• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC#7: Smash Addicts Anonymous

clowsui

Smash Legend
Issues detailed in the tourney thread. Sorry this tournament was not that great for a lot of people. Extended apologies to TheKiest and Sauce, who got shafted out of a singles experience. Sorry again to Kel for tripping over his cord, and sorry to all the teams for my stupidity regarding the payout. I will resolve that issue as soon as possible.

My next tournament that I will be attending and hosting will be in May most likely. I'm thinking of dates right now that aren't annoying for me. It will most likely be held in the Stones venue which was excellent. My date will definitely not conflict w/ PowerUp 2010.

--

BRAWL DOUBLES

DOUBLES:
1: Wet T-Shirt Contest (Infern + Y.b.M.) ($38.50) (per person...as I stupidly forgot)
2: Knights in Shining Armor (Kel + OS) ($21.00)
3: We Like Little Boys (Tyr + Smash64) ($10.50)
4: Doesn't Matter (Steel Samurai + TGM)
5: Tako Johns (Tako + PickRandom)
5*: Grandpa's Greed (Drak + AJ)
7*: The ADD Cop + The Guy from Out of Town (Kiest + Sauce)

5* and 7 both went 0-2 but GG had a bye.

SINGLES: (help me w/ characters)

1: Infern ($76.80) :snake:/:ike:
2: Kel ($35.20) :metaknight:
3: Overswarm ($22.40) :metaknight:
4: Fizzle ($12.80) :lucario:/:metaknight:/:dedede:
5: Y.b.M. ($6.40) :kirby2:
5: Steel Samurai ($6.40) :marth:
7: Tako :metaknight:
7: Smash64 :ness2:/:snake:
9: Sliq :bowser2:
9: clowsui :falco:
9: Kassandra :metaknight:
9: SoulPech :jigglypuff:/:gw:
13: Joh :snake:
13: TGM :snake:
13: AJ :diddy:/:snake:
13: drak :ganondorf:/:falcon:

SoulPech

Smash Master
1: Infern ($76.80) - Congrats in winning
2: Kel ($35.20) - I enjoyed playing against you and I hope to play you again
3: Overswarm ($22.40) - nice seeing you again
4: Fizzle ($12.80) - Nice playing friendlies with you and thanks for some DI tips
5: Y.b.M. ($6.40) - Nice seeing you again
5: Steel Samurai ($6.40) - I saw you some matches but never got to play you
7: Tako - We were the only Columbus people represtin at this tournament. Hope to see you @ DU
7: Smash64 - I'll beat you someday...I'm tired of losing against you :p
9: Sliq - Never got to play you, but I enjoyed watching your Bowser.
9: clowsui - It's difficult to run a tournament, so do not be hard on yourself; learn from your mistakes and do better
9: Kassandra - I never got to play against you
9: SoulPech - You need to just wait and relax for the other player to mistake. It's difficult to find 'em, but once you do you can always exploit it.
13: Joh - nice friendlies good sir
13: TGM - don't know sorry
13: AJ - Nice playing with you. You need to work more on your vs Puff match-ups :p
13: drak - Nice matches :)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
1: Infern ($76.80) -God Kais! Too good. Wish I'd been around to watch the ****.
2: Kel ($35.20) - Hope I didn't offend you or anything at the tournament. You just seemed to be in a bad mood for some reason. Good **** in singles.
3: Overswarm ($22.40) -<3
4: Fizzle ($12.80) // - Our money match was epic. I will never let you forget it. Thanks for helping me realize once again that I am the best Lucas ever. For real though, you'll beat me next time for sure. Good job in singles.
5: Y.b.M. ($6.40) - I wanted you to get higher. But good job in doubles. Waiting for a big tournament to bring out the ****. I know your plans.
5: Steel Samurai ($6.40) - Good job man. You're really **** at a few matchups. You need to learn more of them so you can really shine. Hit us up. If you can get a ride you can get smash practice a lot of nights.
7: Tako - Takooooo. Really glad you made it man. Good job in singles too. I wish I could've watched it. Don't forget your ROB roots.
7: Smash64 / - Doubles was more fun than ever. We're too good.
9: Sliq - Didn't get to play you. Hope you come around again.
9: clowsui - Learn to recover. Keeping stepping your game up.
9: Kassandra - Didn't get to play you. Lucas is teh bestest.
9: SoulPech /- Hope to see you again.
13: Joh - We'll keep playing. You'll be up there in no time.
13: TGM - You should've done better than this. Stick with a main. Good job in doubles though.
13: AJ /- Hope to see you again!
13: drak /- Hope to see you again!

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL @ y.b.m.

next tourney will be may 22nd i think, will most likely also be the circuit finals if i can get OS to agree

Sliq

Smash Master
I expected to do mediocre. You need to practice to place well, something I don't do.

fancy drak

Smash Rookie
I did awful as usual, but I think I may fare a bit better next time thanks to friendlies with some of you guys. It'll make it easier to shake off the tournament nerves next time, I guess!

1: Infern - Totally missed your tournament matches, but friendlies at the end of the night were great. Giant Bowsercide Brawl....... also learned that Ike is sort of brutal in the water, wow.
2: Kel - Didn't get to play you or see your matches, but I'm sure I'll run into you in the future thanks to my alliance with a certain Joe. WE SHALL SEE.
3: Overswarm - I didn't get to play you but I hear you are haunted so maybe this is a good thing.
4: Fizzle - A true man of honor. Double Falcons until the end of time. Good matches! You'll land that Falcon Punch one day, my son...
5: Y.b.M. - Destroyed faces as usual. I wanna play you sometime, I've never gone against a good Kirby.
5: Steel Samurai - I don't think I saw you play but you usually do pretty well so HEY good job on that.
7: Tako - Traitor !! ROB sheds a single robotic tear... I hope you keep your ROB well-practiced alongside Meta Knight, at the very least! He gets lonely, you know.
7: Smash64 - Again, great fun during friendlies towards the end of the night. I love your character choices, good to see Ness and Mario getting lots of playtime. We need to play more sometime!
9: Sliq - A very sleepy fellow. I didn't get to see your Bowser, which was kinda disappointing... maybe I'll see next time!
9: clowsui - Thanks for giving me a couple tips as far as getting chaingrabbed and stuff, hahah. I'm pretty clueless as far as most matchups go, so it's nice to know what to watch out for. Also thanks for getting the whole tournament thing together, even if it was a little shaky.
9: Kassandra - Good friendlies!! A fun pal to play against.
9: SoulPech - Good matches in singles. I really need to learn some better ways to deal with Game & Watch, hahah. He is a tricky one!
13: Joh - THIS GUY.
13: TGM - I don't actually recall who this is. Whoops.
13: AJ - ALSO THIS GUY.
13: drak - AND FINALLY THIS GUY.

Kel

Smash Master
1: Infern ($76.80) -
2: Kel ($35.20) - Hope I didn't offend you or anything at the tournament. You just seemed to be in a bad mood for some reason. Good **** in singles.
Lol I wasn't in a bad mood. All I did was call everyone that went "OHHH ****!" when I got hit by the pk thunder ********. If it seemed as if I were in a bad mood, it's because I wasn't agreeing with your blitzed logic from smoking yourself into a chill stupor. I was never, at any point offended or angry.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I was normal and still thought that was awesome lol I forgot what it was exactly though, but i know it was awesome haha

and lol at Y.b.M.'s and Dooms vids

Shoutouts:
<3 Cinci

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
Apparentyl TyR is the best Lucas in the world... or so he says repeatidly ay McDonaolds lol. And Eddie, screw you. im gonna beat you sometime soon. Your just too legit. get that Mario!!!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
@Kel: I still don't understand why you would call a crowd of people ******** after winning a match unless you were having a bad day or something but I guess that's just me lol. Glad I didn't upset you.

I didn't want to play OS at this either cuz I have also heard that he is haunted.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
oh yeah, Infern you still owe me money from first Circuit event. I now know you have it. =P

clowsui

Smash Legend
Attention all Doubles finalists:

I'm getting the money on Thursday. I will hand it on the same day to one of the God Kais going to the Lexington event on Saturday so that Kel + OS get their missing $$$ too. Sorry for the troubles.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
All my winnings go straight to paying off my credit card lol i need to win 30 more tournaments like these to pay it all off!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm debt free 'cept for student loaaaaaaaaans!

But yeah, save some of your next monies. :p

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL yeah, all thanks to my stupidityyyy

money will be gotten on thursday though, then the god kais should be able to give you and OS your missing 21

Top Bottom