• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamer's Tournament March 27, 2010 My b-day tourney. Free food and drinks

BUM163

Smash Lord
Results for Street fighter 4 and Super smash bros brawl.

Street fighter 4 -

1. TPH Itachi

2. Smooth viper

3. insanye

4. Kreymore

5. Liston

5. Poem

7. Osiris

7. Rnv

9. TPH Acesilver wolf

9. Mike infinite

9. DDS

9. Hero killer

13. Techno mixer

13. L

Super smash bros brawl Doubles

1. Anti + ADHD

2. VVV Sunshine

3. Cable + nAIRO

4. Inui + Atomsk

5. Ninjalink + Malcolm

5. Vinnie + Izumi

7. Dark + Blue

7. Double Donkey Kong

9. RJ + BSC

9. Wes + Jtails

9. Alex strife + D1

9. Whipped coffee

13. Hacking Sausage

13. Stay for some Breakfast

Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles

1. 9b

2. ADHD

3. Shadow

4. Dm

5. Vinnie

5. Jash

7. Malcolm

7. RJ

9. Nairo

9. Jtails

9. Inui

9. Snakee

13. Delta Cod

13. Ninja Link

13. Dark peach

13. Keitaro

17. Alex strife

17. Red X

17. JG wentworth

17. Penta

17. Aoshi

17. Hax

17. Izumi

17. Money

25. Jerk

25. Projo

25. Ninja Edd

25. Bsc

25. Fate

25. Shin

25. Professor MGW

25. Blue

33. Mack

33. Link X

33. D1

33. South paw

33. OPTN

49. Ksal

49. Kaila

I want to thx everyone that came to this tournament and hopefully ya had a good time and sorry there wasn't enough cakes and food. Special thanks to keitaro/JG Wentworth and my team for helping out. April should be the next tournament and hopefully a [SUPER] good one.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
50 entrants? o.o Didn't expect that much.
Shoutouts later I suppose.

EDIT: Nvm, I think some entrants are missing? Or I'm not just not getting why last place is 49th lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I was about to say... wtf is 9B doing in the states.

Many Children

Smash Rookie
WE WERE BURDENED AND SADDENED BY OUR COMPETITION'S LACK OF PLACING. PERHAPS HIS MOUTH SHALL STILL.

13. Keitaro

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO I seriously got bracket *****. To see certain heads place higher than me b/c I faced Shadow 2nd round, and NL in losers is something else. Good sh** whoever did brackets.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shoutout to your neighborhood d00 D1 for them platanos.

Shoutout to ADHD for winning teams the legit way (NEVER USE MK IN DOUBLES AGAIN AND WIN NEXT TIME)

Shoutout to DM/Shadow for a good winners finals set and grand finals set, good sportsmanship too.

Shoutout to Malcolm for that train ride to the venue and the laughs

Shoutout to NL/Snakeee for not registering when they are supposed to causing it to have "bad seeding"

Shoutout to Jash for finally beating Inui

Shoutout to Inui for being kinda chill

Shoutout to JG for that pic (get it to me when youre able to.

Shoutout to Cable/Nairo for beating Inui and Atomsk thats some good stuff right thurr.

Shoutout to Keitaro for losing to RJ (OWCH)

Shoutout to RJ for them good friendlies and 7th place.

Ill think of more later.

EDIT - D1 you need to enter more tournament if you want higher seeding and do better.

Dont complain

D1

Shoutout to your neighborhood d00 D1 for them platanos.

EDIT - D1 you need to enter more tournament if you want higher seeding and do better.

Dont complain
NP for the food though : D.

Look at Hax's placing. >_> LOL.

He def plays less than I do when it comes to Brawl tourneys. Its all good though, I'm just stating the obvious.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NP for the food though : D.

Look at Hax's placing. >_> LOL.

He def plays less than I do when it comes to Brawl tourneys. Its all good though, I'm just stating the obvious.
It was Ninjalinks fault for not making sure he entered dawg which caused him to play Atomsk 2nd round.

D1

Aight, anyway I had a **** good time at this thats all that mattered ^_^.

We need more bird representation at this sh**.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Ok Im Upset Now Seeing How Many People Entered The Tournament. How Did Da Get Seeding So Bad. Jtails Had To Fight Malcolm And Jash Back To Back Which Mad No Sense. And There Were About 49 People Who Entered This Thing And There Were Only 5 Da Members In This Tournament. Happy Birthday Bum Next Time Come To My To Help You And Show You Brackets Cause This Lil **** Anti Doesnt Know What He Is Doing. Yes I Said It Lil ****. Next Time I See Something Like This Happen Im Going To Have The Whole Team Withdraw From A Tournament. Nl Playing Atomsk 2nd Round Aint **** Really Even Though They Are Top Players The Only Seeding That Should Really Take Place Is Regions From Eachother Or People From The Same Crew/team Or People That Are Close Friends Who Train With Each Other A Lot. The Tournament System Is Catered To Top Players It Promotes Easy Brackets For Top Player To Get Close Easy Money. Its Bull****. I Think When I Come Back Or If I Comeback To Singles When I Feel Ready I Will Be The Top Player Assassin. This Is Bull****. In The Melee Days I Had To Play Hard People Early Even When I Was A Top Player Now Its Like **** Is Easy Sailing For People.

Anyways Enough Talking Before This Turns Into A Passage/dark Pch Moment.

Peace

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The bracket was stupid. NL is people and all, but seriously, if him entering late screwed up the backet, he should have never been let into singles. It had already started. Cause last at bums tourny, I was not put in after I payed him already and was all signed up. So how NL comes in late, still gets in and brackets get screwed is beyond me. I think I know why this went down, but I am gonna keep my bias comments to myself to not put anyone on blast.

And with the bracket I had, I dont think I deserved to get 13th ether. My first tourny that I did good in out of 6 horrible placements and all cause I got a free ride in it. Not to mention one of my opponents left early so I got a free win. I dont like placing high on brackets like this. I would honestly rather place horrible then get a good placing having the easy road. Does not make me a good player or anything to get hyped about.

Next time lets not have bias people doing these brackets. This has been going on for too long.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WAH I HAD TO PLAY **** FIRST ROUND WAH.

I had like 4 people look over the bracket when it was done so... :)

Top 4 had no upsets so the bracket couldn't be that bad.

And Wes learn to type properly so i would have some motivation to read it.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~ Fun tourney, gotta do it again next month XD. Excellent friendlies, best doubles I ever had. Lolz at dark.pch keeping the same face expression for like the whole tournament.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
~ Fun tourney, gotta do it again next month XD. Excellent friendlies, best doubles I ever had. Lolz at dark.pch keeping the same face expression for like the whole tournament.
If you talking about when I was playing you, I was fooling around the whole time. You seemed so eager to beat me and getting all hyped in stuff. So I was like w/e and found it a lil funny.

-007-

Smash Cadet
Great tourney and a good turnout. I like the location of this since it was cool and not so hot like the cafeteria. Congrats to atomsk for winning and too bad i could not stay to watch grand finals at bums house. Hope to go to the next event bum has and fun games to all those that i played.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
WAH I HAD TO PLAY **** FIRST ROUND WAH.

I had like 4 people look over the bracket when it was done so... :)

Top 4 had no upsets so the bracket couldn't be that bad.

And Wes learn to type properly so i would have some motivation to read it.

LEARN TO HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP then i will give you respect as a player. IT FUNNY WHEN YOU CALL PEOPLE OUT THEY try and say **** to cover their tails. STICK TO TEAMS STAY AWAY FROM GENERATING BRACKETS.

AND FYI JUST CAUSE YOU HAD 4 OTHER PEOPLE LOOK OVER THE BRACKET DOESNT MEAN THEY KNEW HOW TO MAKE A BRACKET LOL. WHY IM I WASTING MY TIME I KEEP FORGETTING IM DEALING WITH KIDS THAT DONT KNOW WHATS RIGHT FROM WRONG I WISH I WOULD FAST FORWARD TIME SO WE CAN BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ME.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LEARN TO HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP then i will give you respect as a player. IT FUNNY WHEN YOU CALL PEOPLE OUT THEY try and say **** to cover their tails. STICK TO TEAMS STAY AWAY FROM GENERATING BRACKETS.

AND FYI JUST CAUSE YOU HAD 4 OTHER PEOPLE LOOK OVER THE BRACKET DOESNT MEAN THEY KNEW HOW TO MAKE A BRACKET LOL. WHY IM I WASTING MY TIME I KEEP FORGETTING IM DEALING WITH KIDS THAT DONT KNOW WHATS RIGHT FROM WRONG I WISH I WOULD FAST FORWARD TIME SO WE CAN BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ME.
My sportsmanship is good... wtf? when i beat you in those MM's i said ggs then you said "This is why i dont enter singles, because of chaingrabbing" a person complaining < a person saying ggs.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
My sportsmanship is good... wtf? when i beat you in those MM's i said ggs then you said "This is why i dont enter singles, because of chaingrabbing" a person complaining < a person saying ggs.
I Can tell you think that statement above makes you a certified sportsmen lol WRONG you lied to me and jtails right in our faces about the rules when we played you in teams after we lost the 1st match that it was JUST MLG RULES FOR SINGLES NOT TEAMS AND THATS WHAT BUM SAID so we believed you and then we picked other stages when we could had picked stages from the mlg rules. You call that being a good sport about it lol you didnt earn the win you cheated your win and now going back to something you called me out for now when u said good games and reached for a handshake didnt i gave you one back? Yes i did but i did later say this is why i dont enter singles cause of the cging bs thats me saying good **** to you but complaining cgs and what not that doesnt take away from me being a sport about it. But like i said once again you are just a kid in it for himself and the kids around you dont see it cause of your " GREATNESS" they cant possibly believe certain things about you, thats the problem with most of the smash community. But im not going to stay here and preach. When im ready to come back to singles i hope that you will be back too i will being the pain and dont expect my sonic lol that can come close to beating you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Excuse me for being unaware about the rules... lol.

And thanks for the pic J.G

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wes Vs Wes

Excuse Me For Seeing That You Just Made Up A Bull**** Excuse Lol. But Its All Good Its Ok Not Wanting To Lose To Me I Wouldnt Want To Lose To Me Either Lol I Would Do W/e It Took To Beat Me Too (jungle Japes And Lie About Rules).

I Understand Now, End Of Debate!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Excuse Me For Seeing That You Just Made Up A Bull**** Excuse Lol. But Its All Good Its Ok Not Wanting To Lose To Me I Wouldnt Want To Lose To Me Either Lol I Would Do W/e It Took To Beat Me Too (jungle Japes And Lie About Rules).

I Understand Now, End Of Debate!!
Dude your team lost anyways... and ***** on your CP. (lol)

Even if we lost on your CP with MLG rules on (Probably wouldn't of have anyways)

We would of won game 3.

@Rajam - if it still payed out 70/20/10

1st - 195
2nd - 55
3rd - 28.

Top Bottom