• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Sovaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

1. Candy (154.00)
2. Korn (70.00)
3. ChuDat (42.00)
4 Lie (14.00)
5. Boss (7.00)
5. Meep (7.00)
7 Alpha Zealot
7. Logic
9. YO
9. Sin
9. Hova
9. G-reg
13. Tantalus
13. Waffle
13. EE
13. SOVAman
17. Honor
17. Lucas
17. Stanly
17. Deez
17. Mattix
17. Ghengis Pot
17. ESOJ
17. Jbandit
25 Bonk
25. Brett
25. U-mos
25. LFN

Brawl Doubles
-The bracket wasn't finished on Tio. So if someone could update me on that
4. Yoster + Yo
5. Nightshine + Methos
5. G-reg + Mattix
7. Brett + Andrew

Yugioh
1. Waffle (40.00)
2. Xanthos (20.00)
Anyone confirm who came after them?

Sorry about the back room being cramped. It is easier to run when everyone is all in one area. I kind of didn't get to hang out too much back there. I spent some time manning the entry counter and working the bake sale. It was a lot of hard work.

I am sure some of you may have liked the venue due to internet, livestream, and easier to find location. Though some still had some trouble. Getting the venue is a lot of work, made much more complicated by the fact that most of the gaming club are dreamers not doers, and the fact that we need a faculty member at all times to even be allowed to have the event. So I am sorry we had to kick you all out at 7, but the faculty member was ready to go home and I had another event to work in which I actually got paid (for doing less in fact.).

We are going to try looking for a new venue in which we can get freedom as well as internet and space. The bake sale and card sale turned out great. Thanks to all who made purchases.

Shoutouts- Tant and EE, too good guys. Playing in two tournaments at the same time and still being able to run them. Pretty impressive. Though there were a couple of Yugioh players who were not pleased that there matches ended abruptly. Should have given me and herf some of the load.
Chu and Candy- epic match really exciting and they say brawl is boring to watch.
SOVAman- has the name change made you better?
Honor- fun friendlies
Billy- Good job coming in second in yugioh.
G-reg- Sorry I didn't have a psp to play you in dissidia. Maybe next time. We will also have to play mario kart sometime.

It is a real shame I didn't get to spend much time with the brawl people.

I was not impressed with some of the yugioh players. They seemed unwilling to work with me when we made every attempt to work with them. There was a lot of complaining and with the card disputes to top it off just really drove me nuts. The guy who got his venue fee back because he wasn't playing brawl particularly irked me when he went in the other room to play a bit of brawl anyway after getting his refund.

Also I heard from the concession stand workers that some people tried to steal food. That is not tolerable.

Sorry if the riceballs were bland. We usually use chicken and we usually add more flavor but we were kind of in a rush when making them. I apologize for our shortcomings. Hope you all had a good time.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well I failed but me and LFN had so much fun :laugh:

She says she cannot wait for the next tourny. She says everyone was nice and she just wants to train now. Also....the spongebob controller will have it's revenge. (LFN stole the keyboard)

Goodness SOVAman killed me ;>_> gotta find a good top tier that works for me and get good with em...Lucas is a fun character though I will never do too well. But ima always be a Lucas main but i need something for tournies to compete with everyone. *yawn*

Kindof funny the person I won a match against got further than the person I barely got a stock off. Hova was fun to play...Sova just murdered me so time to get better for the next tourny I can find ;P

Thanks Tant great tourny. -goes back to playing HG and SS with LFN-

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Its too late for him

Anyways we didnt do pools because of time constraints. Ill upload the bracket image later.

I didnt know the venue closed at 7, next time ill be ready.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm really enjoying helping so much with this TOing, this event was great. Glad everyone who came made it out. Gotta start playing more again tho.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9872770#post9872770

Then the Official Results with characters:

1. Candy (Snake)
2. Korn (Metaknight)
3. ChuDat (Kirby)
4. Lie (Falco)
5. Boss (Wario/Luigi)
5. Meep (Ice Climbers)
7 Alpha Zealot (Diddy Kong)
7. Logic (Olimar/Metaknight)