• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Results thus far!

Doubles:
1. Try and Infern (Tyr + Infern)
2. Scummy Cheater (May + Joey)
3. Silly *****es (Crash + Hilt)
4. Doesn't Matter (TGM + Steel Samurai)
5. ADHD + SK92 (Chi + Count)
6. Banana Cakes (Sai + Day)
7. Brah Kais (VaMP + TheBlueBlade)
8. Bose (Baby + Onaga)
9. Day is Awesome (PINKE + Venom)

Singles:

1: Kel :metaknight:
2: Overswarm :metaknight:
3: Y.b.M. :kirby2:/:zerosuitsamus:
4: Hilt :olimar:
5: Count :diddy:
5: Infern :snake:
7: Joey :peach:
7: Smash64 :ness2:/:toonlink:
9: Tyr :lucas:/:kirby2:
9: Judo :sheik:
9: Mister Eric :rob:
9: Steel Samurai :marth:
13: Lyric :dedede:
13: Saeed :diddy:
13: The Great Muldini :metaknight:/:snake:
13: Tako :rob:
17: Doctor X :pit:
17: Day :gw:/:olimar:
17: Slifer the Executive Producer :lucario:
17: Clowsui :falco:
17: Crash :luigi2:
17: LoZ ddedede:
17: Tip :lucas:/:olimar:
17: Mayling :pit:
25: Thomas :snake:
25: Onaga
25: Brandon
25: Kassandra :metaknight:/:lucas:
25: AVGN :samus2:
25: Dan
25: Kips :sonic:
25: Metaflair :metaknight:
33: PINKE :marth:/:bowser2:
33: :(
33: Jake :samus2:
33: Baby
33: Venom :snake:
33: That Guy

clowsui

Smash Legend
fun tournament

sorry we did so bad in doubles count, my fault entirely

didn't get to mm infern, that's okay

i wish i wouldn't have sd'd vs. joey and made the stupid mistake vs. crash. good **** to both of you

shoutouts w/ full results

good stuff guys, Blade...BRAH KAIS!!!

shout outs i guess? :U

Doubles teams:
Good Stuff all

@ Clow & count: man totally like how game 2 was Count and Nado verse VaMP and Blade.

Singles and such:

Crash: LOL i didnt think people would actually play falcon, i kinda wanted to friendly your wigi but maybe next time.

Infern: Next time your mine foo

Y.b.M: We didnt play but bleach chapter yo, your reaction when we were talkin was too good.

Mister Eric: NEXT TIME I SWEAR TO YOU!!! but it was good seeing you beepo <3 maybe again next weekend.

Sai: iunno blue stuff doesnt make the match up :/

/willupdatelater

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
taco sorry for the show last night lol. it was out of my mind crazy

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kel is too awesome for me. I could only wish to be as cool as him one day.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I wish i was as good as you guys D: I'll get up there SOOOOME DAAAAY </3

Good tournament, it was nice seeing everyone again, and it was nice meeting new people too. I think i got a little more respect from this tournament <3

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun at this tourney. :) God I wanna start comin regularly to these so I can actually get somewhere. Loved seeing everyone again and meeting new peeps too. Got a big confidence boost for myself here too. At least God Kais were the ones to boot me out of the bracket. XD Shoutouts at full results...

I GOT YOUR *** NEXT TIME TYR. Kirby? Seriously? God lol...

Count

Smash Champion
1: Kel meta knight
2: Overswarm meta knight
3: Y.b.M. kirby/zss
4: Hilt olimar
5: Count diddy
5: Infern snake
7: Joey peach/kirby
7: Smash64 toon link/ness
9: Tyr kirby/others?
9: Judo sheik/zelda
9: Mister Eric rob
9: Steel Samurai marth
13: Lyric ddd
13: Saeed diddy
13: The Great Muldini snake/mk
13: Tako rob
17: Doctor X pit
17: Day gnw/oli
17: Slifer the Executive Producer lucario
17: Clowsui falco/marth (not sure if he used marth to win)
17: Crash lugi/dk
17: LoZ dddd
17: Tip
17: Mayling pit
25: Thomas snake
25: Onaga
25: Brandon
25: Kassandra mk
25: AVGN
25: Dan
25: Kips
25: Metaflair mk
33: PINKE marth/bowser??
33: :(
33: Day
33: Jake samus/kirby?
33: Baby
33: Venom snake
33: Onaga
33: That Guy

put what characters I know. Don't know a ton of the cincy locals. Shoutouts sometime soon.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Ah right, I forgot characters. Edited in most of everyone, make corrections if they're needed. I probably got some wrong, haha.

Shoutouts sometime tomorrow when I"m not as tired @_@

clowsui

Smash Legend
Singles:

1: Kel :metaknight: - Nice seeing you, didn't see any of your matches though :/
2: Overswarm - You were playing really well despite pre-emptive johns :p
3: Y.b.M. - Great seeing you man :D Didn't get to see the tattoo though, I forgot to ask :O Nice job w/ ZSS, hehe.
4: Hilt - MK in winners, MK in losers...and you can see the future :( Olimar vs. MK is a chore. Fun MM, I kept falling for that stupid trick and I kept using reflector unsafely. You deserved to win...but it was closer than normal, WAY close.
5: Count - sorry for squandering in doubles. Thanks for all the advice on AIM. I won't be so dumb next time :p Also won't get as mad next time. It's just a game, right? Maybe I'll start doing better because of this, ha.
5: Infern - where did our MM go....wish you would've beaten Hilt.
7: Joey - Sorry for making you so afraid :( It was extremely disrespectful. You're a great player, I'm glad we got to play in bracket + friendlies.
7: Smash64 - TOON LINK!? WHAAAAAAT? Anyways we should've played in R1, I would've stomped those little boys ;) Fun friendlies btw, see you next weekend.
9: Tyr - Your Kirby...keep playing him so I can get that MU exp.
9: Judo - LOL reverse 3 stocks. You're fun to play, wish I would've made it farther to play you.
9: Mister Eric - beepo. SPERMICIDE!!! Wish we could've played some.
9: Steel Samurai - the vids failed to upload last night so I'll try again tonight. You had some habits with your traps against Count but otherwise you played really well. I wish I would've been there for your game vs. Infern. BRINSTAR!!! Or Lylat.
13: Lyric - PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW (translation: fun seriouslies)
13: Saeed - get 3 stocked son! Fun MM, you've gotten a lot better but so have I ;) Yo I want this venue again sometime, let me know if we can get it again for a real, not very casual tourney.
13: The Great Muldini - I CAN BEAT EVERY OTHER SNAKE BUT YOU IN FRIENDLIES. WHAT THE ****? I'LL GET YOUUUUUUUUU...in bracket.
13: Tako - that MM was so ******** LOL So much dumb **** happened to both of us. You have gotten a lot better sir, can't wait to play you in bracket :)
17: Doctor X - Marth is gay, Dr. X doesn't poop but everyone else does....what's new? Wish we could've played some friendlies lolz
17: Day - thanks for hosting this. Was lots of fun.
17: Slifer the Executive Producer - thanks for the advice. When I don't know an MU i just revert to Falco basics. In truth I should've experimented more since it was a friendly. I'm probably going to try some other options next time lolz. Sorry for the nado spamming, that's all my MK knows how to do (space tornado lol)
17: Clowsui - what are you doing down here!? You could be top 10 and you know it. STEP YER GAME UP!!!! You got this next time. Change your attitude about this game and focus more. Think about every move and what you want to do with it, and play against the player not the character.
17: Crash - so embarrassing. Thanks for the advice on xat. I'll be sure not to lose to a dumb trick that I know exists next time :(
17: LoZ - sup didn't play you :/
17: Tip - who is this
17: Mayling - MAY! more patience. Don't bait spikes that you know to be painful lmao. You got this next time
25: Thomas - who is this
25: Onaga - fun set in doubles. Falco/Diddy gayness is TOO MUCH WAHAHAHAHA
25: Brandon - who is this
25: Kassandra - for how stupid I was during the first game you absolutely deserved the win. Don't CP Pikapi unless you know the CG, it's easily in Falco's favor if the CG isn't in play.
25: AVGN - ???
25: Dan - ???
25: Kips - improve that marth plz
25: Metaflair - WOOOOOOOOOOO
33: PINKE - in time you'll get better. For now just focus on playing the game.
33: :( - ?
33: Jake - should actually time her out next time. So close, you've improved lots. Can't wait to play you again.
33: Baby - focus on being more patient. Stop ledge attacking 100% of the time, I wish I would've caught you on those lol
33: Venom - sorry our friendlies kept getting interrupted. You're getting better, but you need to mix up your approaches :p SHEIK > SNAKE WOOO
33: That Guy - who is this

Great tournament, great venue. The only weakness to this venue is a lack of food options but Clifton is like 5-10 mins away by drive. If we could get this again this might just be the hub for Cincinnati tournies. Come to Smash Addicts next weekend at AL!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Clowsui, please add "and you can see the future" to Hilt's shoutout.

Trust me.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I didn't play in singles this time around, but here are my shoutouts!

1: Kel - Good **** man! Didn't really talk to you this time around....

2: Overswarm - Same to you as well!

3: Y.b.M. - You did not fail to disappoint sir... nice going on 3rd!

4: Hilt - Still the best Olimar in the MW!

5: Count - It was a fun weekend. Good thing the Springfield PD didn't check IDs haha, and we will dominate in beer pong next time, hopefully I'm not too giddy that time around lol.

5: Infern - The BRAH KAIS will want to take you on again in Falcon dittos! Oh yeah, no homework johns next time over an awesome party!

7: Joey - Nice to finally meet ya XD. Your reaction to Chi though was too lulzy. Wanna get moar Jiggs dittos in next time!

7: Smash64 - Good seein' ya again. Awesome times Friday night!

9: Tyr - Good **** in doubles man.

9: Judo - Sup

9: Mister Eric - Beep beep

9: Steel Samurai - Good **** in doubles!

13: Lyric - Sup

13: Saeed - Sai sai! lol... gonna be the funniest thing next to Souvenir. Nice to finally meet ya. If you get that Diddy skin, I want to see it. Great job in getting things set up for this!

13: The Great Muldini - Good **** in doubles

13: Tako - It was awesome that you showed up man! Good times Friday night, I'm sure Count and I will take you guys on in pong again real soon.

17: Doctor X - Sup

17: Day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIfARIUQ1KM starting at 0:58, I got reminded of this everytime you coughed... lol. Your G&W really impressed me! I wanna play you 1v1 next time, definitely in some G&W dittos. Great job of running the tournament and thanks for the housing!

17: Slifer the Executive Producer - BRAH KAIS! You did fine in doubles, I have to do better. As far as singles go, get higher that 17th next time and I'll buy you dinner or something. I was able to represent the BRAH KAIS well in laser tag, got 9th out of 28.

17: Clowsui - Nice to finally meet ya Chi!

17: Crash - Best times at Bob Evans! Didn't get to playing ya this time around.

17: LoZ - **** you and your mindgames with Arnold Palmer....

17: Tip - Sup

17: Mayling - Good seein' ya again!

25: Thomas - Nice to finally meet ya!

25: Onaga - You must've been a Cincy local... good **** in doubles!

25: Brandon - Sup

25: Kassandra - I'm that guy you never met whilst giving me some sour gum.

25: AVGN - Sup

25: Dan - Sup

25: Kips - Never got the chance to play ya. Good seein' ya again, laser tag will be different next time if we ever play again. Oh ya, we'll have to get DDR in as well.

25: Metaflair - Sup

33: PINKE - Sup

33: :( - Who was this? But sup anyways

33: Jake - Didn't get to play you either. Sad that you guys left early, you guys would've had fun the following morning!

33: Baby - Good **** in doubles

33: Venom - Hey man, if you ever need a ride again and I'm coming to Cincy, just look me up again!

33: That Guy - Sup

FanFan - Didn't really talk to you all that much this time around... you're definitely top tier at Pokemon Stadium 2, although I only played the Pichu game. Upside down matches and PS2 MM's next time we meet! Welcome to the BRAH KAIS family!

Sovereign (Souvenir XD) - Awesome that you were able to make it for post tournament stuff!

BRAH KAIS!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That was sooooo scary clowsui Dx xD

1: Kel Didn't get to play you :'( good job winning!
2: Overswarm Didn't get to play you either! good job getting second!
3: Y.b.M. ....Why didn't i play you? T_T congratz on Third!
4: Hilt .......How did i not play you? <_<. Good job beating infern and taking 4th!~
5: Count Finally someone i played..... good games <3 sorry doubles didn't go as well for you :( I'll be good enough to beat you soooomeday!
5: Infern Good money match, and good job in doubles. Don't try to take me as a joke next time!
7: Joey You did good with peach! showed some people that you aren't a push over <3
7: Smash64 Good games! You're ness is amazing, work on that toonlink! :)
9: Tyr Good money match, nice brinstar...i mean... lucas <3. Nice kirby too :D Sorry if i wasn't as good as you were expecting. :(
9: Judo Good games! Learn that peach matchup! You'll get me next time!
9: Mister Eric Didn't get to play you this time, good job getting top 10 <3 glad morehead could make it :)
9: Steel Samurai Good job, saw your match with mayling, it was goood :O
13: Lyric Didn't get to friendly you this time, at lexington hopefully!
13: Saeed Nice diddy, sorry you don't know how to deal with peach well yet! :(
17: Doctor X nice talking to you even if it was for a very small time and through may xD
17: Day Thank you so much for having us over!~ it was an amazing time <3
17: Slifer the Executive Producer Hello there VaMP :o
17: Clowsui Scared the **** out of me you jerk D: jk, didn't feel good about that game at all and apparently my reaction was hilarious
17: Crash Silly *****es..... O: Didn't get to play you, was fun talking to you during the car ride :D
17: LoZ I'll make sure to go random on you next time we play. Nice talking to you and seeing you again ^_^
17: Mayling You're soooo amazing <3 Great job in doubles, couldn't have done it without you ^_^, loooooove your pit soo much <3 Enjoyed the weekend with you :)
25: Thomas Nice seeing you again, didn't get to play ya D:
25: Kassandra Nice seeing you again! it was a blast playing friendlies and talking with you <3
25: AVGN Your samus is sooooo amazing, really had me scared @_@
25: Kips Thanks for the ride up there <3 It was a great time!
25: Metaflair Niiiiice talking to you again :D Glad you could make it =)
33: Jake You didn't seem too happy here, and i didn't get to talk to you at all. Made me really sad :(. Hopefully we can talk more and play more at Lexington, i never get to play you ;_;

I hope all of you enjoy heart gold and soul silver! Great event, glad i made it!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/Lixth/Stones.gif
Bracket image for singles (doubles was a round robin).

Payout was:
$90
$45
$30
$15
$8
$8

Might edit them into the first post later.

edit: there weren't pools at this tournament.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Joey you're good, I think I was just more prepared for the MM. I watched you play in doubles so I knew what you were going to do. Try to mix up things more. Peach is one of those characters that you really have to have good reads and mixups to win with cuz her moves just aren't very good. And then you didn't ban Brinstar lol. You'll get me next time.

Top Bottom