• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Slaugher house1 - A Tampa Tourney Hosted By Yummynbeefy 3/20

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
The Slaughter house

Gettin Sum Fresh Blood

since tampa is in fact becoming better and more active i decided to host this tourney and it will be a tourney not just a fest (unless tampa scrubs out then it will just be a fest)

rules: standard florida rulesets for melee and brawl apply

5$ entry fee for both games

Where: 10109 whisper pointe dr. (yes this is my house but i may get a venue which is like 2 minutes away depending on if this actually gets any hype whatsoever)
also when your going through the gate say your going to the ossis house (pronounced like aussie's) and tell them my address

this will be singles only unless there is enough interest for a doubles bracket!!!

I may be charging a small door fee if we decide to provide food/drinks @ this fest (gotta cover expenses)

When : 3/20

Attendance list
1: yummynbeefy
2: Buba
3:Mooney
4:Lamuigi (if 10 or more people show up he says)
5:Frames
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

setup list
1. yummynbeefy full setup melee
2. yummynbeefy full setup brawl

if you wanna come over friday night i can probably house you

i feel like im missing something but ill revise later

either way lets do this tampa!!!

Frames

DI
tampa sucks get over it

edit- the best tampa venue was that random house that had no water and you had to pee in da grass and there were no chairs

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Rofl....

That sounds **** frames.

Also.

**** you Tampa only kind of sucks.

K fine we suck D:

Tournament should be called the POS house

AG4U2NV

Smash Cadet
Hmmm...another tournament...

After the previous one(which I did not enter)I am still thinking of Going to Brawl...

Thanks to Noel for being a test dummy...and whooping me good as well...Gotta save people so the fight lasts longer...heh heh...

Make a flier and I will replicate it and post them at the USF College campus for you...

Also...I am looking for someone to test my Captain Falcon on as well...meaning anyone who can use ALL the characters roughly decent...

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. I haven't been to a tournament in a while because I've been ridiculously busy, but I'd very much like to go to something small. I'm going to have to say maybe.

Time
Runs
Away

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there for brawl. Thanks for hosting beefy.

I want to go again veggie. The friendlies I played after yours went so much better. I three-stocked Pinoy three times : ). But seriously, I need the peach matchup practice. I'm going to show Keyon what's up.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I normally play better than I did at VSA as well. No johns, I guess. You're pretty good though, Aglow. Do you want to go to Beefy's smashfest this Saturday? I need IC experience, especially with Peach because I'm humiliated that I lose that matchup so frequently, same with Olimar.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I normally play better than I did at VSA as well. No johns, I guess. You're pretty good though, Aglow. Do you want to go to Beefy's smashfest this Saturday? I need IC experience, especially with Peach because I'm humiliated that I lose that matchup so frequently, same with Olimar.
Sorry, but I'm going to be out of town until this monday. Otherwise I'd be at "smashyourmom"'s tourney, or whatever it is. I definately want to get some friendlies in though. I guess we can PM about it.

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to go to this. I'm from NJ, vacationing in FL for spring break. I'm in West Palm. How long would it take to get there about? Can anybody help me out with directions?

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE: this will have to be recheduled because of personal events i would rather not share most likely some time in april :ohwell: make sure everyone gets hype for LLAMAS HAVE TECH SKILL TOO!!!
.....wow. That really sucks. I finally found a tournament.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So funny story... I might be in Tampa this weekend to visit some family. But I haven't cemented any plans to hang out w/ them, so I might actually (randomly) come to this tournament.

EDIT: aw, too bad about rescheduling. Maybe next time I'm in Tampa, then

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
UPDATE: this will have to be recheduled because of personal events i would rather not share most likely some time in april :ohwell: make sure everyone gets hype for LLAMAS HAVE TECH SKILL TOO!!!
Awh. :c I hope everything is okay.
Do you know when you're gonna do the first tournament forrealz?

Llamas Have Tech Skill Too is right Here

Top Bottom