• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tails Real GreenHillZone model Working! Need help

KyuubiDemon1

Smash Apprentice
tell me whats up with it other than the running i saw your youtube vid and im downloading the pac and pcs to help

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
To make it look right in the game you need fitsonicanimation.etc i have no clue where to get it only zeondude has it atm.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Wow, I am impressed. Very nice job. Now go pair with the guy doing the other tails hack :o. If you keep it over Jigglypuff, I will be soo happy.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Please do not double/triple/quadruple post. Use the Edit button if you have something to add on.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
as of now it will be over jiggily unless solving the glitches by changing characters.
Hopefully that's not the solution, I find Jigglypuff rather useless anyway, so Tails would be a great choice to put instead of her :3. Butttt, if character changing does solve it, I'm happy regardless.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully that's not the solution, I find Jigglypuff rather useless anyway, so Tails would be a great choice to put instead of her :3. Butttt, if character changing does solve it, I'm happy regardless.
i highly doubt we will change character it was first on pikachu but is now on jiggly. We just need to solve the animation dissapear and walkign animation, then we can use weegee psa maybe if he is willing to agree.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
i highly doubt we will change character it was first on pikachu but is now on jiggly. We just need to solve the animation dissapear and walkign animation, then we can use weegee psa maybe if he is willing to agree.
Well good luck to you!

Top Bottom