• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laem

Smash Champion
Mr. R

Ladies and gentlemen. that will be all. Thank you and good night!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah Mr-R is the ****. :love: His style is quite unique to the other Links.

What do you like about him?

I haven't seen many vids of him though. In my personal opinion I think that Legan is the best Link, he's just amazing to watch.

Anyways I'm sending you a small warning for making a spam thread like this. But I'll keep it open in hopes of good discussion of who people's opinion on who they think the best Link is. Just remember not to argue with each other as it's all just personal opinions here or else this thread will be locked.

Avenger7x

Smash Cadet
I would have to go with Legan just because he's awesome. I've been paying a lot of attention to link mains lately and his videos always seem to stand out because of his obvious talent with link.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Going by tournament results alone, I would have to say Deva. Some say Legan is just Deva with tricks, but I honestly don't know; I haven't played any of the top Links, and haven't studied their gameplay enough to form a solid opinion.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
The first Link I looked up to was Izaw, his video guide "The Art of Link" was a huge help. And watching his vids really inspired me. Yep I was a Izawmbie :chuckle:

Then I started watching some other Link's and being really amazed at Smasher (Japanese guy) and watching the pros like ArkiveZero, Legan, KirinBlaze, Deva

These days I like watching players that are pretty unknown like Pipe (definitely one of the best Link's), Pulse, Anonano, Just Jo, myself :lol:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's between Deva or Legan.

That debate is on going for some people who think on is better than the other. Most people think it's Deva, but there are some who think Legan is better because he is more technical while Deva is better with fundamentals.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
These days I like watching players that are pretty unknown like Pipe (definitely one of the best Link's), Pulse, Anonano, Just Jo, myself :lol:
Awwwwwwwww...
*hugs*

WaffleZ is definitely the best Link in the world right now. Chip might be good, but I doubt he could compare with WaffleZ. I mean, look at all these brawl vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/RipYourSpineOut#p/u/16/Y0emMv2oIsA

Oh wait, I mean, look at all those BlazBlue Rachel vids.

In all honesty, the most notable Link atm is Scabe due to tourney results; the best Link, based on my opinion, is Smasher. He does work, taking D3 mains down to last stock.

Wait, he doesn't main Link anymore now. Darn it. It would have to be Deva then.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lol i hardly have any link vids up, and the ones that DO are uploaded are either wifi or me playing link in 1/2 months... ( being rusty and sucking imo ) so i dun rlly know why someone would think im that amazing, unless ofcourse that someone has seen me play link at tourneys or smashfests, either way
... thanks i guess ;D

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
24, one time we had Legan play twelve Links in a row for four hours while we broadcasted the matches and he definitively beat down each and every one of us.
His WiFi Link is epic.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm interested to see this savge25 guy. :p

So I hear Chip and Deva are brothers. You've got the best Link and the best Toon Link in one family, why are you guys so talented?! :mad088:

Anyways a few days ago I played Deva on WiFi and I think I managed to win like 1 game out of 5. His spacing is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom