you back, son! Always a blast hanging with you, and we had plenty of bro hugs.

Espy--Whew, good set as always. I guess I'm just too slow...for now. :p Cool to talk with you as always.

Paw--Solid Zamus, man. Thanks for the matches.

Morningstar aka MR. ***--Fun friendlies as always, man. Stop quitting tournaments so you can go slit your wrists laden with large bulging green veins!

Donkey Bong--Glad we finally got to meet up--you have a very good DK. It's definitely better than your MK, but having a secondary is nice for some tough DK MUs. And I didn't know you were leaving. :(

Tofer--Glad we finally got to play and chill. Just make sure that Peach of yours stays in my kitchen. :p

Zook--Pretty good Ike; you just need more practice. Don't feel bad about the first match--I play with Bored a good bit, so I have pretty solid Ike experience.

KPrime--Dang man, I lost track of time and didn't ask for some matches. Next time, man.

I think that's everyone. If I forgot you, lemme know.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I actually forfeited to him because I was hungry and didn't feel like playing... so I grabbed a cheese quesadilla and chilled at the con. It was cool though.

1: Phantom X - Good yob.
2: K Prime - Good yob. We didn't play, and you you watched me get rapped. :[
3: Espy - Friendlies are fun, and thanks for always teaching me something new. We'll play next time I don't skip out on a Smash Fest. :p
4: Sky Pirate - Good job on your first tournament. Olimar isn't boring to play, just kind of annoying. I hope I'll see you soon. :)
5: Nike 20 - I really wanted you to place top 3, but that's easier said than done most of the time.
7: Castro - Blah blah blah A tier. :p
9: Zigsta - It's funny that both of your characters moved up from low tier. :p It's always fun playing you. I'll have to come up to an Austin fest sometime soon. Get my Zig fix onnnnn.
9: RK-9 - Mmmmmmmmmbabeh DK dittos are legit. Let's record some and put 'em online.
13: GreyFox - That dthrow stage spike against that Falco was amazing.
13: Paw - My d00d. You're improving! We shall play soon.
17: Zook - You should've smoked that with me. :( "We don't like pop unless... there's a J involved" ahahahahahahahahahahaha
17: SSJX - That ain't Espy.
17: Peach - You probably won't read this, but you took that rap3 like a champion. :)
25: Geoberos - Yo, stop making my ambitious Wario sad. You're getting better.
25: Tofer Booboo - Dude, I didn't find her! I wanted to steal her panties. :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I actually forfeited to him because I was hungry and didn't feel like playing... so I grabbed a cheese quesadilla and chilled at the con. It was cool though.

1: Phantom X - Good yob.
2: K Prime - Good yob. We didn't play, and you you watched me get rapped. :[
3: Espy - Friendlies are fun, and thanks for always teaching me something new. We'll play next time I don't skip out on a Smash Fest. :p
4: Sky Pirate - Good job on your first tournament. Olimar isn't boring to play, just kind of annoying. I hope I'll see you soon. :)
5: Nike 20 - I really wanted you to place top 3, but that's easier said than done most of the time.
7: Castro - Blah blah blah A tier. :p
9: Zigsta - It's funny that both of your characters moved up from low tier. :p It's always fun playing you. I'll have to come up to an Austin fest sometime soon. Get my Zig fix onnnnn.
9: RK-9 - Mmmmmmmmmbabeh DK dittos are legit. Let's record some and put 'em online.
13: GreyFox - That dthrow stage spike against that Falco was amazing.
13: Paw - My d00d. You're improving! We shall play soon.
17: Zook - You should've smoked that with me. :( "We don't like pop unless... there's a J involved" ahahahahahahahahahahaha
17: SSJX - That ain't Espy.
17: Peach - You probably won't read this, but you took that rap3 like a champion. :)
25: Geoberos - Yo, stop making my ambitious Wario sad. You're getting better.
25: Tofer Booboo - Dude, I didn't find her! I wanted to steal her panties. :(
Lol, it was. But it only works against 4 characters. Falco, D3, Lucario, and someone else. Lucario gets it the worst though.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Lol, it was. But it only works against 4 characters. Falco, D3, Lucario, and someone else. Lucario gets it the worst though.
not my falco

not my D3

not my lucario

and not my someone else

jk, i dont even no wtf yall are talking about

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
My apologies if I miss someone. I'm kind of new to this and forget people a lot. ^^;

Phantom X - What is this I don't even, never CPing Pictochat again (you would have ***** me regardless :p). Loved that Ganon and METAKNIIIGHT usage.
Espy - RC ban made me sad. Incredible Sonic, I'm looking forward to when we both learn the MU. :D
Sky Pirate - OMG I'm going to mindgame you so hard at our next tournament.
Nike 20 - You didn't seem mad, but I wouldn't blame you if you were. You did well for fighting a character that few play on a stage that no Olimar would willingly choose. D:
RK-9 - Hah, thanks for explaining that tag. I would have never noticed that.
Castro - I want to play you in an actual tournament match.
Zigsta - Dude, I'm not an axe-murderer. XD Bracket-****** was unfortunate, but you did well with what you were dealt. Thanks for the encouragement and the Disney.
GreyFox - So you were that guy that stagespiked with Zelda's Dthrow? That was downright epic.
MorningStar - I'm glad it was my character that irritated you and not me. I was under the impression that you found me offensive for some reason. I look forward to fighting your Snake in a tournament match when you're actually motivated, y'know? ^_^
Paw - IIRC, you were the first guy I played friendlies with that ***** my Kirby with ZSS. Good games. XD

San Antonio in general- I look forward to playing with you guys again sometime soon and you have my apologies for not being very talkative. Glad there wasn't a lot of "LOLIMAR RABBLE RABBLE", you guys seem cool like that. :D

OH, and thank you for the DP, Hylian. =3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SkyPirate, you're not an axe-murderer.

You're a sword murderer. :p

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Lulz, I will give you another pack of DP! And a hug :D
ah Tofer, i'm exposing your misreading!

Hylian said he was never NOT going to a SA tourney again. double negatives baby. that means that Hylian is a guaranteed attendant to all future SA tournies. if theres Dr Pepper i guess.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
ah Tofer, i'm exposing your misreading!

Hylian said he was never NOT going to a SA tourney again. double negatives baby. that means that Hylian is a guaranteed attendant to all future SA tournies. if theres Dr Pepper i guess.
I know exactly what he said. I said "ANOTHER" pack, implying that he lost his first one (the one we drank) and I would replace it.

EXPOSED!

I never got to play Cloud. I really want to, I love the Peach-Ike matchup. Will you be going to St.Phillips? I never got to have a real match with SkyPirate either, but I did learn that I know NOTHING about my olimar matchup. And yes, A tier blah blah. Who was Joe? I think for this saturday I'll actually go to whatever smashfests are held.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I never got to play Cloud. I really want to, I love the Peach-Ike matchup. Will you be going to St.Phillips? I never got to have a real match with SkyPirate either, but I did learn that I know NOTHING about my olimar matchup. And yes, A tier blah blah. Who was Joe? I think for this saturday I'll actually go to whatever smashfests are held.
get a new name :dizzy:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Stupid of me waiting for someone to post this a link to this in the Mizuumi-con thread

Phantom X : Still haven't played you. One of these days...
K Prime : Didn't 1v1 Brawl you this time :( Great Melee bouts though
Espy : I offstage failed so hard and so fast first match. Second match either I'm getting faster or you're getting slower. One of these days, I'm looking forward to finally winning that set of Diddy v. Sonic matchs. Nice that you got that Footstool-Nanar lock on White Mike (and thankfully not a full cycle on me).
Sky Pirate : An Olimar :O Sadface I didn't get to try playing you. Akido, swords, and 'powder oh my
Nike 20 : Nike gets A BIG ONE! Epic Melee NSNTFFA* and gg melee matches. Didn't expect TWSS **** to go down so hard.
Cloud : Eliminated me, good games. I gotta learn against Ikes.
Castro : Peach posse. Good friendlies.
Zigsta : No friendlies played I think?
Donkey Bong : Did we play Brawl friendlies? Weren't you with us for that Melee NSNTFFA*? **** my bad memory.
GreyFox : You know what? I'm not sorry, the banana should be sorry. Nah, but I'll look for where you are next time. **** I'm such a great partner, right Tofer?
MorningStar : Moar friendlies >:O Sad face Wario... rematch?
Paw : Yes moar friendlies >o< Diddy wants ZSS love and G&W... judgments? Melee NSNTFFA* lolz
Geoberos : Habitually team kills. Sorry doesn't bring back a stock >:O It still brings an epic loss win.
Tofer : Peach posse. Slightly disappointed in your loser's bracket match. Were you hindered by her Sakura cosplay? Maybe you needs moar female Ness cosplayers around :\

Hylian : In thanks and your honor, we raise to you the DP.

Lazy self made acronym
*NSNTFFA : No Stock No Time Falcon For All

MeltyTale

Smash Rookie
Okay so liek... i registered on smash boards
JUST to post in this thread! =P

Wow did i suck! xD
(I was that sakura) :0

I shouldn't have used Samus at allllll ;-;
OMG xD I feel so embarassed. I'm usually
alot better than that. (silly wifi)

I lost my first round against Paw.
We had sum **** dittos.
Fought Tofer, who, needless to say
was a spamming turnip boi. (no offense)

And I can't remember who I lost to
in my 3rd round x_x OH WELLZ!
I had fun x] I'm glad that Cloudy got
high though o.o he's amazing xD

Thank you for hosting this GreyFox!
I'll see ya at San Japan! =]

Also, if anyone wants to play me via wifi
head on over to my AiB page and leave a shoutout.

(wow... long post) ;-;

tl;dr

Top Bottom