• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beautiful Free For All 20/20: Points Updated Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Beautiful Free For All

Hello it’s time for one of my fantastic tourneys and you know how much of a success they usually are. The new Ranking Season is starting so let us try to start it off with a blast with this free for all tourney. The rules are almost exactly the same like any other tourney except there is a different layout for this one. This tourney does not have any type of bracket system and only focuses on player stock and the amount of wins a player scores in the end. These will be put in better detail later on in this post but first lets start off with the general rules for each match.

Must Have 100 Post To Join

• Three Stock
  • 8 minute timer
  • All Items are off
  • no smash balls allowed
  • Counter Picks Are Allowed
  • No matches allowed on banned stages
  • Stalling Is Banned
  • Each Player may ban one stage before a match

~ Other Rules For Matches
-Metaknight is here by banned. . . . . . in my mind, but not in this tourney sadly
-In the event of a draw ( as if) then one more game shall presume to decide the winner
-If the game ends by someone using moves like D3's neutral special then the person that activated that move wins. . . .anything similar to this also applies
- Metaknights infinite dimensional cape stall, and any tricks used for stalling are here by banned

Stages That Are Banned
1. Rumble Falls
2.Mushroomy Kingdom
3. 75m
4. Hanebow
5. Bridge of Eldin
6. New Pork City
7. Mario Bros
8. the Summit
9. Big Blue
10. Shadow Moses
11. Spear Pillar
12. Wario Ware
13. Flatzone 2
14. Custom Stages
15. Onett
16. Mario Circuit
17. Skyworld
18. Port City Aero Dive
19. Hyrule Temple
20.Corneria
21. Green Hill Zone

Format for This Tourney
There are no brackets and this tourney is a giant free for all where all participants can challenge any of the other participants. Now each participant has a total of two lives and can't gain any more no matter what. Each participant can challenge another participant to a 3/5 match and the loser of that match loses one of his lives. All victories will be recorded and when only one man/woman is left standing the tourney will be over. Unless I end it for certain reasons. Players well then be ranked from 1-6 based on their total amount of victories.

Special Rules

• You cam only face the same person once each day and no more then once
  • People that are challenge cannot decline said challenge
  • You may begin to challenge opponents as soon as you sign up

Please don't spam in this thread, and please get along.

Format For Signing Up = Name/Tag/FC/Mains

Participants​

kirbywizard/Mr.2/ 1418-6396-6440/ :olimar: :luigi2: :jigglypuff:
Sonic Storm/Josh/3094-1282-9792/:sonic: :bowser2: :yoshi2: :mario2: :ike: :zelda:
Jbandit/Bandt or JB or J/3781-9670-1788/:lucas::peach::wario::zelda::jigglypuff:
Shadowfirex100/SogeK/3824-8826-1903/:luigi2: :snake: :pit: :shiek: :mario2: :jigglypuff:
Exn/Zen/5070-2805-2051/:jigglypuff: :kirby2:
marthshadow/Roxas/0474-4551-6747/:wario: :falco: :dedede: :lucario: :pit: :snake:
Jimmyfosho/Jimmy/3094-8397-9269/:mario2: :pt
thegreatkazoo/KAB or other tags/2922-8999-6173/ :mario2::luigi2::dk2::zelda::pit::rob::marth:
Cubone/Qbone/4983-4608-3365 /:rob::gw::diddy:
Aibou/Aibou or neon/1720-2621-5874/ :zelda: :snake: :dedede: :metaknight: :kirby2: :rob: :peach:
PrinceRamen/Ramen/3780-8703-4348/ :metaknight: :snake: :olimar: :dedede:
KoRoBeNiKi/F5KoR/1934-3901-4627/Luigi, Sheik, Falco, Game and Watch (LOL RAINBOW)
Ray Robo/?/ 3395-5573-1816/ :falco:
pickle962/P962/1075-5413-5263/:ike::warioc::snake::link2::marth:
Slader7/Slade/4768-8130-4063 / :falcon: :snake: :falco:
mcmuff1nman / 0173-2745-5921 / MUF!N / :olimar: :peach: :gw: :snake: :fox:
Sunshade/ Sun~S /2750-7741-4749
Prometheus/Grey/4683-0120-9931/:random:
NightSky/NiGHt/1935-2220-3719/ :mario2: :luigi2: :snake: :ganondorf: :falcon: :random:
Azuraith/Azur/2105-8317-6524/:dk2: :toonlink:

Waiting List
.11/Jmaj/3823-8195-3074/:diddy: :lucas: :marth: :shiek:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

Scores and Life Points

Example - Wins - Life Points Remaining

kirbywizard--0--1
Sonic Storm--0--0
Jbandit--4--0
Knubs--0--1
Exn--0--2
Marthshadow--0--0
Jimmyfosho--1--0
ThegreatKazoo--0--0
Cubone--5--1
Aibou--0--0
PrinceRamen--5--1
Korobeniki--0--2
RayRobo--1--0
Pickle962--0--0
Slader7--0--2
Mcmuff1nman--0--2
Sunshade--0--1
Prometherus--1--2
Nightsky--0--1
Azuraith--3--2

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Fight to the finish tournies are awesome.

Sonic Storm/Josh/3094-1282-9792/:sonic: :bowser2: :yoshi2: :mario2: :ike: :zelda:

(I see no limit for mains, so yeah >>)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ill join your tourny Kwiz ^^

Jbandit/Bandt or JB or J/3781-9670-1788/:lucas::peach::wario::zelda:

Your prompt in my tourny so ima be prompt in yours.

Edit: aw Ninja'd by Josh for first sign up xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Going balls out:

thegreatkazoo/KAB or other tags/2922-8999-6173/ :mario2::luigi2::dk2::zelda::pit::rob::marth:

Rocking and rolling! Yow!

Sorry but I found this funny at 4 in the morning

:mario2: = Jimmy's main
:luigi2: = Knubs's
:dk2: = Azur's
:zelda: = Aibou
:pit: = Ramen
:rob: = 8bit
:marth: = Kazoo?

Sorry just wanted to show ya what is kindof funny xD No offense Kazoo

Aibou

Smash Master
What's a tourney without me?

Aibou/Aibou or neon/1720-2621-5874/ :zelda: :snake: :dedede: :metaknight: :kirby2: :rob: :peach:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

Sorry but I found this funny at 4 in the morning

:mario2: = Jimmy's main
:luigi2: = Knubs's
:dk2: = Azur's
:zelda: = Aibou
:pit: = Ramen
:rob: = 8bit
:marth: = Kazoo?

Sorry just wanted to show ya what is kindof funny xD No offense Kazoo
Okay, let's review:
:mario:--I started playing before Jimmy even got on the site.
:dk:--I dunno
:zelda:--I mained Zelda back in the first time I played Brawl (there was a time a played prior to being here.)

You see the point. The characters I main or second aren't exactly copycats of anyone, just more of a progression of my play style. I even used to play Toon Link & Olimar. History, learning it helps, or it does this:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
SWF is still having some problems and is only letting me use the regular edit button, and not the adavance. Thus I won't be able to change the title to say how many spots are left. But there is about 10 or 9 spots left.

I also can only reply with Quick Reply. . . . . . .

Smash Cadet
I don't have the post count, so can I join as a back up or something?

.11/Jmaj/3823-8195-3074/:diddy: :lucas: :marth: :shiek:

Leapfrogninja

Smash Rookie
Okay, let's review:
:mario:--I started playing before Jimmy even got on the site.
:dk:--I dunno
:zelda:--I mained Zelda back in the first time I played Brawl (there was a time a played prior to being here.)

You see the point. The characters I main or second aren't exactly copycats of anyone, just more of a progression of my play style. I even used to play Toon Link & Olimar. History, learning it helps, or it does this
lol no offense it was just funny to me. :p

It was like you are using them as your characters xD

oh wellz

btw this is Jbandit on his friends account cuz I forgot to sign out of hers xD

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
W/E MIGHT AS WELL JOIN

KoRoBeNiKi/F5KoR/1934-3901-4627/Luigi, Sheik, Falco, Game and Watch (LOL RAINBOW)

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I'll join this once I get enough posts. Hopefully when I do there will be a spot left. Can I reserve a spot and if someone else with enough posts comes they take my spot? If not then I'll try to post alot today.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'll join this once I get enough posts. Hopefully when I do there will be a spot left. Can I reserve a spot and if someone else with enough posts comes they take my spot? If not then I'll try to post alot today.
Wow, so you're telling us your going to spam with your account? Really? Have you ever tried reading the Global Rules?

Too good.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll vouch or whatever for this guy.

Wow, so you're telling us your going to spam with your account? Really? Have you ever tried reading the Global Rules?

Too good.
Its called the Pool Room. Posting a lot is way different than spamming.
I sir, I spam.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey kwiz been thinking. Can you add :jigglypuff: to my list as well...>_>

yes jiggs :p Im a low tier *****

pickle962

Smash Lord
I've been looking for a tourney to join all this week, so I'll join this one:)

pickle962/P962/1075-5413-5263/:ike::warioc::snake::link2::marth:

sunshade

Smash Ace
I dont quite understand the incentive to fighting other players in this tournament. If the goal is to be the last man standing than not playing any matches until the vast majority has been bumped out seems to be the best strategy. If I can not play until there are only one other person left chances are that person is down a life from playing others at some point and I will still have two. The rules seem to work like real FFA matches were camping is the best choice and by camping I mean avoiding all conflict.

If I am misunderstanding please correct me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I dont quite understand the incentive to fighting other players in this tournament. If the goal is to be the last man standing than not playing any matches until the vast majority has been bumped out seems to be the best strategy. If I can not play until there are only one other person left chances are that person is down a life from playing others at some point and I will still have two. The rules seem to work like real FFA matches were camping is the best choice and by camping I mean avoiding all conflict.

If I am misunderstanding please correct me.
Look at this thingy.

Format for This Tourney
There are no brackets and this tourney is a giant free for all where all participants can challenge any of the other participants. Now each participant has a total of two lives and can't gain any more no matter what. Each participant can challenge another participant to a 3/5 match and the loser of that match loses one of his lives. All victories will be recorded and when only one man/woman is left standing the tourney will be over. Unless I end it for certain reasons. Players well then be ranked from 1-6 based on their total amount of victories.

Special Rules

Look at the bolded text. Now look down at the next rule I bolded.

• You cam only face the same person once each day and no more then once
    [*]People that are challenge cannot decline said challenge
  • You may begin to challenge opponents as soon as you sign up

Let's say I decide to challenge you. You cannot camp whatsoever and try and dodge it. You MUST battle. So camping wouldn't work for long. Especially if someone is on a rampage and is battling alot. Plus I really doubt someone would leave you to the final 2 without brawling. I don't know your skill or the variablesof what you say could happen but meh.

So you can try and not brawl though it is unlikely and you cannot be stubborn and just not play the matches otherwise you can get DQed. I think I explained what you might be missing out on ;3.

Did I get it right Kwiz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom