• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neo against Ally 2/27/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD I dunno, I liked both matches for some reason. Shows me how much they had to think just to play a against each other.

Second ending was lol though.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
man neo got unlucky 2nd match he had him.
he should have seen that nade coming though XD

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Lol It's funny how Neo had the momentum on last stock second game, and then tripped, probably taking 50% from total lost momentum.

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
Ally is an absolute beast to play against, but all-in-all Neo handled it really well.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
good stuff, but i've seen better out of neo, firsthand >_>

ChibixD

Smash Apprentice
Grenades vs Neo

grenades wins
I thinks he likes to go straight on the explosions

mikeHAZE and Mr-R > Neo =/

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Minty wasn't trolling, he was being serious. Europe meatrides it's players so hard it's not even funny. The person was obviously from Europe by the way he speaks and his ignorance.

Europe sucks - get over it.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
from my experiences europe sux lol.
you have NO experience -_-

It's true that allot of people meatride europes top, but that doesn't have to mean they are automaticely bad. not to mention that most americans also meatride their top

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Americas tops are most [likely/definitely] better than the tops of anywhere else. But the difference is, is that the tops of any region that is reasonably competitive are there for a reason - the ability to outsmart, adapt, etc.
In other words those top players are generally able to get better faster than most others to accomodate to their competition.

inb4 shayatellshisstoryofhistriptoamerica.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I never said our top was better, it just annoys me when someone says europe sucks even though europe vs america has never occured.
and it doesn't suprise me much that someone thinks im better then neo ( even if he is from europe )

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wait, I'm confused. Why did this suddenly turn into "Let's bash Europe"

How dare anyone come in here and say "Europe hypes their players" when European players weren't even mentioned in this thread by anyone except some random '09er with no location and less than 50 posts, AND that player ALSO mentioned mikeHaze.

How could it not be said that were aren't meatriding Neo for saying that he was playing badly, as opposed to just declaring him bad?

Also, with the exception of CO18, myself, and Neo, Mr-R is DEFINITELY, UNQUESTIONABLY better than anyone else that posted in this thread. The others are at least feasibly debatable, though that's not what this topic is about at all.

Get that trash outta here.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I never said our top was better, it just annoys me when someone says europe sucks even though europe vs america has never occured.
and it doesn't suprise me much that someone thinks im better then neo ( even if he is from europe )
lol

10lolings

cenel

Smash Apprentice
I just hate this always europe getting bashed at by random american forum scrubs. Unless like your some1 known as Co18 you have no right to bash our top players. Honestly this makes me tired.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I just hate this always europe getting bashed at by random american forum scrubs. Unless like your some1 known as Co18 you have no right to bash our top players. Honestly this makes me tired.
regional trash talk is typical, it happens amongst different regions in the US too so why would europe be exempt from it

instead of getting all butthurt about it just diss america back

I heard america's best player needs to glide under the stage repeatedly to win

like that you scroobs : p

cenel

Smash Apprentice
regional trash talk is typical, it happens amongst different regions in the US too so why would europe be exempt from it

instead of getting all butthurt about it just diss america back

I heard america's best player needs to glide under the stage repeatedly to win

like that you scroobs : p
Who are you? It's cool if a good player trash talks couse he can back it up with good placement. But if your a nobody you don't know **** about this game. Besides Europe vs America never happened like Mr-R said and isn't likely going to happen if Europeans get treated like trash. Why would the top of Europe want to travel and waste money if we are going to be treated like trash anyway.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Why would the top of Europe want to travel and waste money if we are going to be treated like trash anyway.
I don't think most people intend to "treat you like trash", it's all in good fun. probably a cultural thing but that's just how we are about competitive stuff, it's not really actually hostile(mostly at least)

cenel

Smash Apprentice
I don't think most people intend to "treat you like trash", it's all in good fun. probably a cultural thing but that's just how we are about competitive stuff, it's not really actually hostile(mostly at least)
Pound 4(melee) anyone??? Plank really ****ed some europeans over. Why would we believe that such a thing wouldnt happen again?

etecoon

Smash Hero
I actually don't remember much about what happened at pound, I only got to watch a little of the livestream and didn't check the threads for it. so idk about that in particular, I'm just saying in general americans **** talk, even to our friends, it doesn't necessarily imply hostility

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Pound 4(melee) anyone??? Plank really ****ed some europeans over. Why would we believe that such a thing wouldnt happen again?
Plank pissed a lot of people off in general. His rules and decisions are particularly blunt in that regard. You're seriously using the tournament where the TO outright DQ'd the M2K/Jman team as a general example of Americans treating Europeans like trash?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Yeah I agree, so far alex has been as helpful as possible, not to mention that ''2good grant'' is actually considering sponsoring a player from europe :D

CO18

Smash Hero
My experiences include mming gregs at genesis, he was good but he def wasn't like a top us player status. Of course that was awhile ago and I'm sure he's gotten better but that was MY experience and unless I'm wrong I thought he placed very high in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom