• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors :: Edmonton, AB :: Mar. 27, 2010

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Results

Singles Pools
Pool 1
Arsenal
Alphicans
Dragonz
Yoshara

Pool 2
Fiji
JAPAN
Lime
Red Comet

Pool 3
Killock
Frio
Fraser
Bairz
Pyre

Pool 4
SuperBoom
T-Block
Diminisht
Chaos
Ryan

Singles Bracket
1: SuperBoom (Snake/MK)($108.00)
2: Frio (Olimar)($54.00)
3: Alphicans (Falco/MK)($18.00)
4: Fiji(Snake/MK)
5: JAPAN(Fox)
5: Killock(Marth/Snake)
7: Lime(Snake/D3/MK)
7: Dragonz(Marth)
9: Arsenal
9: T-Block
9: Fraser
9: Diminisht
13: Chaos
13: Pyre
13: Bairz
13: Ryan
17: Yoshara
17: Red Comet

Doubles
1: Our Ratattats Are in the Top Percentage (Jack and Dan) ($108.00)
2: I Don't Know (Luke and Mark) ($54.00)
3: Dim and Arsenal (Dim and Arsenal) ($18.00)
4: Suboptimal Play (T-Block and Colin)
5: Our Brothers Quit Brawl (Lime and Fraser)
5: Fiji and Dragonz (Fiji and Dragonz)
7: Yoshara+DTP (Stephan + Darren)
7: Japan Karl (Japan and Karl)
9: Roll Fart (Pyre and Red Comet)

Mid Tier
1: Superboom(Wolf/Falcon)($24.75)
1: T-block(PT)($24.75)
3: Yoshara(Wolf)($5.50)
4: JAPAN(Fox)
5: Arsenal(Zelda)
5: Chaos(Toon Link)
7: Fiji(Kirby/ROB)
7: Frio(Not there)
9: Bairz
9: Lime
9: Fraser
9: Alphicans
13: Pyre

Brawl-
1: Yoshara
2: Bairz
3: Pyre
4: JAPAN
5: Killock
5: Red Comet
7: Lime
7: T-Block

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Shoutouts while really tired

SuperBoom: Dan ur just too **** good at duelist, oh and normal brawl matches too i guess, plus your squirtle imitations are amazing!
Frio: WOW nice job on powering into grand finals!
Alphicans: [in really high pitched tone] NO FRASER YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE EDGE!
Fiji: Why are you so good?!
JAPAN: YOU CAN'T SHOVE THAT IN MY MOUTH!
Killock: I shall keep working on my Marth with the small guidance you keep giving me every time I see you
Lime: Consistently doing well, good job, but relax a bit you get too angry at this game haha
Dragonz: I didn't really play or talk to you all tourney! Next time we'll have to get some matches in for sure
Arsenal: Great matches against my brother!
T-Block: One of these days I shall surpass you in brawl and we'll see who's better than who at everything then!
Fraser: Good job with Jamie in doubles!
Diminisht: Marth dittos!
Chaos: Good job mike haha
Pyre: Nice job keith you won a match! Improvement everytime
Bairz: You're in engineering!
Ryan: I was glad you came, you were pretty **** good I was impressed, hope you keep coming
Yoshara: Brawl- was ridiculous and awesome haha
Red Comet: OW MY KIDNEYS!

T-block

B2B TST
I'm not gonna do everyone this time.

Ryan - I hope you make an account and read this... it was good to meet you and hopefully we'll get to see more of you. I stand by what I said when you could get improve a lot very quickly
Sean - You're sooooooooo good ffffffffffffff
Mark - Good stuff man ^^
Luke - I fully blame you for my loss to Fraser.
Fraser - Jokes ;D You played well - next time I won't mess around with this Diddy garbage
Dan - Thanks for splitting...Ganon dittos were fun
David - DRRRRRRRRAGONZ COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEVEN... don't quit Brawl man =(
Kelvin - It was a good set... idk man - there's something about your Zelda. Ridiculous
Alvin - Err.... lol Port Town. You can't out-stage me, man ;D
Stephan - lol Brawl- ... not my type of game I guess, but thanks for setting it up. Thanks again for the TVs as well <3

@everyone who came to McD afterwards - lol fun times

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Time for some shout-outs:

Darren: Thanks for teaming with me at last second.
Kelvin: I think I am finally learning how to beat your Zelda, now if only I could learn not to roll into everything you do.
Karl: Intense B- grand finals, too bad it had to be cut short.
Ryan: Like I said (if you read this), if you need any help with setting up homebrew, just ask me.
Dan: Pretty much all I remember from mid-tier winners finals was running into all of your attacks. I think that is a problem I need to work on.
Mark: How did you suddenly get second?
Jamie: Thank's for helping me carry out the second TV, and also thanks for joining in on B-. P.S. Pretty soon I will be able to beat your Snake, once I figure out what to do against those tilts.
Mike W: Thanks for letting me set up B-, and just like with Dan, I gotta stop running into everything. Also, once again, thanks for hosting.
Mike H: Like with the other Mike, thanks for hosting. Also, what was with the lack of trying B-?
JAPAN: B- Shiek is crazy, what with her turning invisible, and massive up-b hit box. Too bad B- Wolf just juggles everything forever.
And seeing as it is 5 in the morning, everyone else that I may be forgetting: To everyone who played B-, thank you for trying out something that I hope will become a more consistant side event at future tournies, and for everyone else, thank you for coming and once again making these tournaments a hell of a lot of fun.

P.S. Kyle: Where were you!?! Why couldn't you be here the one time I place in the money!?!

KarlR

Smash Cadet
I had alot of fun at this tourney even though i did get ***** lol

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
"*GETONTHEEDGE!!!!!!!*" (*=superhighpitchednonpuberticgirlvoice....vialuke)
Lol mike you pwnt me in mid teir so i guess you wont be using diddn't or Olimar against me anymore XD teir lists clearly mean nothing. Sorry we had to ditch mid teir guys. ALso crews at the next monthly HYYYYYYYYYPE

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
david needs to quit brawl and play more melee with me, cause we get off on each other now. Its too much fun.

maiko's diddy is fun to watch

lol luke

dans lame

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wish I could've stayed for the whole thing lol

Mid tier looked fun! Though I had a good feeling Dan would win it with Wolf :p
Good **** Mark. Olimar *****.

GG's to everyone I played with and played against in brawl.
GG's to Victor and I for taking 3 hours to realize each others existence >:[

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
we were on opposite sides of the room! XDDD

sorry for being in the corner playing melee .___.

I was looking for mike, and i was like, who's that he's playing? OHSHI

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I know xD
Like, I saw you sitting over there, I just didn't know it was you lol

I would've played some melee if I knew so I could get some Peach tips.
Next time I guess.

T-block

B2B TST
Mid tier looked fun! Though I had a good feeling Dan would win it with Wolf :p
Technically he didn't win... I definitely had a fighting chance, considering the first set was 2-1 and "grand finals" was 1-1 before they degenerated into Ganon dittos on banned stages >=(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Technically he didn't win... I definitely had a fighting chance, considering the first set was 2-1 and "grand finals" was 1-1 before they degenerated into Ganon dittos on banned stages >=(
Oh?

You should've gone for 1st. What's with the Ganon dittos haha

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Technically he didn't win... I definitely had a fighting chance, considering the first set was 2-1 and "grand finals" was 1-1 before WE UPPED THE ANTE to Ganon dittos on banned stages >=(
Fixed.

Also, shoutouts:

Stephan: Awesome set, man. It was so tight, down to the last bit of the last stock, all three matches.
Brother-from-another-mother-Mike: **** you, you're too good. I'mma get you one of these days, and it'll be on Rainbow Cruise, too.
Brother-from-the-same-mother-Mike: You had quite possibly the ****tiest/lamest bracket (in both singles and mid-tier) ever. Lol at beating me, losing to Jack, then losing to Jamie in singles, and then ONLY PLAYING AGAINST FOX in mid-tiers.
Fiji: You're too good, dude. You wrecked me, and I watched you have a sweet match with Jamie. Don't know about that random explosion on Green Greens though, that was pretty wtf.
Jack: Playing you is just too much god **** fun. Next time I hope to be good enough to give you a decent challenge.
Mark: Aside from distracting Mike with all the WHITE POWAH, you played awesome. Way to go!
Sean JAPAN: Okay, okay, you're consistent now. I concede that. Now have this french fry.
Karl: **** you, Karl. There's only room in this town for ONE Wario.
Luke: AAAYAYAYAYAYAYA FRASER!!

T-block

B2B TST
Brother-from-the-same-mother-Mike: You had quite possibly the ****tiest/lamest bracket (in both singles and mid-tier) ever. Lol at beating me, losing to Jack, then losing to Jamie in singles, and then ONLY PLAYING AGAINST FOX in mid-tiers.
You forget that he also ***** Luke and Mark in mid-tiers.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
LOL, I was confused for a second there with Mike and Jamie.

Yeah, Mike H. got two default wins from Mark and Luke after he beat me in mid-tiers.

And Jamie, you played Fiji's Kirby in mid-tiers, dude (he kicked my ***, then lost to Sean, then beat yo' ***). (LOOK AT THE BRACKET)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Pisses me off that Mark still refuses to be on the PR.

Holy cow these are some interesting changes of placings. Way to freaking go Mark!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Uh..........is anyone willing to help me get Brawl - and whatever else I'll need?
Like, not showing me a thread that tells me how to do it, but maybe actually going through it with me irl.

I don't even know where/how to start.......

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
jamie, your sausage was really tasty

good job mark going olimar. He's one of my favorite video game characters. I'm glad you're repping him well!

Limeee

Smash Champion
Singles Bracket
1: SuperBoom (Snake/MK)($108.00) thank god i didn't meet you in bracket, good **** as usual
2: Frio (Olimar)($54.00) HOLY CRAP! you came out of nowhere, beating fiji, luke and jack. wow dude, you beasted hard
3: Alphicans (Falco/MK)($18.00) our bracket match was prettty homo ;)
4: Fiji(Snake/MK) haha snake dittos, it wasn't thaat bad. its still snake dittos tho
5: JAPAN(Fox) **** dude your soo good, sit down and practice some techs tho for real
5: Killock(Marth/Snake) dude, D: don't worry about the placing, mark was just getting off
7: Lime(Snake/D3/MK) meh
7: Dragonz(Marth)LMAOOO KEN COMBO
9: Arsenal super hype match man, good **** in doubles
9: T-Block you were down 3 stocks when you made that joke
9: Fraser doubles was fun man, sorry i ****ed up D:
13: Chaos i hate diddy D:
13: Pyre good job winning your first tourney set!
13: Bairz you order a lot of cheese burgers
13: Ryan **** dude, keep coming to these monthlies, taking a stock off dans metaknight with bowser? wtf!
17: Yoshara haha brawl - was dumb fun
17: Red Comet LOOOOL TIE BREAKER!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Uh..........is anyone willing to help me get Brawl - and whatever else I'll need?
Like, not showing me a thread that tells me how to do it, but maybe actually going through it with me irl.

I don't even know where/how to start.......
As Brandon said, I would gladly help.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well if you still have a homebrew enabled Wii and a second SD card you can use for your Wii, you could just use the pre-made SD card pack, but if you don't have either then it would be a lot longer process.

Frio

Smash Champion
1: SuperBoom (Snake/MK)($108.00) : Next time I'll just do some of this, and some of that and hopefully it'll turn out diffrently :/. Grats on 1st.
3: Alphicans (Falco/MK)($18.00): OMG FRASER GRAB LEDGE
4: Fiji(Snake/MK) ggs. I hope there's no hard feelings about me cheering for JAPAN, it just could've been a lot easier if he beat you.
5: JAPAN(Fox): Please don't pull out some **** Pikachu counter pick or something. You should deffintly keep up with fox. I have faith in you.
5: Killock(Marth/Snake): My match with you was probally the most intense. ggs
7: Lime(Snake/D3/MK): I guess I can be your friend now :/ If you never bring out your dirty sausage again.
9: Arsenal: I should have never have told you about Delfino lol.
9: T-Block: Olimar rep ftw. Sorry but I had to cheer Fraser on. You know cause of white power and all. I'm gonna send you your reply any moment now.
9: Fraser: Grats on beating Mike. We need to get a Jack *** movie watching party going.
9: Diminisht: nice to see someone else loves pipes. You scared me on that stage lol. ggs
17: Yoshara: Brawl minus was intense. Thanks for bringing it. Too bad Pika wasn't like that in the original Brawl.

thanks everyone for the congrats. And sorry Jake but we're totally doing crews next monthly :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lets have spruce grove zone two weeks from now

I'm down for Spruce Grove Zone • Act 2, two weeks from now. If we can get more people too, this will be an actual tournament as well.

Small admission fee still, but Singles & Doubles. So everyone is prepared. Don't forget pillows, sleeping bags and ****. Also, there WILL be payouts this time. The reason why? You guys are all chipping in for pizza or whatever the **** we order. Or if we all go out to a restaurant or something. LOL

Guess this means that I'm kindasorta back? Hahahah. Still playing/not doing Smash stuff right now, but hey. Spruce Grove Zone was just fun times all around.

[EDIT]

Oh, and Mark? This time it'd only be for one day. One day of Smash, you can spend the night, and everyone leaves the day after. THERE. Not just two days of Smash. You won't get burnt out, and there'd be pop. BETTER?

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

FOUR TIEBREAKERS.
WHY DO I ALWAYS GET SO MANY TIEBREAKERS.

I blame jamie :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Spruce Grove Zone • Act 2 is on, guys. Tonight or tomorrow I'll be making another post for it. I encourage anyone and everyone to attend. We've got a lot of room, surprisingly.

Details later.

Top Bottom