• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 2nd Tournament Results

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Doubles

1. Dr. PP/Twitch
2. Stingers/DJRome
3. Karn/Dark Hart
4. Jim/Fiz
5. JMH!/Popo
5. Marklar/Eric
7. Lui/EMB
7. Blind/Cry1

Singles

1: Dr. PP
2: Twitch
3: Lord Karn
4: Stingers
5: JMH!
5: DJ Rome
7: EW BF
7: Fiz
9: EMB
9: Lui
9: Rohan
9: Dark Hart
13: Cry1
13: Zotr
13: Blind
13: Marklar

Videos will go up soon on the channel PauseandPlay1 if anyone wants to subscribe.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL since when do we do results threads? XD

Anyway, copying from the tournament thread....

JMH- Thanks for hosting bro! Good stuff vs Twitch too. If you had capitalized on your opportunities harder then you would have beaten him. Keep it up!

Dark Hart- Lol quit ****** Twitch. Btw I'm still sorry. =p

Karn- I'm very bad at finding time to "bestow knowledge." My bad. =( Hit me up before HERB 3 starts or something. I really do want to help, even if it never looks like it....

DJ- HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fiz- lolololololololollolololololollo you were rapin people(DJ). Also nice arm wrestlin. Shoulda let us hype it. =p

Milkman- Good matches brodawg. The Falcon is improving methinks.

Smithy- lololol I mindgamed you too. =p Sorry I left you. I do feel bad about it.

Stongers- I'm enjoying my public opinion-expressment as of now. Edit: lose more RPS matches scrub.

Jim- I hope I helped you learn some stuff. You really listen to what I say and that shows me you still wanna stick with it, which is ****. Keep comin to stuff man! OOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEE!!! XDDDD

Twitch- butt

LoZR- bit

Cam- learn to prioritize

Mike- lol

new Asheboro guys- keep coming to stuff!

Yay- LOL smug

Top Bottom