• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Italy Brawl Power Ranking

Moko

Smash Cadet
This is mainly based on tournament results and general skills. (February 2010 - TOP 20)

Italy Brawl Power Ranking

= 1. Moko :pikachu2: / :lucario::ike::kirby2::dedede:

2. Vincent :marth:

= 3. Kamui Ryu :zerosuitsamus: / :snake:

4. Lanz :rob:

5. BlueLink :link2: / :toonlink::samus2::lucas:

6. Suor Genoveffa :pt: / :peach::zelda::zerosuitsamus:

7. Cirno :falco::metaknight::snake:

8. MCT :bowser2::dk2: / :peach::lucario:

9. Dax :gw: / :falcon:

* 10. Warihus :wario: / :peach:

11. Stargate :fox::metaknight: / :samus2:

12. Eucheres :ness2: / :dk2::shiek::zelda:

13. D-Ros :yoshi2:

14. Balta :marth::metaknight:

* 15. Ege :peach: / :ness2::zelda:

16. Wè :toonlink: / :ike:

17. Lonzo :luigi2: / :toonlink:

18. Manux :lucario::marth:

19. Biagio :wario:

20. Darkie :toonlink:

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
I'm not that bad for playing a big fat turtle-dragon and a 400 pound gorilla, after all.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Are there a lot of Toon Links in Italy? I see like 4 on your power rankings. Also you guys don't have as many top tier character mainers i'm guessing. Looks better than what we have in the U.S lol. I'm also half Italian.

Moko

Smash Cadet
Italy is the land of Toon Link, Luigi, G&W and female characters players =D
Aaaaaand, there are lots of top tier character mainers but they're still not going to tournaments or they're less ranked.

Laem

Smash Champion
i saw 3 mks. good **** italy. but does any1 of u ever attend at a european level?

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
i saw 3 mks. good **** italy. but does any1 of u ever attend at a european level?
We're lazy...

And n00bs

I've tried to attend to some tournament but my work it's like an expensive *****.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey Moko, I'm currently doing the European Brawl Combo Video, with 40 players to be featured. We have already selected 36 of them, so there's still three or four spots left for Italy. Tell me which players should be represented on it.

Lanz

Smash Rookie
I'm currently doing the European Brawl Combo Video, with 40 players to be featured. We have already selected 36 of them, so there's still three or four spots left for Italy. Tell me which players should be represented on it.
Moko, Ryu, BlueLink and the best of Selia could be a good mix of skills

Top Bottom