• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Valley Brawl 2 Results!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Death Valley Brawl 2
March 13th, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA

Brawl Doubles- 10 teams
1: We Beat Lee (Hyro & JNig) ($60.00)
2: Random Butthole (Lee & Vaughn) ($30.00)
3: Hyro has a Crooked Nose (Batto & Curlz) ($10.00)
4: Jio climbs Mt. Everett (Jio & Arcadia)
5: **** Balls (Ice Mann & Tyler)
5: Heart Gold Hype (Blaine & Zigsta)
7: Team Skeez (Nasty Nate & Eazy)
7: The WeazalBurgers
9: MajoraBSP (Majora & BSP)
9: Bojack (BSL & Turok)

Brawl Singles- 18 entrants
1: Lee Martin ($54.00) :diddy: / :metaknight: / :lucario:
2: Hyro ($27.00) :toonlink:
3: JNig ($9.00) :warioc:
4: Blaino :zerosuitsamus: / :pikachu2:
5: BSP :sonic:
5: Zigsta :pt:
7: Tyler :snake: / :marth:
7: Eazy :metaknight:
9: Arcadia :diddy:
9: Jio :kirby2: / :pit:
9: Batto :metaknight: / :marth:
9: Nasty Nate :kirby2:
13: BSL :luigi2:
13: Curlz :metaknight:
13: Majora :gw:
13: Turazrok :olimar:
17: Kuma :random:
17: iWin :rob:

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
My boy Hyro from wifi ladder lol, good stuff to you all. Jnig is black, right?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Jnig, I went Diddy and Lucario the most. I only went mk against you, so not sure why he's first by my name. I went Lucario twice against Hyro.(lost one, won one) Went Diddy for all the other matches against Hyro and everybody else. I REALLY tried to win winners finals and grand finals against hyro without playing mk and i did, so i'd appreciate it if you changed the order. Thx

EAZY's first tourney ever and got 7th. legit. :o

Turazrok

Smash Master
Gotta step it up for WHOBO!

Awesome tournament, guys. LA's fun to chill with as always.

Shoutouts to come after I play more HeartGold. ;P
Zigsta ***** my olimar with that squirtle. The charizard was fine. But, man that squirtle. iWin used ROB fyi.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo lee i won a wifi tournament saturday btw

looked like this
1. Allied (Kirby, Charizard)

i told you baby

shoutouts to lee and hyro<3 can't wait to see yew guys at mlg orlando

get @ me

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I can't believe the only shoutouts so far are from someone who didnt even go to this tourney! Cmon guys, quit the flamin.

Anyways...

Lee: Fiction says the Wario/MK matchup is unwinnable. I now agree. Frickin Gnes-style Diddy...

Hyro: Next time we play, I will beat you. Other than that, I'm glad we did teams for once. Communication too crucial.

Blaino: Steppin it up...ON THE TIER LIST! But seriously, good stuff, I'm excited to see so much improvement from you in just these past few weeks!

BSP: Legit as hell. PR worthy? I think so.

Zigsta: Funny how both times I've held this, you happen to be in LA. Maybe I should plan all of them around your schedule? Glad you could make it. You and Blaine teaming was pretty fun to watch.

Tyler: Probably won't see this, but good stuff. Keep rapin balls. What an awesome name.

Eazy: Probably won't see this either, but grats for your 1st tourney.

Arcadia: Dude, if you wanna get better, don't use a character you've only played for two days and stick to ONE SINGLE MAIN. Just sayin.

Jio: GG's, good sir. Charizard's Fsmash = Jio's RAAWR!!

Batto: Here's a pro tip; if you can't take the talk, listen to your iPod while you play. At least you won't have to hear it.

Nasty Nate: Won't see this, but hopefully you and Eazy keep coming to tournies.

Curlz: GG's to you and Batto in dubz. The match on Rainbow Cruise was lulzy.

Majora: GG's. Glad to see you coming to a lot of tournies, getting that EXP.

Kuma: Doubt you'll see this. Good to see more new faces.

iWin: See Kuma.

The WeazalBurgers: LSU people! Glad you guys could make it!

Thanks to all of you who brought setups here. Hope you all had a good time. I'm sorry about Melee/TvC not happening, but there weren't enough people entering. I'll probably just add another Brawl event (crews/low tiers) to the schedule beforehand, just so we don't end up having a vote and tie so we end up doing nothing, lol.

D

Deleted member

trey you need to stop wasting your money on brawl. only waste it on melee from now on. xD

Curlz

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Lee: Stop teaming with noobs.

Hyro: You're too good. That Falcon MM was too funny.

JNig: You need to beat Hyro next time. I have faith in you. :o

Blaino: .... MM me?

BSP: You come out of nowhere and **** everyone there and take $1 off me. xD Good ****.

Zigsta: You're squirtle is too pro. It was good to see you again. I really enjoy seeing you in town.

Tyler: Thanks for the food. You're really good for someone I've never seen before. I hope to run into you again. :]

Arcadia: I agree with JNig. xD

Jio: It was good seeing you twice in the span of a month. Its always fun to see you, you make me crack up too much.

Batto: We need to team again. We're too good.

Curlz: Come on Curlz, step it up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm sorry about Melee/TvC not happening, but there weren't enough people entering. I'll probably just add another Brawl event (crews/low tiers) to the schedule beforehand, just so we don't end up having a vote and tie so we end up doing nothing, lol.
no johns.

Played marth too, btdubs.

Ty™

Smash Rookie
GG's to everyone. I played Snake mostly in the singles and Marth in the doubles.

Hopefully I can make it a few more tournies for some more experience. Blaino demolished me in both of my set losses, a great ZSS. Arcadia's Diddy was quite impressive as well.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
lmao bato no need to john, eazy better than you, ya f a g o t.

yall all bi

Blaino

Smash Cadet
Shouting of the outs:

Lee: Zard dittos with Zigsta too fun to watch, sucks you had those SDs in teams. Always great to see ya.

John: Don't be sorry for camping me in a friendly ya f@g0t! I need to learn how to shield anyways.

Jamaal: Thanks for all the practice at TU and in your dorm. It has helped out a lot. You'll get John one day too.

Blaino: My pika sucks, especially in teams.

BSP: Sonic is too good! Had fun in our sets, you need to be on the PR!

Ziggy: Always hella fun when you are around Zig! Teams were great, Bowser dittos were hilarious, and the low tier match was the icing on the cake! GLHF in LA on your internship.

Tyler: Fun sets man! You are a good player and just need to learn the matchups. Hope to see ya around.

Eazy: Didn't meet you or play any matches with you, but ggs on getting 7th.

ArcadiaElrit15x: Lrn2camp with Diddy or go back to Falco noob!

Jio: You had me during that last match, sucks that you SD'd :(. The friendlies after were fun and always love hearing your trash talking.

Batto: Just ignore him and he'll go away. Dumb as hell that happened during your matches.

Nasty Nate: You were funny as hell in Half-Baked!

BSL: The name searcher slayer! Always nice to see you at tournies and lawl at B-

Curlz: Stop trying to MM me. You are getting better, keep at it and prove it to everyone in future tourney results.

Majora: You are a quite dude, glad you could come. Fun B- matches

Kuma/iWin: Hope yall had fun thnx for coming.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

Lee--Legit Charizard, man--I really enjoyed playing you. And your Diddy Kong is already scary. :O Anytime you wanna talk about film school, I'm your man.

Hyro--Thanks for the set! I'm definitely getting a better feel for the PT-TL MU.

JNig--First of all, thanks for hosting when I'm in town. :p Our set was fun.

Blaino--Don't sweat teams, man. Your Pikachu's still relatively new to the scene; it'll only continue to improve. We had some pretty freaking sweet team combos, and I'm definitely looking forward to teaming with you again in the future. Our Bowser dittos were fun, and your BLAINE COMBO was freaking insane! I wanna see you throw that up on Youtube!

BSP--We need to play sometime!

Tyler--Good stuff at your first tournament, bud! Start going to Tiger Uppercut so you can improve even more.

Eazy--Your MK's pretty solid, especially considering this was your first tournament. Just approach people when they're trying to time you out with 2 minutes left. :p

Arcadia--Your Diddy's not bad at all for having just picked him up. You wrecked by poor Charizard. :( Thanks for the MM, too--it was fun.

Jio--Nice to meet you! Your trashtalking with Iceman against me and Tyler was hilarious, haha.

Batto--Start playing more patient, and you'll improve leaps and bounds.

Nasty Nate--More bair and less down B will make your Kirby MUCH better. Hope you continue to make future tournaments.

BSL--It was fun playing against you and Turazrok in all those doubles matches.

Curlz--Hope you enjoy the Spiky-Eared Pichu. :p

Turazrok--Fun sets in both singles and doubles. Camp harder with that Lolimar!

And everyone, come to Dibbz this Saturday!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Shout Outs - Because all the cool kids are doing it
Lee- Too good. Thanks for the new outlook on Halberd.

Blaine- Pikachu too good

Zigsta- I'm mad I got 2-0d by a PT. Squirtle was legit.

Batto- Sorry.

BSL- Camp moar.

Curlz- GGs

BSP- Ballin Sonic. Definitely PR worthy.

Taylor- You weren't there for me to waste my money in melee!!!!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Turaz - Sorry. I made a big deal out of nothing cause I was pissed off at something else.

More to come later.

BSP

Smash Legend
@everyone

Well, I had fun. Had some good matches and just had a great time in general.

...Heh, I don't really say much, but I'll definitely be at the next event we have. Hope we keep getting good turnouts.

I need to start getting into MMs (cheap though), so I can get more practice in.

Hyro

Smash Lord
*****es i'll wreck ya'll at melee, i'll run out the mother ****ing timer on ya'll with the 3D lookin toon link ****ing try me

Top Bottom