• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poppin's V.A.G.I.N.A (very awesome game in north america)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Singles
1: bizkit ($94.50)

2: Fatal ($94.50)

3: BC ($21.00)

4: hinkage

5: mikeray4

5: icylight

7: moondoggie

7: prawn

9: Pelca
9: Games and goodies
9: Lord Vuldemort
9: Copecetic
13: Drock
13: CNL
13: NT3000
13: Omstar
17: brian
17: nejy
17: peter
17: ted
17: Lpdis

Doubles
1: mikeray4 + bizkit $40

2: Fatal+BC $40

3: copacetic+icylight
4: vulcan + moondoggie

LOL 4 TEAMS

Hosting tourneys is fun and tiresome, glad I started out small. Expect bigger tourneys after I do a couple more.

Thanks all for showing up.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
there was 21 people for singles. thats not bad for a first time tourney. plus alot of you people *****ed out
Lol, don't get your sack in a twist. I'll give it to you since its your first tourney, 21 people is not bad.

Good job dude, hope it went smooth.

Plus driving out 2-1/2 Hrs. To just chain grab a bunch of snakes, meh... I'd rather kick Nana in the head all day.

^_^

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
My first tourney had over 50 ppl and brought the Newlyweds...back when that mattered

Just sayin'

Good **** fatal, bc and icy. I hope I make it to a tournament before i fackin move to TN

Prawn

Smash Master
was fun, wish i coulda beaten Icy :O

all well next time.

shoutouts soon

Prawn

Smash Master
double post lulz

Singles
1: bizkit ($94.50) (split) - good **** winning etc etc thanks for the dollar in that mk v ic mm why did you want to do that? haha
2: Fatal ($94.50) (split) - not baaaaad
3: BC ($21.00) - not baaaaad sorry i couldnt be Icy so we could play :(
4: hinkage - mm with your em-gay next time plz
5: mikeray4 - good ****, i wish i had beaten you on frigate game 2 so we didnt have a game 3. you adjusted really well and i need to keep working on the snake matchup
5: icylight - fuuuuck. after game 1 i thought i had it then you turned on overdrive, both sets i lost in tournament i won game 1. very depressing but i'll get better
7: moondoggie - good **** on 7th we always place the same lol
7: prawn - not awful but you could have done a lot better especially at a tournament this size, shooting for top 5 now
9: Pelca - so for all the **** talk and calling me bad and saying you know the ics matchup, you still get 0-2'd, and beaten on rainbow cruise. now that i'm 3-0 in tourny against you i think its safe to say that 10th spot should've been mine. plz getgud.
9: Games and goodies - good **** vs icy you made it close
9: Lord Vuldemort - lolllll duke. why didnt you place higher ya faaaag.
9: Copecetic - ggs. idk why you wouldnt stay toon link vs me but oh well. im glad i finally beat you in tournament
13: Drock - dunno who you are sorry
13: CNL - dunno who you are sorry
13: NT3000 - beaten by omster but placed the same mad gheyyy, stay your main oli's know how to fight mediocre mks
13: Omstar - *omster. bracket ***** again, fatal second round with no bye IIRC. ****ing gay. you'll start placing better but you should've beaten cope
17: brian -dunno who you are sorry
17: nejy - dunno who you are sorry
17: peter - dunno who you are sorry
17: ted - dunno who you are sorry
17: Lpdis - ganon up taunt guy?

cop who pulled me over going 65 in a 40 on the way home and didnt give me a ticket - you are a cool dude.

btw i went all ice climbers today. yee

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Lol, don't get your sack in a twist. I'll give it to you since its your first tourney, 21 people is not bad.

Good job dude, hope it went smooth.

Plus driving out 2-1/2 Hrs. To just chain grab a bunch of snakes, meh... I'd rather kick Nana in the head all day.

^_^
My sack is all twisted up now. HOW DO YOU UN-TWIST IT?????

This tourney wasnt in mass....JUST SAYIN'

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I love cats.

Love > like

Get *****

k shoutouts

Singles
1: bizkit ($94.50) (split) - Hype GROAT
2: Fatal ($94.50) (split) - Hype GROAT GROAT Hype
3: BC ($21.00) - Hype GROAT
4: hinkage - Hype GROAT
5: mikeray4 - Hype GROAT
5: icylight - Hype GROAT
7: moondoggie - Hype GROAT
7: prawn - Hype GROAT
9: Pelca - Hype GROAT
9: Games and goodies - Hype GROAT
9: Lord Vuldemort - Hype GROAT
9: Copecetic - Hype GROAT
13: Drock - Hype GROAT
13: CNL - Hype GROAT
13: NT3000 - Hype GROAT
13: Omstar - Hype GROAT
17: brian - Hype GROAT
17: nejy - Hype GROAT
17: peter - Hype GROAT
17: ted - Hype GROAT
17: Lpdis - Hype GROAT

Cruz - Hype GROAT
Vulcan - Hype GROAT
Everyone - Hype GROAT

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
My first tourney has 55 people and almost pulled Ally and M2K.

So everyone shut up.
Yeah and my first tournament, GROAT, is already at regional potential - because I made it that way. I'll be able to handle it along with the help of my Co-Hosts. But the most important thing to do is to be really loud, hyperactive, and assertive - and I don't possess any of those characteristics, but it's time I start obtaining them.

Then again Bizkit doesn't possess any of those traits either and he does well with DNA. But he had help, in terms of loudness, from the owners of DNA such as Glen.

@Prawn: Yeah those are the right characters. Also, get lucky with MA cops lol.

Prawn

Smash Master
nope but thats mostly cause im looking for a new venue to run new events.

also this thread needs more shoutouts

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: bizkit ($94.50) (split)-I still can cp your ***, We are a **** doubs team like always, we should try out our DDD/marth team more, nice job picking me for crews,smashfest this week?, and I love you.
2: Fatal ($94.50) (split)- <3 mah bebe
3: BC ($21.00)-DONT BUY BAD CHICKEN THINGS THAT YOU BOUGHT>
4: hinkage-gay
5: mikeray4-not gay
5: icylight-you played hella good vs prawn in game 3
7: moondoggie-nice job beating pelca
7: prawn-great tourney set. but you have a lot of trouble vs my lulz characters in friendlies.
9: Pelca- the chips were great. I really really needed those.
9: Games and goodies-lol melee
9: Lord Vuldemort-harry potter
9: Copecetic- either stay TL or learn wario
13: Drock-almost got me.....I'll be much more careful next time
13: CNL-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney.
13: NT3000- you and me need to play more. approach with nair, retreat with fair..JAB JAB JAB
13: Omstar-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney
17: brian-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney
17: nejy-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney
17: peter-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney
17: ted-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney
17: Lpdis-thanks for showing up! means alot to me for supporting my first tourney

So Fatal

Smash Master
dude, my shoutout goes to the grinder place across the street, 1.99 subs was way to good

and BC for being my carpool *****

and cruz <3

and mikeray for being berret

and for bizkit being gay lolololol hope u liked ur note lmao

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts-

1: bizkit- Haven't played you in a while... Going to try and play a few friendlies or MM's with you at my next tournament.
2: Fatal- Wouldn't have been able to comeback from 4 stocks down when you took over from StarLight if I didn't SD at 1%, I swear. Too bad I didn't get to do that MM with you either. Next time, I guess.
3: BC- Thanks for agreeing to play me in some friendlies, even if we didn't get very much into it. Hope to play some in the future.
4: hinkage- You ended up beating your brother? Haha nice.
5: mikeray4- Really thought I had you, game 1... Game 2, not as much. Fun games, nonetheless. Also, nice job running the tourney. Didn't seem like there was much waiting for tournament matches as you kept things moving. Was great to only drive 20 minutes too, instead of the normal 1+ hour. Thanks for that and for running the tournament altogether.
5: icylight- Thanks for taking on my $1 Ganon MM. Was really fun.
7: moondoggie- Pretty sure you're the fox player I played in friendlies. Was fun and nice placing.
7: prawn- Haven't played or talked to you at all, but I'd like to friendly or MM you at my next tourney (assuming you go to), as I really have no desynching IC experience other than 5 total friendlies with Meep and Pelca.
9: Pelca- I just have so much trouble facing you... I do worse against you than anyone else I've faced in New England. At least you're nice about constantly beating me...
9: Games and goodies- Really fun team friendlies. They were so weird and random. Like our CF team winning and our Ganon team getting *****. Such funny games.
9: Lord Vuldemort- If you're Duke, I was actually hoping to take on your DK ditto MM, but I wasn't sure who you were and I forgot about it.
13: CNL- Such fun friendlies. Some good 1 on 1's early and then some crazy and fun team matches. Didn't realize that we ended up playing for like 2-3 hours until I tried to stand up after. lol
17: brian- Need to work on incorporating some of ZSS stun moves better and mixing things up more, especially when it comes to recovering. Fun tourney matches, and for your second tournament, a pretty good player.
17: nejy- You were actually beating me on Halberd until I got that spike in. Fun tourney matches.

Starlight- Thanks for the really fun and crazy friendlies. It was hilarious how most of the really crazy and unlucky things happened to happen to your MK. lol. Was great playing with you for the long time that we did.

13: Drock-almost got me.....I'll be much more careful next time
And I'll try and stay alive better until I can actually get a walk off stage on Delfino... I mean c'mon! 4+ minute match, at least, and no walk off stage? Wow... lol.

I think I can start to coming to more tournaments, and will undoubtedly be able to by summer. At the moment, I just really wish I could break the wall of beating a PR player, instead of having just some close matches... So far, 5 of my 6 tournament losses have come against people who were PR'ed last ranking period or are this period, with the 6th loss being to PeachKid. Hopefully if I start going to a few more, I'll finally be able to beat one of you guys...

Top Bottom