• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Portugal] Extreme Freeplay Tournament 2010, 7 e 8 de Agosto

Flayl

Smash Hero

Preço de entrada: 5€ (dá direito a entrada em todos os torneios)

Horas de início: 10:00

---Torneios dia 7---
Capcom VS SNK 2
Super Street Fighter 4
The King of Fighters '98
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

---Torneios dia 8---
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (1v1 & 2v2)
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger​

Poster do torneio
1280x1024: http://www.akumacombos.com/eft/2010/EFT2010.jpg
1024x768: http://www.akumacombos.com/eft/2010/EFT2010_low.jpg

Regras de Brawl:

- There are two phases: Round Robin pools and a Double Elimination bracket
- The top players in each pool from the Round Robin phase advance to the Double Elimination bracket
- You are guaranteed to play AT LEAST 4 sets.
- Settings:
-- Pools and regular Bracket match: Best of 3, first to win 2 games wins.
-- Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals and Grand Finals: Best of 5, first to win 3 games wins.
-- 3 Stocks, 8 minutes.
-- Items set to "Off" and "None"
-- Team Attack On
-- You may not counterpick a stage you previously won on in the same set.
-- If time runs out, the player with most stocks wins. In the case both players have the same number of stocks, the player with the lowest % wins. In case both players have the same visible %, the Sudden Death must be played out.
-- A game ending with Bowser or Ganondorf's Special suicide move results in the win for Bowser/Ganondorf. If the game ends with any other suicide move, the Sudden Death must be played out.
-- Stalling is forbidden.
-- You may counterpick a stage not included in the lists below if the other player agrees to it.
-- Players must take turns striking a stage from the starter stage list. The first game will be played on the remaining stage.
-- After the first game, players may ban 1 stage (from the 2 lists) of their choosing from the set.
-- Procedure after the first game: Loser of previous game picks stage (from the 2 lists), Winner picks character, Loser picks character.

STARTER STAGE LIST:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

COUNTERPICK STAGE LIST:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon

NatP

Smash Ace
Wow, a multi day tourney in PORTUGAL?!? :O
I haven't checked my schedule or anything but I think I can probably go to day 8 (for ssbb of course). I just hope this ends up attracting more people for smash.

Flayl

Smash Hero
From what I've seen Street Fighter 4 has the biggest scene out of these games in Portugal. We're still small enough to make multi-game tournaments in 1 day possible =D

Top Bottom