• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: PSI [Passaic Smash Invasion], April 3rd - Results!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone that showed up, especially the OoS people, because they had a much longer trip than any of us.
I'd also like to thank JG, Keitaro, Blue, ChaosMarth, Minty and everyone else who helped me keep the tourney running smoothly, making brackets, and helping with set-ups. Thanks <3
In addition, I'd also like to apologize for those who showed up and had to wait outside the venue for about an hour or so, the situation was out of my control -_-
Anyways, I hope everyone had fun and sometime in the next week I'll pick a date for the next one which should be sometime in June.

Singles
1st - ADHD ($215.50) :diddy:
2nd - Anti ($175.50) :metaknight::snake::dedede:
3rd - vVv_Shadow ($46) :metaknight::warioc:
4th - Cheese ($23) :popo::metaknight:
5th - Malcolm :wario:
5th - Mintyflesh :marth::rob:
7th - Nairo :metaknight:
7th - Penta ::gw:
9th - Doom
9th - Will
9th - KiD
9th - Keitaro
13th - Bloodcross
13th - RizMF
13th - vVv_dmbrandon
13th - Xio
17th - BigM
17th - Cable
17th - Bajisci
17th - Cross
17th - JGerald WinterBottom
17th - Delta-God
17th - Orion
17th - NAKAT
25th - Snakeee
25th - Gunblade
25th - Kirin
25th - Remix
25th - Vinnie
25th - ChaosMarf
25th - P_Wii
25th - Rizakor
33rd - Dr. Zao
33rd - Zar
33rd - HyperEnergy
33rd - Alex Strife
33rd - 34
33rd - Ninja Edd
33rd - Love
33rd - Shippo
33rd - Afrochimp
33rd - Pimpferno
33rd - Koro
33rd - Blue
33rd - BSChung
33rd - RJ

Doubles
1st - Anti & Malcolm ($180 - $90 per person)
2nd - vVv_Sunshine (vVv_dmbrandon & vVv_Shadow) ($90 - $45 per person)
3rd - Cable & Nairo ($30 - $15 per person)
4th - ADHD & Pierce
5th - Cheese & Snakeee
5th - Vinnie & Doom
7th - Will & Kirin
7th - Rizakor & NAKAT
9th - Izumi & Blue
9th - Minty & Punishment Divine
9th - RJ & BSChung
9th - ChaosMarth & Penta
13th - Alex Strife & Delta-God
13th - Bajisci & Orion
13th - Keitaro & Xionix

GGs to all.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
great venue, great hosting xD
ended nicely

definetly looking forward to the next one

also cheese
i forgot to pay you for that ride u gave me;(
i didn't forget lol

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
idk,i think he charged allied xD
it'd only be fair that i payed too lol

also sorry about teams CM;(
i'd like to try again tho sometime if you don't mind

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Fun fun fun

^_^

Shoutouts:
Shadow: Good seeing you again bro. I'll have to MM you at DNA, assuming you go, so you can take my money but with honor ^^
Cheese: Wtf? ****. lmao you vs NAKAT was pro. You make me (and probably others) further realize that IC's vs MK is harder than it sounds.
Mintyflesh: I believe I rage mindgamed you =O Good MM guy
Doom: GGs smex, legit stuff. Just have to learn to get through nado and not be a *******.
KiD: Our failure in not entering teams was fail... hehe good seeing you again Falco bro.
Keitaro: ROFL YOU VS ORION WAS TOO FUNNY. Good seeing you again too other Falco bro.
vVv_dmbrandon: Whose the worst character in the game again?
Cable: Favorite NJ smasher ^_^ GGs bro, got you this time. NE wants youuuuuu no homo (except Teevee). Also ROFL ALL THOSE DAIR SPIKES ON DELFINO
JG Wentworth: Other favorite NJ smasher. This Tourney Fixx will be your best work I predict.
Orion: STILL OUTPLACED YOU SCRUB <333333333333333333
Snakeee: D3 is no match for Lesbo. I have been shun :3
Gunblade: Every OOS... kind of annoying. You know me way to well now :( GGs again though, lol @ Dash attack.
Dr. Zao: THE HYPE MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Alex Strife: Thanks for the support guy, and GGs even though it was all one big sandbag hehe. TOs represent, and hype Apex (and Japan coming wtf ****).
Shippo: I forgot to ask but, HG/SS hype???
Afrochimp: lol I honestly never guessed that the guy in the Afro was Afrochimp. Failure beyond words.
Emmy: Thanks for the carpool, we be bringing in NE hype OOR all day ^_^ I would have been screaming the entire trip and filming it but you're lucky 3 hours of sleep made me... die (also no batteries).
Allied: BEER PONG HYPE. WE GOT THIS. Good seeing you again too.
HEERO: Was I in a mexican version of Chinatown? Great venue and great job running it. Cool guy, hope to see you again in the future.

Ham/salami/cheese sandwich: Too pro, you helped me throughout the day and got on camera. Future legend in the business.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
ADHD- Good stuff Wyatt and nice seeing you again.
Anti- Had some fun friendlies with you.
vVv_Shadow- I will beat you one day.
Cheese- good stuff though I will have my revenge.
Malcolm- Hello
Mintyflesh- ~STPL~ you already know. Always fun to chill and hang with you. You will get your revenge also.
Nairo- Good stuff Nairo, I saw you raging outside for whatever reason. I hope you are ok.
Penta- You should've brought Steven with you >:0
Doom- Joke 2008 character my ***! Wait till I play you again xD nice seeing you Max.
Will- Nice Donkey Kong, our set in doubles was close. Can't wait to play you again.
KiD- We didn't get to talk much, but nice seeing you.
Keitaro- I think you were watching my set against Ninjaedd lol.
Bloodcross- Hello
RizMF- Nice seeing you again.
vVv_dmbrandon- Our MM sets were close. Me and Ricky got you next time!
Xio- ggs third game I was meh.
BigM- GET MONEY GET PAID. Nice seeing you
Cable- Nice seeing you mah due xD
Bajisci- GET MONEY GET PAID. The trip to Banana King was fun xD
Cross-hello
JG Wentworth- Always a pleasure to chill and see you son.
Delta-Cod- Best Yoshi on the EC
Orion- GET MONEY GET PAID. Nice seeing you.
Snakeee- ggs You had to use Shiek against my **** Fox lmao I got you back third game though <3
Gunblade- Nice seeing you, the friendlies were fun.
Kirin- Close games in doubles with Will. Good job
Remix- You need to do better. You are better then what all of your results portray.
Vinnie-~STPL~ You place top 10 at almost everything, turn that frown upside down.
ChaosMarf- Hello
P_Wii- We set aside our differences so lets try this again. Thank you for coaching me against Cheese.
Rizakor- My bro, Don't let this placing upset you. You already know what you are capable of. Thank you for coaching me and I made sure to do the same for you. We are going to get top 4 in doubles soon just watch! You are an amazing friend.
Dr. Zao- Hello
Zar-hello
HyperEnergy- Hello
Alex Strife- Best TIO in the country
34- Always a pleasure to see EC best Falcon xD
Ninja Edd- ggs :3 STPL for life sorry Juice <3
Love- Hello
Shippo- You are funny and you got that knowledge on those Lucarios. Hopefully we can hangout more often. By the way has anyone told you you look like Chibo?
Afrochimp- Screw this placing Richard and get them next time. You already know what it is.
Pimpferno- Hello
Koro-GET MONEY GET PAID! ggs
Blue- Stop making fun of my name, and ggs. Thanks for paying for my ride I really appreciated it.
BSChung- Nice DEDEDE
RJ- Nice Lucario
Izumi- ~STPL~ Thanks for driving me everywhere I really appreciate it! You are a cool *** dude and we shall team someday in the future.
PD- ~STPL~ Nice seeing you dude.

This was one of the best tournaments I have been to so far. HEERO is an amazing TIO and I was glad to help at least the little bit I could. Shoutouts to everyone and I can't wait to see you all at the next tournament.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

5th - Mintyflesh - nice to see you, your Marth is nice, and I was glad I got to MM you. Let's MM again next time we see each other, also you need to give me some tips on the MK matchup with Marth.
9th - KiD - I will MM you next time when I learn the Falco matchup. Good placing and thanks for the advice after I lost to Kai.
13th - RizMF - I hate your MK, so stuuuuuuuuupppppppppidddddddddd. lol nah it was cool meeting you and I hope I can practice with you more often. I will give you a text or something
17th - Cross - *insert something encouraging myself here*
17th - JG Wentworth - gg's. You ***** me on Brinstar, and the last game was too intense. Playing on the projector was pretty cool though, and please upload our matches.
17th - Delta-God - Who is this I don't eve- lol Delta keep that Yoshi legit, so that I can get better when I practice with you. Next time you will sit in the back though ;)
33rd - Shippo - The car ride back was hilarious, especially everybody trying to jump into the car at once. I played one set with you I think, but next time let's get some more friendlies in. Also idk what to do about the idea you had last night, but if you know where to contact me.
33rd - Afrochimp - Falcon punch and weak knee>sweetspot knee was hilarious. I didn't play you but maybe next time
33rd - Pimpferno - Thanks for the rides, but next time please put the hood up when it's dark so the backseat passengers don't freeze to death. Also get some ups before you try that jump again :laugh:.
33rd - Blue - Nice seeing you again. gg's most of my wins came from game 3 comebacks, but my game with you was probably the most nerve wracking one. Honestly we should get some more friendlies in next time.
33rd - BSChung - I didn't get to finish that set of friendlies. MM next time?
Kai - That MM was fun. Next time can I play against your Diddy to get a better understanding of the matchup, and possibly a more expensive MM?
HEERO - Great tourney, even though everybody was saying you should rename it April Fool's. Keep hosting and I had a great time here

iRJi

Smash Champion
Oh ya. last place ftw =D.

Guys, Never again will i switch tags. I got ****ed up because of that ****. Tap jump is so awful >_>. By the looks of this, I might have to enter a tournament next week or something. The venue was good, and hope to have another one soon enough. This is the last time I am getting last place. I promise >_>.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
- Anti- Great placing, as expected.
- vVv_Shadow- Do I need to give a shoutout since we talk on aim?:laugh:. Well done.
- Cheese- Impressive placing. Very well played.
- Malcolm- Good placing sir. Good seeing you.
- Doom- Good stuff. We'll have to play at the next event. It's been a while.
- Will- No ginger tactics this time. I don't have the money to spare XD
- KiD- GG's. That matchup is so stupid :laugh:
- Keitaro- Good seeing you. We'll play next time.
- vVv_dm-brandon- GG's. Well played in the teams matches. I'll contact you soon about the next event
- BigM- GG's. No johns from me. :bee:
- Cable- GG's, and amazing falco XD. Well played.
- Bajisci- Good seeing you. Thanks for the pokemon help. I caught a ditto today :bee:
- Cross- Good seeing you. I can't believe I didn't recognize you bc I remember playing you all the way back when Aliied hosted his event. I thought you were shorter. Just my mind playing mindgames. Well played, and GREAT marth. I got wrecked on BF lol
- JG Wentworth- Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOO much for the charmanders. Very much appreciated. Good seeing you as well.
- Delta-God- GG's. Dumb matchups lol.
- Orion- Well played in our matches sir. Godlike XD. Good hanging with you as always.
- NAKAT- Nice meeting you. GG's in our teams mm
- Snakeee- It had been quite a while. Glad you went.
- Gunblade- <-Godlike. Enough said
- Remix- GG's in our matches. Very well played.
- P_Wii-GG's.
- Rizakor -We didn't get our match but no worries. Theres always next time. GG's in the team match though.
- HyperEnergy- Well done in our matches. That was some crazy stuff round 1 in particular.
- Alex Strife- Good seeing you
- 34- GG's
- Ninja Edd- GG's in our friendlies. Fun hanging out.
- Shippo- See you at the Jump.
- Blue(Insert funny Blue quote)
- BSChung- Good seeing you man. too bad we can't play often since our characters create one of the most boring matchups in the game lol.
- RJ- GG's in our mm
-Hero- Amazing host. Thanks for a great day

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Good stuff to errbody I played.

Wyatt im suprised u didnt go peach 3rd game (smirk)

Anti amazing stuff in teams. Lemme know if u ever wanna team again.

Cheese thanks so much for takin me/anti/allied to Penn. I hope u made it back ok.

Car ride was tooo good.

Heero thanks so much for housin me the night b4 and you ran an amazing event.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
1st - ADHD ($215.50)- i'll learn the MU one day T-T,good games
2nd - Sanoscy ($175.50)-gratzzzz
3rd - vVv_Shadow ($46)- lol hi
4th - Cheese ($23)- Thanks for the ride,let me know if you're ever carpooling again:o
5th - Mintyflesh- lol ggs miiiinttttyyy<3
7th - Penta-yay
9th - Doom- ggs in teams
9th - KiD- best falco
9th - Keitaro- good games twice...all very close lol,
13th - Xio- we talked like once
17th - BigM- didnt even see you lol
17th - Cable- great games, if i hadnt gotten lucky game 2,you would have had the set lol
17th - Orion- u got timed out o_o
17th - NAKAT- lol good shet with cheese
25th - Gunblade- your ganon *****
25th - Remix- lol hi
25th - Vinnie- it happens:(,thanks for all the support man, it helped
25th - ChaosMarf- nice teaming,even if we did meh >.<,we almost beat adhd and pierce:(
33rd - Alex Strife- D:
33rd - Shippo- =(
33rd - Afrochimp- good games

ggs to those i MM'd,even tho i lost money lol
good shet to hero,great TO

had fun

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I was really surprised about the payout for third :(. thought i was gonna get much more than that! XD
oh well!
good **** anti, finally entering singles again and ******.
adhd, our set was fun, but you win, fifth game once again =(. good stuff!
good seeing everyone again, had a lot of fun at this! :D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I was really surprised about the payout for third :(. thought i was gonna get much more than that! XD
oh well!
good **** anti, finally entering singles again and ******.
adhd, our set was fun, but you win, fifth game once again =(. good stuff!
good seeing everyone again, had a lot of fun at this! :D
LOL ggs yo, them MK dittos on Delfino be intense.

And i used Snake (Against Cheese) MK (Against everyone else) and DDD (Against Gunblade, and ADHD but i lost to ADHD)

And thanks TSP :)

Me/Cheese/Allied/Malcolm = The godlike carpool lolll. **** was so fun.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
1st - ADHD ($215.50) good job taking first, i'm just glad i took one game off from gimps.
3rd - vVv_Shadow ($46) EAT A ****
4th - Cheese ($23) good job keeping your cool even though everyone just showered you with disrespect.
5th - Mintyflesh Hello my asian brother, good job beating Diem with marth. and its okay, that dollar i won didnt exactly make me choke on something, but helped buy me fuddruckers.
7th - Penta : Good job on 7th and beating keitaro twice. I wanted to play you if i beat keitaro.
9th - Doom So I heard you had a homo moment.
9th - Keitaro Grrr....
13th - Bloodcross Fun friendlies, my 2 day metaknight is amazing. =D
13th - vVv_dmbrandon YOU LOST TO MARTH!
17th - NAKAT Good match, game 1 left me scared so much.
25th - Snakeee Had fun playing friendlies and doubles. We should totally team one day if you're down in the area, and if im there.
25th - Vinnie You and your crew were fun to talk to. Probably because you're just little kids =D. Cookie monster hat =P
25th - Rizakor Had a close set, you're really good.
33rd - Pimpferno Good match, didnt want to deal with the luigi again so i had to pick mk.
33rd - BSChung Good DDD dude.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
first time getting bracket ***** i feel like one of the players now :)

anyways great time good venue and a good time by all xD

sorry i sandbagged bc but I love you dude you are so awesome:)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

5th - Mintyflesh - nice to see you, your Marth is nice, and I was glad I got to MM you. Let's MM again next time we see each other, also you need to give me some tips on the MK matchup with Marth.
Hi. Your Marth is so ****ing good! ***** me in the ditto haha. Please come to more stuff Dx

Mintyflesh: I believe I rage mindgamed you =O Good MM guy
Yup, t'was fun. GGs.

Mintyflesh- ~STPL~ you already know. Always fun to chill and hang with you. You will get your revenge also.
Yup. Was fun hanging with you. STPL~
Been telling ho's for months my man Cheese is legit.
Kill yourself

5th - Mintyflesh- lol ggs miiiinttttyyy<3
GGs, Ily Penta

Gonna actually do shoutouts for once!

Shoutout to Anti for ending Cheese's reign of terror
Shoutout to Shadow for a fun set
Shoutout to Nairo for being awesome
Shoutout to HEERO for hosting a great tourney
Shoutout to Will for driving me :d
Shoutout to Kid for a fun set, and those wifi matchez!
Shoutout to Cable for being a great DK luls
Shoutout to JG for beating Vinnie... Your meta is really underrated
Shoutout to Orion for losing to Anti by two frames = (
Shoutout to Bajisci for teaching me how to ROB
Shoutout to Gunblade for... being Gunblade!
Shoutout to Kirin for making me laugh
Shoutout to Vinnie for housing me the night before and being such an awesome friend :)
Shoutout to Rizakor for helping me vs Cheese

ch33s3

Smash Lord
1st - ADHD - WYATTTTTTTTT
2nd - Anti - Good stuff, both sets were fun as hell.
3rd - vVv_Shadow - GRARRGGG DROPPING GRABS MAKE ME RAGE
4th - Cheese - Yay me.
5th - Malcolm - my man malcolm!
5th - Mintyflesh - Good job not reading the rules and making a stupid CP :)
7th - Penta - Give Allied 5 bucks.
9th - Doom - Good set, if you played a little more patient you would have beaten me. I look forward to you timing me out next time :)
9th - Will - DK too good, until I tornado 100000 times in a row
9th - Keitaro - Always good to see you
13th - vVv_dmbrandon - As always, too good.
17th - Cable - Cable2gud
17th - JG - JG too gooood
17th - Orion - Nice to see you, we'll MM next time when I don't have to play 6 consecutive MKs that are trying to time me out.
17th - NAKAT - Fun set. All that trash talk still couldn't save you though
25th - Snakeee - Good stuff in teams, I feel like our loss to Nairo and Cable was my fault. Still, not bad for the first time we ever teamed. Shame you got stage ***** :(. Good to see you as always.
25th - Gunblade - No.
25th - Kirin - Good stuff in teams, you ***** first game.
25th - Remix - MM me please, I couldn't find you after I was out of brackets
25th - ChaosMarf - As always, good to see you, I'll help you with the matchup more next time.
33rd - 34 - Fun set, I was expecting your scary falcon.
Pierce - Great to see you as always.

Carpool: Anti, Malcolm, Allied - TOO GOOD OMFG. Getting home was insane, I got soooo lost, fun as hell though. Epic times.

HEERO, you owe me money, and I expect the next time I see you.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I asked a few people, they said they thought the random thingy was off... My own fault for not checking though. I woulda went RC and won with marth if I knew lol

Oh well, i'll get you next time ;D

*subliminal messaging*
Unban me on aib

Cable

Smash Lord
1st - ADHD-Good **** gettn first thats how it suppose to be and you promised were teaming for COT5 LOL
2nd - Anti- Good job nice seeing again and chilln and lookn at that lady in the counter
3rd - vVv_Shadow-You couldnt help me with the cell phone problem!!!! GGz in doubles
4th - Cheese - congrats on placing high keep consistent show ppl what you can do
5th - Malcolm- funny dude as always got the wario mustache going on
5th - Mintyflesh- Minty in the flesh!!!!! grab release dair <3
7th - Nairo - GJ in singles and doubles. sorry if you feel i let you down in doubles its just i dnt play a broken character sorry i cnt jump six times or stuff like that
7th - Penta- awesome placing ggz in our set i shall learn this G&W next time!
9th - Doom- Player always going on with girls older than him
9th - Will- YOUNG JEEEZY...... LMAO nice seeing you always awesome DK brother
9th - KiD- I LOVE YOU!!!!
9th - Keitaro- you still havnt talked spanish :(
13th - Bloodcross- Fun set nice hanging out with you today NE better watchout im coming!!!!
13th - RizMF- MOTHERFUKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
13th - vVv_dmbrandon- fun friendly mm's. your funny as always nice talking to you and you think Vanessa Hudgens is hot so thats a plus! :)
13th - Xio- iight
17th - BigM- get ***** your mom broke your wii nice seeing you tho
17th - Cable- ughhh you gotta get higher than 13th or 17th break the curse!!! your better than this!!!
17th - Bajisci- you look mad smart
17th - Cross- good friday
17th - JGerald WinterBottom- LOL this name is funny good job helping the tourny out
17th - Delta-God- ouch get at the name nice seeing you
17th - Orion- Mountain tip head! chubaca!!
17th - NAKAT- good **** today you vs cheese was epic i was buggn out
25th - Snakeee- FRED!!!!!
25th - Gunblade-AHHHH MY RANDOM DITTOS PARTNER I LOVE YOU
25th - Kirin- the legendary link!
25th - Remix- your eyebrows.........
25th - Vinnie- YOU LOVE DONKEY KONG
25th - ChaosMarf- Chaos Metaknight
25th - P_Wii- P wiittaa ggz dude yoshi is a problem
25th - Rizakor- cool dance moves
33rd - Dr. Zao- are you really a doctor?
33rd - Zar-iight
33rd - HyperEnergy-iight
33rd - Alex Strife- are you related to Cloud?
33rd - 34- i still havnt met you!
33rd - Ninja Edd- NINJA my boy!
33rd - Love- do you kno the pokemon Ludvisc i thinks thats how you spell it
33rd - Shippo- Shippo the GOD
33rd - Afrochimp-the Afro
33rd - Pimpferno-Yooooo bring the whip!!!
33rd - Koro- Luigi forever!!!
33rd - Blue- you play pikachu now nice
33rd - BSChung-ahhhhhh your better than this cmon
33rd - RJ- you tooo cmon!!!

Others shoutouts to
Ether- cool as always nice seeing you.
Allied- finally saw you my dude great talking with you
Pierce- good **** on rooting for double mk and against the D tier character nd you say ZB and SWR are family -_- its all love tho
Everybody that got love for my DK and was cheering for me thanks alot i really appreciate it =D
Shoutout to my whole SWR family i love all of ya
Heero- good **** throwin this tourny hella fun and it was amazing hope to see more in the future.
Btw that lady on the counter with that fat butt omg i blame her for my poor results in singles LOL she bangin.

Fun tourny ggz

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol did the lady @ the counter not know how to speak english?

Top Bottom