• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

J666's Birthday Tourney April 24,2010

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
J666's Birthday Tourney!!!!!
Hosted by Emily & 8-Bit

!. When and Where

April 24, 2010

7100 Fulton Av Apt 34
North Hollywood, CA 91605

!!. WHAT ?!?
Melee, Money, Free Food, and Poker because Jesson is the SHIZZ!!!

$$$$$$$
Singles: $5
Doubles:$10 ($5 per person)

Singles:
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

Doubles:
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

!!!. SCHEDULE
11:00am - Door Open (YAY)&& Registration STARTS! (please register as soon as you walk in to start the tourney asap! :D)
12:00am - Registration Closed for both Singles and Doubles
12:45pm - Doubles Bracket Starts
(Singles will start towards the end of Doubles)
thennn
PARTY HARDY! till we get tired of each other (:
NOTE:Poker Table will be set up so anyone can play when they want

!!!!. Emily's House Rules :)
-Don't break anything
-Don't Pee in or on the bath tub
-Don't choice a "Throw Up Spot"
-Be Nice to my Mommy

!!!!!. Tourney Rules
(Same rules as Nice Shot Hugo)
* Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower port will get to choose the first strike. Loser chooses ban before next match.
* Items off.

* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
*One ban per player per set. To be chosen after loss.

* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)

*You cannot go back to the last stage you won in a set, unless agreed upon by the other player. (Modified Dave's Stupid Rule)

* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.

* Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.

* For doubles: Team Attack will be ON, life stealing allowed.

* Wobbling is banned.

* There will be no ties in any tournament. Anyone refusing to play any Match (including the finals) will be disqualified and forfeit all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.

* Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the Tournament Director determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally under performing, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.

Hugs Stupid Rule - You can only pick neutral stages against mid tier or lower char. unless agreed upon by the player. However, mid and lower can counterpick freely on high tier and above. The player must call for the HSR before the set for it to be use.

Brackets:

* Bracket matches are best 2 of 3, 4 stock.
* 8 minute time limit.
* Winners' bracket finals, losers' bracket finals, and championship sets are all best 3 of 5. Losers and winners semi will also be 3 out of 5 for SINGLES ONLY

!!!!!!. Equipment
If you can bring TVs, Systems, and Poker Chips (:
Let us know if you are or can bring something
TVs
1.Emily
2.Emily
3.Nes
4.Alfredo
5.Steven
6.Strain
7.Festizzio

Systems
1.Emily
2.Jesson
3.Jesson
4.Nes
5.Alfredo
6.Joey
7.Festizzio

Power Strips
1. Joey
2. Emily (Me)
Contact!
Phone: (818)809-7229

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
I'll be going, it will probably be my first time going back to the 818 since moving. Jesson and Emily have this very well planned so it's going to be great. Maybe Gabe can come to this? For the poker freaks a set up will be a nice sideshow.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
I'll be going, it will probably be my first time going back to the 818 since moving. Jesson and Emily have this very well planned so it's going to be great. Maybe Gabe can come to this? For the poker freaks a set up will be a nice sideshow.
Emily says; INKSS!! yay !!!

The 818 misses you yeah it should be fun and ran smoothly

Emily says; You're helping right?

This sounds amazing =)
Are you gonna come? :)

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
hahaha your a noob MacD
MacD and Fly you guys comin???
Alfredo you better come or else............Emily is gonna punch you on the earlys
Emily says; YEAH ALFREDO!! grr hahaha
Maple is too good you better come and bring Pnoy
you 2 Brandon

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i'll do my best to come. i'll definitely come if i have my car fixed by then... which i should.

re WHA: i'm really hard on people. when someone has a toooon of work to do all i do is tell them to get tech skill / explain bad habits. it's up to you to get rid of all your bad habits; only then can you
prevent forest fires
be helped.

WHA?

Smash Ace
i'll do my best to come. i'll definitely come if i have my car fixed by then... which i should.

re WHA: i'm really hard on people. when someone has a toooon of work to do all i do is tell them to get tech skill / explain bad habits. it's up to you to get rid of all your bad habits; only then can you
prevent forest fires
be helped.
perfect, thats what i need
im ready, coach

Top Bottom