• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest San Antonio, TX

Nike.

Smash Hero
Brawl Singles
1. Espy:sonic:
2. Nike:marth:
3. Castro:peach:
4. PyleDriver:snake::warioc:
5. JUJ:metaknight::kirby2::dedede:
5. Loko:metaknight::falco::warioc:
7. Big Papi (Ethan):snake::metaknight::diddy::pikachu2:
7. Toxik:gw:
9. MaX10n:ganondorf:
9. Paw:zerosuitsamus::gw:
9. Greyfox:falco::sonic::zelda::shiek:
9. Zook:ike:
13. Panda:mario2:
13. Geoberos:diddy:
13. Tofer:peach:
13. Soul:lucario:
17. Niddo:ike:
17. Jowii:metaknight::kirby2:
17. Alejandro:yoshi2:
17. Greywolf:lucario::zerosuitsamus:
17. 610:pikachu2:

Redemption tournament
This was a winner gets his entry fee back ($10) tourney. Only for anyone who placed 9th or below in Brawl Singles. There was alot of great feedback from this, and it'll most likely become the SA standard side tourney. Everyone who lost early had a whole bracket of people at their own skill level, and we honestly didn't know how any of the results would come out. I HIGHLY encourage other tournies to try it out if theres extra time/tv's.

1. JoWii:metaknight::pikachu2::kirby2:
2. Zook:ike:
3. Paw:zerosuitsamus::gw:
4. Greyfox:falco::sonic::shiek::zelda:
5. Soul:lucario:
5. Greywolf:lucario::zerosuitsamus:
7. Panda:mario2:
7. Alejandro:yoshi2:
9. 610:pikachu2:
9. Geoberos:diddy:
9. Tofer:peach:
9. Niddo:ike:
13. MaX10n (sad face):ganondorf:

Reasoning for Panda being moved was so that Zook and Soul wouldnt have to play each other (they only play against each other outside tourney), and all 4 players were cool with the swap.

Nike.

Smash Hero
This was easily one of my favorite tournaments. We got ALOT of matches recorded through video camera (very much hyped), Espy will slowly upload over the weekend.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Brawl Singles
1. Espy:sonic:
2. Nike:marth:
3. Castro:peach:
4. PyleDriver:snake::wario:
5. JUJ:kirby2::metaknight::dedede:
5. Loko:falco:
7. Big Papi (Ethan):diddy::snake::metaknight::pikachu2:
7. Toxik:gw::snake:
9. MaX10n:ganondorf:
9. Paw:zerosuitsamus::gw:
9. Greyfox:zelda::shiek::snake::falco::sonic:
9. Zook:ike:
13. Panda:metaknight:
13. Geoberos:diddy:
13. Tofer:peach:
13. Soul:lucario:
17. Niddo:ike:
17. Jowii:kirby2::metaknight:
17. Alejandro:yoshi2:
17. Greywolf:zerosuitsamus::lucario:
17. 610:pikachu2:

Redemption tournament
This was a winner gets his entry fee back ($10) tourney. Only for anyone who placed 9th or below in Brawl Singles. There was alot of great feedback from this, and it'll most likely become the SA standard side tourney. Everyone who lost early had a whole bracket of people at their own skill level, and we honestly didn't know how any of the results would come out. I HIGHLY encourage other tournies to try it out if theres extra time/tv's.

1. JoWii:kirby2::metaknight:
2. Zook:ike:
3. Paw:zerosuitsamus::gw:
4. Greyfox:zelda::falco::sonic::snake::shiek:
5. Soul:lucario:
5. Greywolf:lucario::zerosuitsamus:
7. Panda:metaknight:
7. Alejandro:yoshi2:
9. 610:pikachu2:
9. Geoberos:diddy:
9. Tofer:peach:
9. Niddo:ike:
13. MaX10n (sad face):ganondorf:

Reasoning for Panda being moved was so that Zook and Soul wouldnt have to play each other (they only play against each other outside tourney), and all 4 players were cool with the swap.
There are the character selections.

Had fun today. Post shoutouts when I have time.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
St. Phillips doin' it big!

And good stuff in redemption, JoWii! Sounds like a very interesting side tournament idea, Nike.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Cool cool stuff. Lots of fun guys. And I'll crack that top 8 soon, just you watch. XD

**** suicide at 0%...

I'll get around to shoutouts when I get a chance.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
SHOUTS!

1. Espy - once again u take number one...killer commentary on matches :D
2. Nike - this tourney was uber fun i enjoyed myself :O nikefest 2? yes?
3. Castro - ahhhh your **** peach! ill be back....:mad:
4. PyleDriver - u lost to a girl :dizzy:
5. JUJ - good friendlies before the tourney at your house...d3 lives on :D
5. Loko - sorry about your falco...i just hate them lol (and mk :p)
7. Big Papi (Ethan) - long time no see...sorry i cheated (haha :laugh:)
7. Toxik - dont think i played you but i saw some of your matches..good stuff
9. MaX10n - i never faced a ganon! keep it up, hes a mans man!
9. Paw - good job placing in the singles xD, and thanks for the dollar :)
9. Greyfox - didnt get to play you...boo hoo :(
9. Zook - your ike is scary...enough said.
13. Panda - i still feel marios game series is better than snakes but..snake wrecks in hand to hand combat :chuckle:
13. Geoberos - didnt get to play you either...you need to insure your voice :p
13. Tofer - didnt we have a MM to play..?
13. Soul - lucario!!!
17. Niddo - glad you could make it to this wonderful tournament! but i didnt get to play u :/
17. Jowii - you have the best commentary i have ever heard lol "shuttle loop! kirbycide" on a match between a peach and snake :p
17. Alejandro - didnt play you either :/
17. Greywolf - i mite have played u...i dont kno for sure..if i did great matches lol
17. 610 - didnt play u EITHER! grr

this tourney like i said was uber fun....one of the best ones i have been to, SO HYPEE!
yall are a great group to hang around :)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Shoutouts!!

1. Espy- Too slow, stop cheating (but really, good ****.)
2. Nike- Obviously if Espy wasn't gaying it up, you would've took first.
3. Castro- Great Peach, 'floating dair>dair>uair>usmash??? TRUE COMBO!' lol.
4. PyleDriver- You did great (and you would've done better if I was hyping you more)
5. JUJ- Soooo close against LokoLobo.
5. Loko- GOOD ****!! Thanks for staying up with me til 5AM to play friendlies last night.
7. Big Papi (Ethan)- .....Soo...when I let you switch to Snake, I didn't know YOU were suppose to have chosen your character first, and me second. That MK ditto should've happened. >_> But no johns, good utilt w/ Snake.
7. Toxik- >.> I don't think I saw you...?
9. MaX10n- >.> Same..
9. Paw- Sorry I pikachu'd your ZSS. (My kirby wouldn't have won and I barely picked up Pika and MK for this tournament so I just chose who I felt most comfortable with in this match-up; sorry!)/
9. Greyfox- .....THIS AIN'T NO SOULSILVER; THIS AIN'T MELEE; WHERE'S THAT DYNAMICPUNCH?!? Lol. Sorry I went MK versus your Sonic in Redemption.
9. Zook- Awesome!!! I totally cheered you on and told you to take him to Frigate where you HARD READ! Sorry I went MK...
13. Panda- >< GGs
13. Geoberos- I don't remember if I saw you but uh...cool name?
13. Tofer- OH **** TOFER, GET 'EM, GET'EM. (I don't think you were even in that match I was hyping you in lolz)
13. Soul- ...didn't see you?
17. Niddo- SORRY I WENT MK!! I felt sooooo horrible afterwards; like I needed a shower...or a baptism.
17. Jowii- REDEMPTION! This ****er knows how to hype!
17. Alejandro- Have fun back in Lubbock. Good Yoshi.
17. Greywolf- Nice ZSS
17. 610- Good Pika!

Thanks Nike for housing me. That tournament was awesome. HAVE A NIKEFEST2!! >.> I'll hype it.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Espy - Ugh I hate that you always out shine everyone, we need to make a tourny with you and Prime not in it.
Nike - Thanks for everything Nike! I loved the redemption idea you had, pure genius. Had a great time, but I am still thinking about doing "Pik-A-Nik Basket"
Castro - OMG!! Castro Peach is beast? I love your peach, it is everything I want mine to play like. I am glad that I could help you with some of your set ups. We need to swap more techniques, learn more off each other. I nailed glide toss to grab perfectly.
PyleDriver - PD plays Snake? I had no idea that you did, thought you played Ike still. And also I completely forgot the MM, I am SO sorry.
JUJ - Great to finally see you back in the scene, and that you're not dead :D
Lobo - You had some great matches with the Meda Niiiii dittos.
Big Papi (Ethan) - You're screaming in your match against Espy was the best. Camera shy?
Toxik - Such. An. Annoying. Game and Watch. You did VERY good in the bracket, congrats.
MaX10n - I love our matches, and how they usually come down to us fighting to stay in the tourny.
Paw - PokeWalkers FTW, U Mad.
Greyfox - Another one bites the dust? Something else was lost? I still think it was lame how I could've camped you but never snapped to the time not being on.
Zook - Ike Chain grabs. Nuff said.
Geoberos - Good stuff, good stuff.
Tofer - Really? Really? Just leave.
Jowii - Everyone with a PokeWalker say Meda Kniiiii
Alejandro - Sorry for the bad match, I was just not too into it. I promise if we play again, I will try my best.
610 - lulz what're you doing here?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Excuse my forgetfulness when it comes to matching faces with names if I mess something up.

1. Espy - I didn't play you this tournament. :( Still trying to figure out exactly how to play against Sonic, lol
2. Nike - Thanks for hosting the tournament, and racing me through my Redemption tournament matches. :bee:
3. Castro - I was laughing the whole time watching the set of you vs JUJ. Peach can't kill, didn't anyone tell you that?
4. PyleDriver - I didn't get to play you. :(
5. JUJ - HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING CHAINGRABBED?! lol, good set there. First match I was shocked that I actually managed to beat a D3, though I did basically get very lucky twice.
5. Loko - I think this was the first guy I was playing TvC with. Such an epic game. :laugh: Soki is a pain to play against as a Giant though.
9. MaX10n - Stupid cheap Ganondorf, stealing my second jump without me realizing. I need to learn that MU...
9. Paw - Nice to finally meet you dude. Ya might wanna work on the Samus though: she ain't ZSS after all, lol.
9. Greyfox - Yays, I actually played against you this time! :D
9. Zook - You would think I would try to play against the other Ike main there. But noooooo, I couldn't figure out who you were and got too hooked on TvC to ask about you. >_<
13. Panda - GGs
13. Soul - Lucario is very awkward to play against when you don't know how to. >_< GGs.
17. Niddo - You suck at this game, and you're not good at TvC either. Stop having johns, get a job, go to more tournaments so you can place better then second last...make that last actually even though you didn't have a pass to the next round.
17. Jowii - I'M AM GOING TO BURN BATS NOW, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?! lol, I really need to learn that MK MU. Stupid thing is so hard to play. Loved the announcing though. :bee:
17. Alejandro - I'm assuming you're the guy I played against who used Yoshi. Told ya he's the easiest character to hit with Dtilt spike. lol Dtiltx3.
17. Greywolf - Wait, there is a Greyfox and a Greywolf? I am so confused! :(
17. 610 - Dude, you need to pick stages instead of relying on my screwing up on (your) my stage choice the second round. lol, GGs.

Whoever I played with TvC with during the lunch break: I'm sorry I can't remember who you are! :( But those were fun matches.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
this, tbh, was my favorite tournament, ever. so much epicness and fun

and game and watch should be added to my characters, since i lost gnw dittos lol

SHOUTSIES

Espy- im sad that you were my first match, but it was a good experience. sliding f smash too good lol

Nike - thanks for hosting, we didnt get any friendlies in tho, i dont think :(

Castro - i dont feel so bad losing to you everyday now

Pyledriver- ill be getting that 1 dollar back, once i know what to do against snake :p

JUJ - i dont think we got too many friendlies in, but it was nice seeing you again

Toxik - lol game and watch dittos

Greyfox - **** pokewalkers.

Zook - i shall conquer you, sir.

Soul - lol solomon

Niddo - nice to meet jesus himself! and yes my samus is terrible, i reeally no need to work on her

Jowii - come to san antonio more often! that moment of silence was too funny

Alejandro - nice seeing you again, im sure you'll get your revenge on me :)

Maan - good seeing you again, every tournament your gannon is looking more and more manly

Paw - you didnt get your money back, you fool :(

Greywolf - zss dittos, omg

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
1. Espy - HATE HYPE
2. Nike - Awesome tourney, sad face no friendlies, thanks for the steak.
3. Castro - Aw, no friendlies. Breaking shields with Mr. Saturn HYPE
4. PyleDriver - Looking forward to playing you next time.
5 & 5. JUJ & Loko - Metani'Hype
7 & 7. Big Papi (Ethan) & Toxik - Since Panda's tourney, no play.
9. MaX10n - Grunting in powerful satisfaction, Ganon is not amused with the remaining souls of the day.
9. Paw - Moar ZSS Love. GGs, I still need to work on this match-up.
9. Greyfox - Falco training, saw you going for that D-Throw,Jab,Laser-Lock. I didn't get to TK you :( and more sad face for the misplaced items
9. Zook: - GGs, I'm getting horribly punished by Ike.
13. Panda - Haven't played you since your tourney. Those capes still get to me, GGs nonetheless
13. Geoberos - Grabbed out of approaches and naner-lame... won one? No, GTFO and GTF off Platinum
13. Tofer - Peach had her way with Ganon... **** I can't think of anything witty to finish with.
13. Soul - I don't think I played you.
17. Niddo - Haven't played you in quite some time as well as being unable to try you at TvC
17. Jowii - Commentary hype too good. Haven't really played you aside from those last few end-of-day teams friendlies.
17. Alejandro - Yoshi!! I should've expected that grab-release to be used on RC, I should learn to ban the stage on counter-picks. Hope to play ya again sometime.
17. Greywolf - GGs against your Lucario.
17. 610 - I didn't get to see any of your matches :/

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ OP: I also went Pikachu in the redemption tourny during winner's finals.
Edit: Thanks for changing it~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shoutsies:

Nike: Good games in Grand Finals. You're really stepping it up with Marth. Thanks for hosting the event too, it was **** awesome. I just wish we got more friendlies in and stuff. No love for teams.

Castro: Good job breakin' top three and getting some cash. Keep it up!

PyleDriver: Your sets vs. Castro were absolutely amazing.

JUJ: I still think you should've gone MK vs. Peach. It was still a great set though. Practice a bit more, and come back stronger!

Loko: Dang. Rapin'. That's all I gotta say.

Ethan: Your Snake's pretty good. Takin' notes from Eddie?

Toxik: You surprised me at this tournament. I'm impressed. Keep up that G&W.

MaX10n: That dash attack through Aura Sphere for the win was amazing. Oh, and harsh Falcon grunts in friendlies were too good.

Paw: Sliding fsmash way too good. lol

Greyfox: You vs. Pyle was awesome. Delfino ***** you though. x_x

Zook: Handing out hot dickings in redemption? Your Ike was so fun to watch.

Panda: Didn't play at all ;-;

Geoberos: Fun games with teams. And no, you didn't mooch. He didn't want it anymore.

Tofer: GJ finally beating Maaaaaaaaaan. Takin' notes from Castro on not SDing. lol.

Soul: We didn't play much. ;-;

Niddo: We didn't play at all, and I was :(((((((

Jowii: Dang. Stealin' Nike's money. Commentary was way too crazy. lol.

Alejandro: Yoshi too crazy. He eats everything. Thanks for coming down. <3

Greywolf: What happened? :(

610: COUNTERPICK!!! :MAD:

=====

Anyways, I'm compressing the videos recorded at Nike's. I'll try getting them up and running by today.

Hopefully.

@Espy: Too good sir, too good.

@Nike: Amazing tournament, thanks for hosting. The Redemption bracket was a brilliant idea. You are so tenacious, I couldn't even pluck turnips.

@JUJ: You are my true rival, I even liked how we both came dressed head to toe in black and white. You may even rival me in style.

@Pyledriver: Those two sets I played with you were the best matches I have ever played. It took EVERYTHING I could pull out to win those matches. Did I trick you in the beginning when you wrecked me in friendlies? : )

@Joewii: I love you... slightly homo. Thanks for all the great advice and hype.

@Tofer: Thank you for being in my corner, the calls for Nairs and Ftilts helped me calm down and think about what I needed to do again. I do need to use more Dtilts and Short Hop falling Dairs though. We need a long Peach training session to exchange more techniques and practice, there are a lot of things I want to take from your game. Thanks for noticing the WASP hahaha.

@Loko: Im gonna call you Lobos hahaha, but nice stuff, come down more!

@Maaan: Sometimes you do stuff that I don't think should happen in this game. Shoulder dashing that Aura Sphere was probably only possible because of your manliness.

@Everyone else: I want to line up each and every one of you and do tourny sets one by one to learn your match ups. Im not kidding; if there was enough time in the day I would line up each and every one of you and play you one by one until I feel comfortable with your characters.

Castro's "Did You Know?": When peach pulls up a beam saber the attacks she does with it will be weakened versions of the ones you saw me using against JUJ. In order to get the "true," stronger attacks you must make the sword "disappear" from her body first. You can do this by either using Toad or dropping the sword and picking it back up. The more you know.

I'm excited for the matches to be uploaded. Somebody tell me when they are. I want to watch that shield break!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Thanks for the shout out Paw D:

Castro I wouldn't mind at all getting tips from you, or giving you the barely anything I can give you on Peach. I do think need to take more notes on recovery, since I have a terrible job on that sad smiley face.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I guess its my turn for shoutouts.

Espy: Great job getting first again. Falcon's man grunts were the best you've ever done.

Nike: Thanks for hosting the tourney. I'll get to Paw for one next time.

Castro: Epic match against Pyle.

PyleDriver: Good to see you doing well.

JUJ: You haven't lost a step, even with you being gone and all.

Loko: Thanks for coming down to play with us. :)

Ethan: Play me for real next time and not this Pika/Sonic business

Toxic: Nice to see you on the scene again.

Max10n: Love our Hyrule Tier match's. :)

Paw: I'm getting you back. Also your not a pokemon fan without that walker. :)

GreyFox: You need to push harder. I know you can break that top 8 wall.

Zook: Now we are 2-2 in the rivalry.

Panda: Get better

Beros: You didn't kill me this time. But I killed you so I guess we are even...**** IT BEROS!!!

Tofer: You getting closer. I think I know who to use against your Peach next time. ;)

And for anyone else I forgot I'm sorry but I'm too **** tired to finish.

Till next time.

Oh yeah, Espy I was against Zook that Delfino ***** me. :(

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
:):):):):):):):):)

1. Espy- I don't think I'll ever fight your Sonic, even with chain grabs, your too good! I challenge your Ganon perhaps, lol! Can't wait to see you vs X!!

2. Nike- Thanks for hosting this Nike, I enjoyed all of it!! Congrats on getting 2nd!!! Wish I could be in SA more for this reason...the PR lol What happened to my song?

3. Castro- How dare you train Soul and Greywolf?!! Two Lucarios that knocked me out of the bracket!?! :p Your dair-> uair-> utilt combo was :scared: I will friendly you later..

4. PyleDriver- Awesome Snake man, and with a wiimote? Oh, I did play you in some friendlies before your match with castro, I was the Marth and Yoshi..

5. JUJ- MK dittos are boring until the last KO, I wanted to see your DDD man, nah but the competition was tough nonetheless...loved the gavel!

5. Loko- Nice seeing another OOC player, I didn't see your wolf, did you drop him for MK? Pretty good placing anyway, hope to friendly you later..

7. Big Papi (Ethan)- Your commentary is really funny, players usually focus too much to talk during a match

7. Toxik- Your G&W needs more judgment! Good set with Nike though..

9. MaX10n- I was looking to play against you Maaaaaan! What do ya think about a Ganon ditto next time?

9. Paw- I can't say I didn't try my hardest in our set, the match-up is close to 50-50 but next time another one of my characters will have revenge!!!

9. Greyfox- Aww, you forgot me! Dude, gettin chain grabbed!!

9. Zook- Dude, your Ike was beastly!!! Great reading G-fox too!!!

13. Panda- Good friendlies, Mario gimps are good, but so are Yoshi's, lol..

13. Geoberos- Was good playing your Diddy, you need to handle your bananas better, just keep attacking! Take to the air as well fair more too..and yeah don't forget to ban RC, Yoshi's a demon on there

13. Tofer- not too into it huh? Neither was I when I kept gettin owned by Lucarios! It's good you keep close contact with Castro, you'll get better, just practice more man

13. Soul- F*** Lucario!!! GG's

17. Niddo- Yup, death by down-spikes...Dude, Ganon is beast, good games Niddo

17. Jowii- Kirbycides are gay! Pretty good friendlies though, but you know the Yoshi match-up too well already! You hyped the matches up really well too, Thanks for coming down man!

17. Alejandro- you have 34 other characters to play as!!!

17. Greywolf- same as Soul, F*** Lucario!!! Lol gg's

17. 610- didn't play you..

I'll be back in SA sometime in the summer. I'm gonna try and pick up the smash scene in Lubbock and host tournaments like these, thanks Nike for Nikefest!

Its actually Zook, Soul, then Paw that I "trained"
For the first year and a half that brawl was out me and Zook played each other for hours a day because we lived together. Earlier last year we tried to get Soul to train with us but he took a long break from brawl this year. And last year when Paw told me he "played" brawl I showed him that I "for serious" brawl.

I was so happy to see my little fledglings Zook and Paw playing each other on the main tv. Zachs fighter mentality suprised me so much that day, I thought greyfox had him after those chaingrabs and stage counterpicks, since Zach knows nothing about counterpicks, but he adapted so well.

Tofer lets keep exchanging knowledge so we can be each others cornermen, watching you will help me against Espy.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
oniLoKo's Shoutouts!

1. Espy – Nice seeing ya again! I can’t believe when we first played, I gave you a challenge w/ my Lucario and I had no idea who you were o.o . Too bad we didn’t get to play this time >:
2. Nike – I LAV YOU~<3! Haha, seriously, thanks for making my Spring Break awesome; really appreciated the housing, the smashing, the tourney, and almost letting me win xP. It’s only a matter of time before I can get around Marth, but we need more practice, so you bet I’ll be in SA more often :3 .
3. Castro – CASTRO! Peach Main!! Was really nice meeting you, I don’t get much practice w/ that **** xP (j/k). Yous a really kool guy and hopefully we get more friendlies soon.
4. PyleDriver – I curse your Snake so very hard D: . Snake is the prolly my most hated matchup in tournies, next to that **** monkey. Was still fun though =P
5. JUJ – zomg I’m soz JuJ! Never had a serious MK ditto till that day and I must say, my little heart couldn’t take it x____x . Was a lot of fun and hype and keep at them pokemahns! <3
5. Loko - **** sexy shower scene and good job at the tourney ;P
7. Big Papi (Ethan) – I don’t think we got to play, but I next time hit me up xP
7. Toxik – didn’t get to watch your match with Nike, but from what was recorded seemed intense. I do really good or really bad against G&W’s though..so very tricky ><
9. MaX10n – WE NEED GANON DITTO’s TO SEE WHOS MORE MAAAAAAAN!
9. Paw – Don’t think we got to play either :B
9. Greyfox – You so silly wearing all orange~ . Haha, nice Falco and I’ll try coming down more often :3
9. Zook – Dang, scary Ike D: . Nice come back though!
13. Panda – No Panda practice either >:
13. Geoberos – Or Geo beros..
13. Tofer - Call me LoBos, call me LoKo, call me master >P , haha j/k j/k! Gotta friendly ya next time!
13. Soul – I suck at meeting ppl apparantly v…..v
17. Niddo – I can kill your mechas~! xP , Soz we couldn’t play again but I owe you one next time! Go Jesus Ike go!
17. Jowii – JOWII~!! My most favorite commentator and cheerleader xP <3 ! Def need more friendlies and ya, smashing till 5am was awesome, even though I was half braindead from the rattler
17. Alejandro – I think I saw your yoshi, and it was pretty beasty, almost Bwett status. And I didn't really drop wolf for MK or anyone really..I just know my Wolf can get creamed and I swap out for new characters every now and then; it's like pkmn, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
17. Greywolf – Need more U-tilt and N-airs! Haha, alls good though
17. 610 – No play either, I’m soz..

All and all, I say this was one of my favorite tournaments that I rarely attend too! Wasn't too strict, didn't get uncoordinated, it was just right =3 . I want to thank Nike again for hosting it, Espy for keeping things on track, and everyone else who was there and made it awesome, really <333. Sorry I couldn't be there to see the climactic ending and the last bit of epic hype, but I hads to leave v_____v. Thanks everyone and hope to see you all very soon!! ( LoKo might be seen at WHOBO? ;3 )

Top Bottom