• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon IV Results - April 3rd

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Delta Upsilon IV
April 3rd, 2010 - Columbus, Ohio
Ohio Circuit Event #9

AiB Brackets - Claim Your Results Today!

Singles Results (21 Entrants)
1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - $94
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - $42
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $28
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - $16
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- $10
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - $10
7. Infern (Snake)
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight)
9. Suyon (Pit)
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS)
9. Argent (Lucario/Meta Knight)
9. Links24 (Link)
13. Moose (Marth/Sheik)
13. Sil (R.O.B./Diddy)
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong)
13. Juu (Mario)
17. Tyr (Lucas)
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede)
17. Radium88 (Kirby)
17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong)
21. SoulPech (Jigglypuff/Game & Watch)

Doubles Results (7 Teams)
1. Y.b.M. & Blue Rogue - $70
2. AlphaZealot & Infern - $40
3. Tyr & Smash64 - $20
4. Argent & Suyon
5. Wakka & Sil
5. Moose & Mr. E
7. Juu & SoulPech

Thank you everyone who made it out on the Saturday of Easter! Ohio is a ballin community we are to good! Also seeing Quivo's rise by taking sets from #1, #2, #3, #6, and an HM on the PR was awesome! You the man Q (even though you beat me)! Also a big thank you to everyone who brought a set up, without you guys running these things would not be possible. We had 7 set ups for 21 people...for a great ratio of 1 to 3! I hope everyone got in friendlies and had a safe drive home as well. If any characters are wrong please let me know and I will edit this post.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Great tourny. Shoutouts:

1. Blue Rogue - Great showing, I really looking forward to reviewing your doubles games. But did you really have to go MK against Q lol.
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - Good times, good play. Nuff said.
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - Man Cinci crew makes tournies so fun. Can't imagine tournies without Gkais. I'll try to make you use someone other than ZSS next time.
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - I regret playing my MK against you. Columbus will be ready for your ness next time.
5. AlphaZealot - Great tournament, smoothly run. Even without smashboards lol. But yeah MK-light tournaments are fun.
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - Wakka :D gj beating AZ's DK. Make him regret playing that bigger monkey. And yeah my MK will probably still be bad so expect my ROB next time XD.
7. Infern (Snake) - Always good seeing you, too bad you had to face the-almighty-Q first round. lol
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) Moar MK, until he gets bant.
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS) - Sorry for timing you out game 1, too bad you didn't enjoy our set.
13. Moose (Marth/Sheik) - Good seeing you, good seing you playing marth.
13. Sil (R.O.B.) - ROB definitely benefits from having a secondary. But yeah ur wavebounce techies have improved and are more practical.
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong) - I'm telling you MK > DK, join us converts :D
17. Tyr (Lucas) - Listen to pewls rewls next time lol. We shoulda played some friendlies.
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede) - I was srsly worried I wasn't going to exit pools for awhile lol. Good seeing you

And Z
We better see you at Delta Upsilon V.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol I didn't know BR went MK to beat Q. Smart choice but still disappointed. *wags finger*

On that note, congrats Q for assraping the PR.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Quivo
Winner's Bracket
Defeated Infern
Defeated solecalibur
Lost to Blue Rogue
Loser's Bracket
Defeated Smash64
Defeated Alphazealot
Defeated Y.b.M.
Defeated Blue Rogue
Lost to Blue Rogue

Overall placing: 2/21

TL;DR: Don't mess with Da Queefster.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Singles

1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - $94 Well, here are the pros and cons:
Pros: You got first again.
Cons: You got first with MK.
But I'm just messing with you (sort of). It was fun playing you in the friendly we had and in bracket, though you ended up wiping the floor with me. I'm a little more confident going Mario against your Wario and believe that I'm going to take you to janky stages any time I get the chance. Look forward to it. Congrats on 1st.
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - $42 Man, Quivo. You just went off. I honestly thought that I was watching Melee for a quick second. Your Toon Link is so ridiculously FAST. So much movement, so precise and crasy pressure/prediction. It sucks that you didn't win it all (still, kudos to BR). You're a scary opponent for anyone to fight, I think. I just wish it would have saved the crazy stuff you were doing to BR's Wario.
Repeated footstool dairs? Three times in like 15 seconds? Mind-gamed pivot grab combo finishers? Naaasty. I'll work on and show you my Tink some time in the future.
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby/ZSS/DeDeDe) - $28 Fun friendlies and (Shounen) Jump Big 3 discussion. From what I heard, nobody really enjoyed playing against your D3 and your Zamus is so different than what I saw before. Sucks that you have to go on a GC controller since you're used to the Wiichuck. Still, I think you'll do great with it. I have to play you in some Third Strike. I was looking forward to it, but never ended up playing you in it.
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - $16 Fun as always playing against you, 64. I'll Mario/Falcon ditto you any time you want. Ness/Mario matchups are fun, too. Ended up getting you in Pools and Doubles, though you detroyed me in Pools. I'll get used to your style some day, then you'll see me doing cool stuff against you, rather than it being the other way around.
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- $10 As usual, you were a great host and fun to be around. Keep up with the DK, I think you'll really enjoy it when you don't have to go Diddy. Even so, I should have gotten you with my Mario. :( I'm looking forward to some more DK and Diddy matches against my Mario in the future.
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - $10 Good **** upsetting AZ, Wakka. Do you normally struggle against 64's Ness? I guess it makes sense, though. Was fun on the way to and from Athens. I want to play you more in the future, hope you're around OUGA.
7. Infern (Snake) Didn't get to play in any sort of capacity and didn't get to talk to you much this time around. Hope you had fun.
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) Didn't get to play you, but you seemed like a cool guy when I talked to you off and on. I like watching your ROB.
9. Suyon (Pit) Fun matches.
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS) I can understand your MK frustration. I usually end up talking to you normally, but during tournaments it's always weird 'cause it's like you vanish off the radar for them. Either way, 'grats on ninth and I hope you had fun. Thanks for the drive back and the fries.
9. Argent (Lucario) Fun matches.
9. Links24 (Link/Ike) - Fighting AZ's DK is fun, isn't it? Fun friendlies as usual. My Mario's becoming a lot more annoying to fight for your Link, I figure. I think I've learned my lesson trying to do my Sheik (now) against your Ike. I eat way too many Fairs. Good stuff, though. Samus/Link is so fun (for me). I loved how we heard that winner of our set was gonna play AZ's DK/Diddy and it got more intense.
13. Moose (Marth/Sheik) - Didn't play you in Pools/Bracket/Doubles, but I had some fun singles with you. Your Sheik pressure is too good. She's soooo fast. Mine's much more careful. I like your Marth, it'll be interesting to play later down the road. Tech chases are naaasty.
13. Sil (R.O.B./Diddy Kong) - I hope you had fun, Meta Knight's still a huge problem... though I've heard from all the ROB's there that it usually is. Get that Diddy sharp!
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong) - Fun matches. It's so weird playing against R.O.B,'s for me, I don't know what it is. I came out strong in the first part of the match, couldn't kill and then got behind. Not johnsing, you're a good player. Really think I should have bested your DK on Brinstar. Maybe I won't take it there next time.
13. Juu (Mario/Samus) - You're playing smarter and managed to avoid Meta Knights, Snakes and DDD. Weird tourney, huh. Note to self: Take BR to Green Greens until he loves playing on it and keep trying to outcamp Links24's Link with Samus every time you get the chance. Let's keep it up.
17. Tyr (Lucas) - I didn't get to play you but it sucks that you didn't know everyone didn't get out. Still, I hope you had fun. You seemed to. I still have to play your Lucas in 1v1. 2v2 matches were so awesome. You and 64 did some cool stuff.
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede) - Didn't get to play you in Brawl, but SF Third Strike matches were fuuun. I've gotten a lot more confident with my Ibuki, enough to have her out more often than my Ryu. Always a pleasure being around you, will have to play you more in the future. Also, you vs Y.b.M. in Tekken 5 was interesting. Does he have your number?
17. Radium88 (Kirby) - Kirby vs Mario is a fun matchup, isn't it? It's kind of weird, since I've played three Kirby's alot (you, Hunky and Kiest) and none of you play the same. Still, I know the matchup somewhat. As you get more experienced (and shake jitters/mistakes during matches like I still need to do) you'll definitely do well.
17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong) No Pikachu? I'm kind of surprised. Fun friendly, I'm surprised I won. For half that stock, I couldn't even touch your Pikachu.
21. SoulPech (Game and Watch / Jigglypuff) Huh? I'm surprised you didn't get out. Your GW will probably help you more in the future. Just remember that Ohio has experience against it!

Doubles

1. Y.b.M. & Blue Rogue - $70 (Didn't play)
2. AlphaZealot & Infern - $40 (Didn't play)
3. Tyr & Smash64 - $20 Hella fun Mother Boys vs Mario Bros. I'm loving that I SJP killed you off the top, 64. I liked your Mario though you didn't best me in the ditto. Tyr, I'll have to play your Lucas more in the future. You guys are a scary team. Me and Soul would friendly that matchup any time you want.
4. Argent & Suyon Mario Bros verses Marth/MK... ouch. Second match was all Pokemon. Jiggs/Pika vs Lucario and PT. My Pikachu is terrible, lol, but it was definitely fun doing that on PS1.
5. Wakka & Sil (Didn't play)
5. Moose & Mr. E (Didn't play)
7. Juu & SoulPech Lol, it was fun Soul. I will admit. Up for Mario Bros doubles in the future. Gotta get more cash, though. :(

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Forget all the haters, Blue.
Use MK *more* if you need to. He's pretty much the best character so.... use him whenever you need to. ;) Playing as MK is not a weakness.

SoulPech

Smash Master
woo! finally get to say my shoutouts :D

1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - $94: Congrats on getting first. Had some fun matchups playing against your Wario. I'll somehow beat your Wario with Jigglypuff.
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - $42: The Q is back! You were moving so fast I thought it was Melee. I wanna have your kids...but not really :p. Congrats on first
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby/ZSS/DeDeDe) - $28: Did not play against you, but I did watch you a little bit. Nice job.
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - $16: I'm glad for you for 2 reasons: 1) You did a **** ton better this time around and 2) You saved me the humiliation to beat you again :p (just kidding) . We did not face off this time around.
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- $10: Thanks hosting the tourney AZ. I had a lot of fun and I hope to play against your Donkey Kong more in the future.
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - $10: Nice stuff Wakka. Glad I got to see you again.
7. Infern (Snake): Cool you came. Hope to see you again.
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) Nice seeing you again.
9. Suyon (Pit): nice doubles and friendlies.
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS): You did a lot better this time around! Congrats and nice pool matches.
9. Argent (Lucario) Fun matches.
9. Links24 (Link/Ike): I enjoyed your Link. Haven't seen that before.
13. Moose (Marth/Sheik): Nice pool matches. The sweet spot is the biggest issue when playing against Marth when you're Jiggs =/
13. Sil (R.O.B./Diddy Kong) - Nice friendlies. Still cannot play against a R.O.B. yet.
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong): Nice friendlies
13. Juu (Mario/Samus) - GREAT to see you again. It's abuse. Tell me when you're back in Cbus.
17. Tyr (Lucas): Had fun playing against you in pools. Hope to see you again in the future.
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede): Always great seeing you and I hope to see you again.
17. Radium88 (Kirby): Great friendlies. Hope to see you again in the future.
17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong): Finally got to meet you in person. Maybe in off time we can hang out and play.
21. SoulPech (Game and Watch / Jigglypuff): Played super sloppy this time around. Oh well, you can't do well at all of them X_X

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Not enough time for full shoutouts now since I have class in the morning, but it was fun and I enjoyed the matches I managed to get in. I wasn't feeling too well by the end, but it was definitely worth going.

I'd like to point out though that I'm a terrible DK and only played pika there and marth in friendlies.

Quick shoutouts:

Q -- Amazing job. I'm glad to see you back on top.
YBM -- Nice matches, we'll have to play again when you won't have controller johns =P
AZ -- Amazing tourney, I look forward to playing your DK again soon.
Suyon -- Nice wreckage in pools
Sole -- Thanks for helping me with the ZSS matchup, you enabled me to put up a good fight against YBM and I didn't get the chance to thank you before I left since you were in a match.
Argent -- Pokemon Battle!
Juu -- We'll have to play again at some point, I wasn't too with it by that point, but it was nice meeting you gg regardless.
Penguin -- Stop sucking and practice more, noob.
SoulPech -- Agreed, we need to get some more matches going.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Ah thanks for the support guys <3 I love you all. I was just on this day, hopefully I can keep it up lol. It was fun talking/hanging out/playing everyone!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - You already got first, so you don't get a victory milkshake from me... :p
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - Good stuff, Q... Coming outta nowhere I swear!
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - That swallowcide felt like a big punch in the gut... I used to feel like I had a chance at you...
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - You have a wifi connection? I have a Cyndaquil to trade you...
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- Q and Wakka made the bracket ridiculous for me! After I lost to YbM, I had to fight Infern... Even if I beat him, I'd have had to play you! Always feels like I get the short end of the stick when it comes to brackets especially when I saw top and bottom of loser's...
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - I hate that monkey! That matchup is weird, especially when some do bad against my Lucario and some do bad against my MK...
7. Infern (Snake) - I stopped caring before I played ya in brackets... I'm not good enough to beat you yet as it is anyway... :/
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) - I can almost guarantee Lucario v ROB would be close... You beat me last time, right?
9. Suyon (Pit) - Lucario + PT = win! :laugh:
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS) - Thanks for letting me borrow your DS... I have a Lucario on my team now! :laugh:
9. Argent (Lucario)
9. Links24 (Link) - You need to stop playing Link... :p
13. Moose (Marth/Sheik) - Close doubles matches...
13. Sil (R.O.B.) - I know how you don't like MK, so I decided to give it a try... I'm trying to use him more often, but I find that Lucario is more effective in most cases...
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong) - I don't need to be teaming with no ROBs! They suck! Bad grammar intentional as part of the joke... :p Seriously though, I think you do better without me...
13. Juu (Mario) - Mario Bros?
17. Tyr (Lucas) - Didn't make it outta pools? What happened?
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede) - You seemed so certain you were gonna beat me! Don't mind me taking random shots at you... I mean, you started it... :p
17. Radium88 (Kirby)
17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong) - Great talking to ya and fun battles... Not so fun wind...
21. SoulPech (Peach) - Good games!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - You couldn't beat Quivo with Wario. That's the bottom line. Was the $52 worth your pride?
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - Quivo was like OU bustin' them brackets by defeating Georgetown. Don't underestimate Q!
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - God Pies.
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - What is this Snake doing next to your name....?
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- Haha DK?! Sorry I missed your tourney, looks like it was a blast. You should win the next one.
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - YES. You are getting too good.
7. Infern (Snake) - Lol scrub.
9. Suyon (Pit) - Do better. You can. Just don't do better against me.
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS) - Hehe stepping it up a bit. I know you're better than this though. You're a great player, have some confidence in yourself.
9. Argent (Lucario) - ArgentScrub :p
13. Sil (R.O.B.) - .........?
13. Juu (Mario) - Boom Shaka! You're getting better every day. I was excited to hear you used Samus!
17. Tyr (Lucas) - .....................................................? God Pies.
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede) - Step it up! You can do better!!! I miss you Kiester :(
21. SoulPech (Peach) - Next tourney we're at I'ma teach you some things against Wario.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Roger I will try to get it to you whenever we are next in the same location...

Also I wasn't in your pool so I didn't see what character you were using...was it Jigglypuff?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - You couldn't beat Quivo with Wario. That's the bottom line. Was the $52 worth your pride?
Come on, Frame... this is scrub talk to Blue Rogue.

He's has only been playing as MK here and there since OUGA. I think that speaks a lot about the skill of the player as well.

And why not use him?! If there was a pick 5 lotto worth millions and they would give you one or two numbers for free if you asked them to; Who would seriously say, "Nah, forget that. I want to win by picking all 5 of the numbers instead of just 3."

Well....if you would; to each their own. Live in ignorance.

Frame, I'm not trying to single you out. There have been a few comments like this. Worldwide, you'll see a lot of comments similar as well.
***People need to get it through their head that playing as MK is *not* a weakness.***

If you really can't get over it; don't ever hate the player, hate the game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He's has only been playing as MK here and there since OUGA. I think that speaks a lot about the skill of the player as well.

Wait, what? XD

wakka444

Smash Ace
this is probably my last tourney for a good while possible till summer but we ll see

1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - $94-= / good **** winning

2. Quivo (Toon Link) - $42-lol thanks for all the friendlies, playing
with you brings out my best game and definitely helped me this tourney! we still have to team again =P

3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $28- finally played!!!! im comin for you and great times GOD KAIS

4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - $16- you **** me, hard

5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- $10- i dare you to go dk again =P, great tourney although this new stage striking makes me super =(

5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - $10- yayy

7. Infern (Snake)- silly infern, ban stages noob =P

7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight)-great times!

9. Suyon (Pit)-you could have done much better against me if we didnt play fd only, and youre amazing

9. SoleCaliber (ZSS)-thanks for driving! and remember to gamble!

9. Argent (Lucario)-im bad against any mk other than OS idk =/ ggs tho

9. Links24 (Link)-glad i didnt have to play you!lol

13. Moose (Marth/Sheik)-marth.....haha good stuff youre getting better!! you need to learn some more recent marth tactics tho

13. Sil (R.O.B.)-=( this doesnt make any sense, going diddy was a bad idea, dont let t8 break your confidence

13. Juu (Mario)-lol i can try and be at ouga more but i doubt it =P

17. Tyr (Lucas)-more tournies and more pizza def. gotta hangout more

17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede)-that dedede is looking goooood just a few things and youll be getting out of pools and then some!

17. Radium88 (Kirby)- lol nvr talked and i had no idea that you were radium haha glad you came by

17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong)-glad you decided to come out the more the merrier!

21. SoulPech (Jigglypuff/Game & Watch)-same!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yo AZ Diddy should be next to my name too, I had to use him in bracket because everyone decided to f***ing go MK on me >=[

edit: Argent also used MK in bracket.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, as always.

Shoutouts:
1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - Grats, pools matches were interesting
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - Omg Q good ****!
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - GG's in doubles, it was fun
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong) - I like playing against DK.. shoulda went Falcon :p
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - Good **** beating AZ, good to see you again
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) - Didn't see you play, but I don't disapprove of you playing MK for what it's worth >.>
9. Suyon (Pit) - Underestimated your Pit, it's really good. GG's
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS) - GG's in pools
9. Links24 (Link) - Your Link is really good, fun friendlies
13. Sil (R.O.B.) - GG's in teams, thanks for the friendlies
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong) - We did pretty good for our first time teaming, we beat Wakka and Sil that was all I wanted :p
13. Juu (Mario) - GG's in friendlies, I like your Sheik :D
17. Tyr (Lucas) - It sucks you didn't know top 4 made it out :/ GG's though
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede) - Didn't see you play
17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong) - DK?
21. SoulPech (Jigglypuff/Game & Watch) - GG's in pools, pretty good Jiggs

I don't like the MLG list but meh, I ended up on the usual stages anyway so it didn't really matter. Hopefully I see you all at Nope's (or Wings n Brew if that's still happening).

edit: I didn't play Sheik in tourney here, Marth and Snake :D

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Ugh so bad but after waiting out smashboard's bad downtime-ness (is it still happening) and busting my hump in school the past couple days I guess I feel a little better.

Thanks AZ and co. for the tourney, and awesome DK set with you too, AZ. $$ Grats on finally beating me, Sole, even though the match-up is horrendous for ROB anyway. :( And I guess thanks for the few friendlies I had with you two, Radium and SoulPech. :p

I dunno, I feel weird about the whole thing. Funny enough, I was kicking some *** in doubles but failed hard in singles, granted I had to play Sole yet again (whom I usually beat but ugh, terrible match-up) and Infern... Had a good time, Moose.

omg I love you quivo
hot_arms sighting

Yo AZ Diddy should be next to my name too, I had to use him in bracket because everyone decided to f***ing go MK on me >=[
NOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOHNS

Radium88

Smash Lord
Wtf the one Delta I end up missing and Radium happens to pay a visit. FML. xD
iknorite? 10sadfaces when the GK told me you weren't going to be there. But it's ok. I didn't bring enough cookies for the tournament this time around so you didn't miss much :p

Now to shoutouts!

1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - didn't really get a chance to talk to you but congrats!
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - zomg, sexxy TL. grats!
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - Goood **** d00d! Way to rep Kirby AND with a gc controller no less. I know you'll do great in FL!! Keep reppin!
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) -Good job Smash!!
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- Nice meeting you AZ...maybe next time I'll put up a better fight...gawd I played horrible. Maybe some friendlies next time! Good tourney!!
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - haha yes, tis I, RADIUM. um, sorry we didn't talk...next time friendlies?
7. Infern (Snake) - Good job Infern! But let's see less sandbagging ok?
7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) - we didn't talk but you were funny!
9. Suyon (Pit)
9. SoleCaliber (ZSS)
9. Argent (Lucario/Meta Knight)
9. Links24 (Link) - Nice to meet you! Thanks for the friendlies! And told Legan to get online more :bee:
13. Moose (Marth/Sheik)
13. Sil (R.O.B./Diddy)
13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong) - Thanks for the friendlies Mr. E!
13. Juu (Mario) - Omg, yeah fun friendlies and pool matches! Hope to see you at another tourney!
17. Tyr (Lucas) - You sign up for singles and don't even try....you should **** ALL the time, even if everybody comes out in pools.... :p
17. TheKiest (Kirby/King Dedede) - Fun friendlies!!! Thanks for playing with me!
17. Radium88 (Kirby) - What did we talk about??
17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong)
21. SoulPech (Jigglypuff/Game & Watch) - Fun friendlies!! See you at another tourney!

This was a fun tourney! Next time maybe I'll bring some bake goods...I usually do but didn't have enough time to make a lot....Hope you all go to the Showdown!!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Singles Results (21 Entrants)
1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - Well done. Those pocket ICs and MKs will be very helpful at MLG.

2. Quivo (Toon Link) - Wow... just wow.... vids are coming soon.

3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - Good Tekken fights, though it seemed we were both pretty rusty. How's the GC controller change?

4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - I do not blame you for having to go Snake agaisnt Blue Rogue, he's too good. Gratz on 4th.

5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong) - Fun tourne as always. We need to go to Springfield next week.

5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - Nice! My D3 will get there don't worry!

7. Infern (Snake) - God Kais going to have to step it up for MLG!

7. SneakyTako (R.O.B./Meta Knight) - We need to meet up and practice... maybe even become doubles partners? I also have a LAN adaptor for the Wii so we could use that at your place (my place's internet blocks my wii for the most part....)

9. Suyon (Pit) - You'll get there buddy!

9. SoleCaliber (ZSS) - Grats on 9th! Keep getting more OUGA up to events!

9. Argent (Lucario/Meta Knight) - Hey now... I have to set a goal right? I was prolly better off with D3 against MK though...

9. Links24 (Link) - I haven't played you yet...

13. Moose (Marth/Sheik) - C-bus training in Springfield.

13. Sil (R.O.B./Diddy) - Glad you made it! I'm going to have to play against you later on.

13. Mr. E (R.O.B./Donkey Kong) - See Sil.

13. Juu (Mario) - Y.b.M and I were about 55- 45, but I think the ratio would be a little closer if we were playing Tekken 6.

17. Tyr (Lucas) - Good job in doubles! Who did you even use in pools? heh.

17. Radium88 (Kirby) - Fun matches and thanks fro coming all the way up here!

17. PsychoPenguin (Donkey Kong) - See Moose.

21. SoulPech (Jigglypuff/Game & Watch) - I don't think I've played you in awhile...

Videos will be here:
http://www.youtube.com/OUGamingArts

But right now MY web series "Keister Conquers the Classics" is going up check that out at my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKiest
or at:
http://www.hitchednglitched.com/

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Yeah... I stop the recording when they went on a break, but I wasn't informed that they were starting.

Doubles are going up right now!

Top Bottom