• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WEGA MEGA LAN :: London, ON

sauc3

Smash Lord
FACEBOOK LINK
http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/event.php?eid=358617477338
WEGA LINK
http://www.western-ega.com/forums/m...ggest-thing-to-hit-wega-mega-lan-party/page/1
PREREGISTRATION
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNGLTdsR09xRDZGdFZxb0tQTTFXU1E6MA

**NOTICE**
As of now, this is just a massive gaming event, with the melee and brawl aspects quite small (4 setups each), but I have been talking with the event co-ordinator and we can and WILL add a 2v2 for each game, and we can also play with the entry fee to make it more worth while to travel.

DETAILS

Entry fee: $10
Entry into 1 tournament: $5 (put into cash prize pool for that tournament)
THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

What we are providing:
- PC LAN gear (minus ethernet cables you guys need to bring in your own and bring extra for others. Try to get 15-20 ft cable)
- Venue: Big *** UCC gym. For those that don't know, there is also the spoke lounge open till 2am in the same building where you can buy alcohol/food.
- Projectors, TV's, some consoles and games
- chairs/tables
- Prizes
- food? undecided
- hella good time
- Mad sexxxy hosts

What we need from you:

1. Attendance! You guys will not want to miss this, its going to be Freaking RIDICULOUS.
2. Consoles: we need a total of 8 xbox's. 4 gamecubes, 4 wii's, 4 ps3's
3. Games: 8 Modern warfare 2's, 8 halo 3's, 4 super smash melee, 4 brawl, 4 SF4
4. Controllers: 32 Xbox controllers, 16 gamecube controllers, 8 ps3 controllers
5. Any other games you guys want to play BRING THEM, they will be played during down time between tournaments.

Tournament games:

Starcraft (1v1)
Counter Strike Source (5v5)
Team Fortress 2 (6v6)
Halo 3 (4v4)
COD Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox (4v4)
SF4 for PS3 (1v1)
SSBMelee (1v1)
SSBBrawl (1v1)

We currently have about 3 regions for this event, which are London, Chatham, and St. Marys, which is approximately 20 for melee (probably more considering the chance of randoms in London entering), and we need outside interest.

The start and end time for this event in non-negotiable, since it is being run through the western gaming club.
The club co-ordinator is well up to date with the current smash ruleset, and housing can be provided to as many people as I can fit.

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
definitely interested in melee...since that's the only game i know how to play. 9pm-9am is pretty vague, is there any estimate for when exactly smash would take place/how long it would run for?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
On the website it says it starts at 9pm and goes to 9am, is that right? or a mistake?

just seems kinda... different.. lol. but i dont know, maybe thats normal.

sauc3

Smash Lord
On the website it says it starts at 9pm and goes to 9am, is that right? or a mistake?

just seems kinda... different.. lol. but i dont know, maybe thats normal.
9pm till 9am is right, its weird lol, but its not my tourney so I can't really do anything about it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
sauc3 I don't think I can make the tournament you and JPOBS are doing next week :(

My family has an Easter thing that day and they'll be really mad if I miss it because it's going to be the last Easter with my sister because she's moving

I'm sorry :(

sauc3

Smash Lord
sauc3 I don't think I can make the tournament you and JPOBS are doing next week :(

My family has an Easter thing that day and they'll be really mad if I miss it because it's going to be the last Easter with my sister because she's moving

I'm sorry :(
sadddd faaceee :((

sauc3

Smash Lord
Yeah; CeX's birthday tourney.

How'd this LAN go sauc3?
it was good, i won both brawl and melee, around 100 bucks total,

yeah we were gunna host one last tourney next saturday (a week today), I'm just waiting on mitch for the venue.

Can st mary's and chatham attend?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
it was good, i won both brawl and melee, around 100 bucks total,

yeah we were gunna host one last tourney next saturday (a week today), I'm just waiting on mitch for the venue.

Can st mary's and chatham attend?
I thought about going but I wasn't even in Chatham until 9PM, tried texting you to find out what time I would need to be there but I don't even know if the text went through. What was the prize for Starcraft?

And yeah, I can make it out next Saturday. And Friday is in fact my birthday =).

Top Bottom