• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone buy my MLG pass?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd be VERY VERY grateful if someone would, I don't have credit card access, but I'll be at Disney world regardless if I get to go to the tournament or not, but it'd really suck that I'd be that close to one of the biggest smash tournaments and first OoS tournaments for me and not be able to attend. I'll pay whoever buys it back with $50 the next time I see them, just contact me BEFORE you actually buy anything because there's just one last detail I want to get cleared up.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Man I hope someone helps you out player 1...and everyone else that is having this problem.

Pritch

Smash Lord
There are visa gift cards you can go out and buy with a set amount of cash on them. Pick up one of those with $50 or whatever the entry is and use that to pre-reg. This was a pretty common solution back during the melee MLG days for people who didn't actually have credit cards. I don't know offhand where you can get these, but I imagine some quality time with google would clear that up in a hurry.

Since the pre-reg is online I imagine you can use paypal as well, and as long as you have a bank account setting up a paypal account is free and relatively painless too.

Good luck getting it taken care of, man.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I got one for Christmas, but it's not working. On MLG it just said the transaction was denied, on pay pal it says:
This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

I'm going to go out and try buying another one, but I'm just not wanting it to be a waste time and money.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'm home from school, but my dad has the car and idk when he'll be back, have to hurry D:

or you know someone can buy me the pass stil...<,<

Purple

Hi guys!
Player-1 i think you should rephrase how you want your mlg pass. no one really wants to pay for you, but i'm sure someone would buy it for you and you can pay them back when they see you.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll pay whoever buys it back with $50 the next time I see them

that didn't suffice? BigLou already bought my pass, but I won't be able to attend so I might try to go to Columbus for my Bday and transfer the pass. <3 Lounis.

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL Something told me that would happen. What with you making a big deal out of going, making huge plans, and then getting canceled immediately after.

Purple

Hi guys!
No i mean, find a way to get people into this thread, by saying "can someone buy my mlg pass" you're implying that you just want someone to pay for you to get somewhere. (ex. like seibrik's old thread that got locked)

Top Bottom