• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GR Pivot walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Ok in training mode I wanted to be able to F smash MK out of GR. As far as i know no conventional methods work. So I considered Pivotwalking.

To do this I pummled with A (and held A) and flicked the c stick diagonaly up to get a pivot.
To increase the slide I walked for a slight bit first and then pivot into F smash

It tippers allright but the issue is I have no idea if its inescapable

If somone can help me test it I would Greatly appreciate it. Considering if it works we have a garunteed kill move on MK

Also if you are willing to test this PLZ be on aim with me

my yahoo is blacknight9934@yahoo
or aim is Soren9934

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok in training mode I wanted to be able to F smash MK out of GR. As far as i know no conventional methods work. So I considered Pivotwalking.

To do this I pummled with A (and held A) and flicked the c stick diagonaly up to get a pivot.
To increase the slide I walked for a slight bit first and then pivot into F smash

It tippers allright but the issue is I have no idea if its inescapable

If somone can help me test it I would Greatly appreciate it. Considering if it works we have a garunteed kill move on MK

Also if you are willing to test this PLZ be on aim with me

my yahoo is blacknight9934@yahoo
or aim is Soren9934
Dunno the answer, but this looks like a better topic for the Q&A thread, so I'm quoting it there.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Discoveries often deserve their own topics, IF the person has done the research for them.
I was a bit hesistant in locking it, but you should avoid just making a new topic going okay SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR ME.

Locking as per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom