• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scatman John's Scattastic Scatfest! OVER! Finished With!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
GRAND FINALZ!!!

Rawnie- Loser
8Bitman- Winner DQ -_-

FINAL 4 PLACINGS:

1. 8Bitman 1.6
2. Rawnie .8
3. NeoslasherX .48
4. Aibou .16

character rankings:

1. 8Bitman :rob:
2. Rawnie :zelda: :shiek:
3. NeoslasherX :ike: :marth: :metaknight: :falco:
4. Aibou :zelda:
5. Thegreatkazoo :wolf: :marth: :pit:
5. Kirbywizard :olimar: :luigi:
7. Dragonblooded :marth:
7. Kola :ike:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Iron out the rules a bit more, I want a solid CP list, stage striking system, and for it just to look a bit more professional.

Then I'll join

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol im sorry i accidentally hit ENTER at that point when i was barely done, now i am.. and IDC i'll just have the sign up thingy at the bottum of the first post.. lol ^_^ thanks, wow already yall signed up, i tout this was going to take longer.. SORRY

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't like the cp list, but whatever.

Kola/Mio/3008 2979 1856/ insertclevahremarkheah :ike: :zerosuitsamus: :marth:

btw how far are you from the upcoming North Florida tournament next month? I may be going.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I don't like the cp list, but whatever.

Kola/Mio/3008 2979 1856/ :ike: :zerosuitsamus: :marth:

btw how far are you from the upcoming North Florida tournament next month? I may be going.
O_O what tourney!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^!!!!!!!!!????

also I'M SORRY FOR THE THREE OF YOU BUT COULD YOU PLEASE GO BACK AND CORRECT YOUR CHARACTER SIGN UP PART, I WANT IT IN FOR THE LULZ!!! ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
LOL look at my sign up for the 1st entrant and then look at the format your supposed to fill out. ^_^

AWW FORGET IT ITS JUST FOR THE LULZ IDC IF YOU DO IT WRONG AS LONG AS YOU SIGN UP! ^_^

ILL CHANGE IT! LOL

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
This looks like fun. I'm in. lol I'll probably be banning Onett everytime.

dragonblooded / db. / 3438-3578-4003 / mah bff's :marth: :dedede: :kirby2: :gw: :dk2: :ike:

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol see i hope this doesnt stop people from not joining, but the cp list isnt all that bad.. i mean i didnt put in the really bad stages i just put in ones, that people dont ban 100% of the time, look at FMOI's thread, it says that about pictochat, onett, skyworld and like 2 or 3 more, its true, and plus like i stated thats why your able to BAN a stage yall, it helps trust me. ^_^

OKAY UP DATING!!

Aibou

Smash Master
Aibou/Aibou/1720-2621-5874/The Queen and Her Royal Subjects

~~~:zelda:~~~

:shiek: :metaknight: :rob: :snake: :dedede: :luigi2: :mario2: :peach: :marth: :pit: :wolf: :kirby2: :pt: :olimar: :bowser2: :ike: :link2: :lucario: :diddy: :dk2:

:bigthumbu

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Aibou's main characters are the first four. I say 8bit should only allow him to use the last four characters he signed up as. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom