• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Long Atl South, For Now

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've been alluding to this for some time now, but I didn't know very many details until today (when and where). I'm serving a mission for my church in Berlin for the next two years, and I'm leaving June 23rd. I'm going to leave anymore religion talk out of this because I don't want to turn this to derail horribly.

If anyone wants to contact me while I am gone, I know you can mail me for sure, and I think email as well. I won't post it here, but if you are interested then PM me and ask and I will let you know when I get specifics (or via Facebook, because I'll probably put it on there).

Gah...I had this all typed in wordpad, but closed it and walked away. Apparently it didn't save, and only the first part was saved, and all my beast shoutouts were deleted and I'm FAR too lazy to type out again because there was sooooooo many people.

But the long and short of it is:

I just want to tell you guys that you have had a large impact on my life and I'll never forget you. <3 Atl South (and other random people in other regions who I had shoutouts to, but I'm lazy to do now =D) I won't go to many tournaments between then and now, because this is out of pocket, so I got to keep cost down to a minimum.

I love all you guys. I'm going to miss going to tournaments and hanging out in general, but I'll be back. Long live Melee.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
First Exarch, now you... :(

You are one of my favorite people on here too.

Be safe out there man. :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Berlin sounds awsm.

Hope the mission goes well. :']

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Aww Hando. :(

I'm so glad I got to meet you, even if it was for an hour and a half at a lay over in the DFW airport. :D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I wish we coulda hung out one last time, for reals though.

Have fun! Take lots-o pictures! Let me know how to keep in touch!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Best of luck and see you in two years.

You will see new faces, and some faces of today will remain here, of that I'm sure. You will be received with a warm welcome when you do return.

The time will fly, I can assure you. Two years may seem long, but you may return to this very topic and agree, when that time comes, that the years were truly a simple memory.

basically, time sucks. Enjoy your trip, brudda.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It's too bad you can't hit up one of my tournaments at least once before you leave so I could give you brownies one last time. :( I'd make special "going away forever!" brownies.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I guess it looks like I'm gonna have to go hang out in Tennessee in June 2012. It's been fun, I'm gonna write your *** for sure.

I'll miss you

<3

Top Bottom