• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kira, from Death Note, is now in SSBM!

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
This entire project is all thanks to ZoSo, without him, Kira would never be in SSBM!

I did all of the Audio editing, and qual and S./Steelia did the textures.

First, check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sp8TVkG9tc

qual was kind enough to record this for us. It goes over the audio changes as well as well as what the new texture looks like.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dnd37ln8nvs2qec

Pack contains several different Audio Changes as well as two different Texture changes.

Character Select Screen:

"Kira Ditto's" is stated in Top Left hand Corner!

Prototype:

Finished:

I thought this deserved its own topic since this is the BIGGEST RELEASE ever!

P.S.

Marth's Manly Points have increased!

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Good job, I know this took a lot of work and it looks like it payed off really well.

I personally will only be downloading it for the texture, but kudos on the best package of everything melee hacking I've seen. (I like how it says Kira dittos)

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
sooo awesome! im gonna put this on my melee asap. what happened to that kira in the video kira 2.0 w/white hair...i <3 that one too.

strawhats

Smash Master
m2k and ken will have now become one. Marth just became 10 x more manly and ascended into god mode again.

I JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
sooo awesome! im gonna put this on my melee asap. what happened to that kira in the video kira 2.0 w/white hair...i <3 that one too.
That was something I made for some guy that requested it. I posted it in the thread somewhere, tho i guess I can reupload it if you want

Wasn't meant to be Kira anything (it doesn't look anything like him lol)

ALSO good st00f Tichinde!

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
That was something I made for some guy that requested it. I posted it in the thread somewhere, tho i guess I can reupload it if you want

Wasn't meant to be Kira anything (it doesn't look anything like him lol)

ALSO good st00f Tichinde!
dude...id be too grateful if you would (yeah i suppose it didnt look like kira at all but the sounds :D). it was beautiful. haha, i love all the marth textures, ive been raging CATS lately.
oo and batman falcon.

IamL

Smash Rookie
Kira...

(ehh, in school that's all I got right now...)

fexi

Smash Rookie
wow. win. this is enough to make it worth figuring out how to use textures or whatever.
amazing work.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Name: ___________

cause of death: lacerations by long-*** sword.

EDIT: Oh god! 666 posts! why?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Does this pack replace Marth with all of these Kira-related pre-made textures and sounds? Can I still have the power of princess Marth and Kira on the same disc?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
whats princess power marth

is that the hideous white marth with blonde hair

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
Use Kira (marth) in order to win Apex.
hed just have to write in the book when and how he wanted everyone to lose their stocks.

then he wins.

doing this over the course of a whole tourneyment would be **** on your writing hand though lol. 4 stocks x how many matches?

Top Bottom