• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willz Combo Vid [FEATURES PURE UTTER **** AND WILLZ COMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
**** willz, mad combos on that vid. So much ****. I especially liked the one on the sonic player, sick combo, what a noob sonic :chuckle:

A user name

Smash Journeyman
This video isn't that good. You're barely any better than me, which is really sad.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
wow yeah of course im not as good as you man, sorry about the vid i should have known you wouldn't be pleased with it. I been hearing you've been owning everyone as of late good **** keep it up!!!

A user name

Smash Journeyman
I was joking idiot. I'm a noob, and I know it. I just don't like "combo" videos. But technically you don't know if I'm better than you are not.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
You're a n00b? What I thought you were really good and your opinion was worth something! Guess not lolscrub no johns n00b get *****

A user name

Smash Journeyman
Oh and sorry for being such a noob, as I said it's easy to be stupid on the internet.
Why is that?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
loooool ***** 4 lyfe dats how we roll yeyeyeye

anyway back on topic my combo vid ***** lol

A user name

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOB!!!

The Falcon boards official noob. Or at least I will be, because I'm like the only one on the Falcon boards who sucks.

Kinryu

Smash Cadet
NOOOOOB!!!

The Falcon boards official noob. Or at least I will be, because I'm like the only one on the Falcon boards who sucks.
You've gotta be good to play falcon seriously, otherwise your wasting your time when you could be competing by playing MK.

Good **** Willz!

A user name

Smash Journeyman
You've gotta be good to play falcon seriously, otherwise your wasting your time when you could be competing by playing MK.

Good **** Willz!
I only suck as Falcon, I just like to play as him. I'm actually pretty good as snake. But I refuse to play as MK because he's so cheap.

Top Bottom