• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

===Mi Caja Es Tu Caja=== - Official MLG Orlando housing with HBOX thread!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
***translates to: "My Box is your Box" which is like "Mi Casa es tu Casa"I'll update more later, but the title pretty much says it.

I have a two-story house (many smashers have been here) and I live app. 12 minutes from the venue.

Walking distance from my house is:

McDonalds
BK
Wendys
Chipotle
CVS
Regal Cinemas
Shell Gas Station
Blockbuster
Publix
etc etc etc

Nice suburbian neighborhood, etc

And I housed 30 people for Winterfest. Three-Zero. Thirty.

I also charged for Winterfest.

$5 for the weekend gives you housing, full smash practice all you want, a GUARANTEED SLEEPING SPOT (depends who gives me money first/ tells me first), and Showers.

I'll be playing Melee and trying not die from the Brawl -.-

More details to come!

NOTE: nothing is set in stone yet. If my school schedule doesn't correspond with the MLG dates, the Housing will be SEVERLY LIMITED.

Ally gets dibs cuz he called a spot A WHILE AGO.

clowsui

Smash Legend
even though i'm not going to be at orlando in the interest of saving hungrybox some time and effort + giving him hope that people actually get what he's saying:

NOTE: nothing is set in stone yet. If my school schedule doesn't correspond with the MLG dates, the Housing will be SEVERLY LIMITED.
THIS MEANS THAT HE CAN DECIDE TO CHANGE HOUSING CONDITIONS WHENEVER HE WANTS PROVIDED HE TELLS YOU GUYS ABOUT HIS SCHOOL SITUATION. SO DON'T WHINE AND COMPLAIN IF, A FEW WEEKS BEFOREHAND, HBOX SAYS LIMITED HOUSING.

most people will understand but just in case :D

sorry for invading your thread sir

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yo I can't tell the difference between Hbox and Ally.

Seriously, if Hbox's hair wasn't brown, he'd be Ally's twin.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Long Island would LOVE in on this. Kirin, Will, and I compose our group, we would just need a way from the airport to here. Can you possibly pick us up from the airport/maybe drop us off, Hbox? We would obviously pay. If not it's fine.

EDIT: Also, Will plays Melee and would probably love to play Melee with you for a bit, but we do gotta get that Brawl practice in XD

Also, we would need housing for Thursday night through Sunday night. Is that possible?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wold just want housing cuz the thread titles is amazing. ^w^

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Dear Juan,

I live 2+ hours away, and highly doubt I'll be able to find affordable housing otherwise, seeing as every event in the Orlando area, I spend at your place for housing, I figure it would be rather difficult on me to try and do so (to find housing elsewhere).

However, I understand the demand of OOS players this time around. Do you think you can house me?

Thanks in advance.

- Ian.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
hey hbox i msged u a bit while ago about the housin info. do u still have space for me? i'll be coming from NY, Rochester so yea... it'd be nice if i can get a ride to your place from the airport ^__^ (i'll be paying $5 for the whole weekend)

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
oh yea, it'd be me and san maybe if he decides to back out on the hotel plan thing. most likely he is though.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
The Tampamobile might land here.
I would like some housing
are you housing people you dont know?

cause this would help me soo much
can me along with 3-4 other get housed?
I would enjoy housing.
Thanks HBox it'll be really appreciated haha. I'm probably going to keep playing Zelda Four swords over Brawl. Unless people really makes me play it rofl.
Long Island would LOVE in on this. Kirin, Will, and I compose our group, we would just need a way from the airport to here. Can you possibly pick us up from the airport/maybe drop us off, Hbox? We would obviously pay. If not it's fine.

EDIT: Also, Will plays Melee and would probably love to play Melee with you for a bit, but we do gotta get that Brawl practice in XD

Also, we would need housing for Thursday night through Sunday night. Is that possible?
Hey Juan can I get housing information such as a phone number and address?
Yo Hbox, is ur house filled yet? I think Candy and I need housing.
Dear Juan,

I live 2+ hours away, and highly doubt I'll be able to find affordable housing otherwise, seeing as every event in the Orlando area, I spend at your place for housing, I figure it would be rather difficult on me to try and do so (to find housing elsewhere).

However, I understand the demand of OOS players this time around. Do you think you can house me?

Thanks in advance.

- Ian.
oh yea, it'd be me and san maybe if he decides to back out on the hotel plan thing. most likely he is though.

.........so that's 22 people from Smashboards alone.

Let's factor in Facebook:

Josh Viverette
m2k

and now let's add PM's and Messages:
izzy24

plus random people who are potentially potential for MLG

so probably 30 people need housing for 3+ days, plus rides everywhere.

Anyone else notice the conundrum?

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
hungrybox does it mean if i arrive on thursday, u won't house me till Fri's night? O_O

hungrybox

Smash Legend
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not looking too good for now...

I can only house a select few people only on the weekend for a day or two at best...

So as of now no one is getting housed...

PM me ur flight info or schedule and I'll see if i can still help.

I can't house anyone thursday night.

Top Bottom