• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Cereal is better than brawl" Tuscon, Arizona, RESULTS

Hosted by Slepten

Singles

1. Darklink (Mk, DDD, Snake)
2. Bloodhawk (Snake, Lucario)
3. Duff0 (Fox, Marth)
4. Silly Kyle (Peach)
5. Virus (Wario, Wolf)
6. Light (Peach)
7. DerpDaBerp (Luigi)
8. Darkshifter (Mk, DDD)
9. Tommy Der Meister (Snake)
10. Jane (Olimar)
11. Blake (Mk)

Doubles

1. Chris and Javier
2. Bloodhawk and Justin
3, Duff0 and Light
4. Kyle and Bryce
5. Derp and Virus
5. Tommy and Jane
7. Roy and Blake

Random Singles

1. (Split) Darklink
1. (Split) Bloodhawk
3. Rainman
4. DerpDaDerp
5. Virus
7. Jane
7. Silly Kyle

Shoutouts Soon!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Yay, I did better than normal!

Darklink: It was so fun playing you again, especially in Luigi dittos, you make me better every time.

Bloodhawk: It was an honor to be beaten by your Lucario :) .........................................twice... (did I get a DownB star KO in one of our matches? I don't remember. I need it for my list ;))

Duff0: See? 3rd place. And you weren't gonna enter, *SCOFF*

Silly Kyle: Tucson, REPRESENT lol.

Virus: like Phoenix says, you're too good to not go to their tournies! Have that one guy put in a good word to your parents ;). also, partners?

Light: Ahh Peaches, like I haven't been getting enough of that practice :) ggs!

Darkshifter: I don't talk to you enough, you're an awesome guy

Tommy Der Meister: Why ICs? I can tell when we play at Kyle's or John and Larry's that you're getting smarter with Snake.

Jane: I can totally tell you're getting better. Tournies aren't the same without you.

Justin: I don't think I got to play you :(. Love seeing you!

Javier: Keep making your generation not stupid as hell :) (and Duffy and Tai)

derp

-verb

1. To Star KO an opponent via the final hit of a rising cyclone.

2. To end up with your main twice in a row after having picked 'Random'. A 1/1225 chance

Duff0

Smash Ace
DEFINITELY not feeling like typing shoutouts right now.

Maybe later when I'm not falling asleep at my desk

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tommy Der Meister: Why ICs? I can tell when we play at Kyle's or John and Larry's that you're getting smarter with Snake.
I didn't feel like playing Snake. I went IC's against Light and Slepten too, and went Ganon twice against Bryce.

I hope no one is offended for me not trying in tourney.

Singles
1. Darklink - It's cool to see you in Tucson. You may have beaten me in that $1 Melee MM, but my high Brawl Falcon ***** your Ganon. We didn't play a lot like you said we would....

2. Bloodhawk - I liked all of our Falcon dittos in both games.

3. Duff0 - We will go to Carl's Jr. another time.

4. Silly Kyle - You're a peach player, you don't get a shout-out.

5. Virus - gg's

6. Light - You're a peach player, you don't get a shout-out.

8. Darkshifter - Hope you liked playing my Ganon.

10. Jane - Our doubles plan didn't work. The night before though was real fun.

11. Blake - I don't know who you are.

Random Singles
My high Brawl Falcon can do Melee combos. Like Uair>Uair>Uair>Uair>KNEE!

Roy - I liked playing you. You should come to tourneys more.

Jard - Hope you thoroughly enjoyed my High Brawl Falcon.

Justin - I really, really enjoyed playing friendlies with, I learned quite a bit about my habits. I also hope you thoroughly enjoyed my High Melee Falcon.

I had fun smoking throughout the day. In N' Out was a good time.

Jane

Smash Hero
slepten: thanks for hosting dude, your location is amazing you should definitely host there more. i love being (probably) the last one to leave my house, but the first one at the venue xD but yeah youre really good and really cool. keep it up

chris: seriously playing friendlies with you and what you told me helped me SO MUCH. i cant believe this is the first time i actually play you lol. dang, not only do we have to do a beer pong mm, but a basketball mm now too. i await the day i merk you in both events!

justin: you also help me a ton! i always look forward to playing with you because you teach me so much in a short amount of time. thanks dude. next time you see me ill be moe better!

duffy: im glad someone appreciates the way i say fuck. thank you for that sir. also marth sucks. and basketball mm still?

kyle: good **** like always. let me know if you guys have a lil smashfest at jon and larrys! they live really close to me and i want to smash more! and thanks for smoking us out, that bud was bombskies :D

tommy: our plan may have backfired this time, but we will prevail! i like teaming with you dood, i think we should continue. <3 ya buddy

tommy: thank you, and you are also definitely improving! keep that luigi going strong i need the practice for when i one day slay boss! :b youre also awesome, i love all you "marana brawl boyz" hahah. even though kyle and tommy both play melee theyre still brawl boyz

bryce: i cant believe i forgot to ban RC idk what i was thinking lol. good **** tho.

jard: i never realized how funny you are man haha. good **** sir

oh, and one more thing,

NEXT TIME, LETS NOT GO ALL SUPER FAR TO EAT, PLEASE.

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
Darklink: Heh, you funny guy. Next time. You'll see.

Bloodhawk: Didn't talk to you much, but your cool. Pleasure to see you at the tourney.

Duff0: Heh, very fun having you there. We had some really cool matches. But you're crazy :D

Silly Kyle: Awesome time man. Very fun matches, my fellow Tucsonian. Fun hangin' with you.

Light: Great, close matches. You gotta have a bit more confidence, however. Cool having you there at a Brawl tournament. Ah Melee.

Darkshifter: Really cool getting to know you. Super funny stuff.

Tommy Der Meister: You totally weren't trying when we played haha. But anyways, always see you at tournaments, so nice seeing you again.

Jane: Finally got those matches with you. When we play, you seem a bit to aggressive. Just grab more.

Justin: Good stuff. Great playing as always.

Jard: You be mad. But you're still cool :D

Derp: Haha, great seeing you. You're awesome man. Our doubles will end up winning, so no giving up on our part. Still can't believed you derped my face in randoms. But fun stuff.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Darklink - Ha, still chasing. Good **** Dark to the Linkizzle.

Bloodhawk - You rock. Get at me.

Duff0 - Moving up in the world zeroest of all duffs. Keep ****** with that Fox.

Silly Kyle - Peach is a betch. Next time you come into Phoenix. Gravity bong, ya dig?

Virus - You are good people. Come to more tourneys bro. Your wolf has some sick skills.

Light - You did fine. Just had problems closing matches. Get some more confidence and your performance will skyrocket.

Derp - Lucario too good. Glad you enjoyed playing him. Your Weegee is getting a lot better. Keep rocking him. Your sense of style is amazing. Also, you got a Shoryuken on me, but it wasn't a KO. I don't recall an down B star KO either. Or maybe you did. I don't remember too well.

Darkshifter - Delphino is gay and you know it.

Tommy Der Meister - You're amazing. Falcon dittos are too good. :D Did you know in Ocarina of Time Ganon yells t!ts when he reflects his energy balls back at Link?

Jane - Next time you should invite me to toke on the ol' peace pipe with you. You seem like someone who'd I'd have epic deep conversations with about stupid stuff in life.

Blake - Always good to see new scene members. Pleasure.

Justin - We did amazing in dubs. Enter singles next time bro. ;3

Javier - Ur a scrub. Enter something you amazing **** talker you.

Jane

Smash Hero
hell yeah dood! im sorry i totally forgot you blazed, but next time, many philosophical conversations will be had :D

Top Bottom