• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Newcomer Arrives" VectorMan wants to play Yoshi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
So it's official, after years upon years of playing Mewtwo, I wanted to expand my low tier game more, I've decided to take Yoshi into "serious" matters like I have with Mewtwo.. Indeed, I understand, the amount of training/practice I will need to allot to become a great Yoshi player, but with the amount of dedication and motivation that I have, I like my chances.

Upon history of video games, that I've played in the Past, games such as Mario kart, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Golf etc, any of the Mario related series I've always always used Yoshi, as he's been my favorite mario related character ever since the series has come out. Since SSBM, I feel as if i've "neglected" yoshi due to "better characters" but that hasn't stopped me before with characters such as Mewtwo, so I feel it shouldn't stop me now.

After all I come from the same place which represents Axe's Pikachu, and Taj's Mewtwo so i guess now I'm going to give Yoshi, my goals, so in terms of motivation, it's difficult for me to stay unmotivated, my drive is nearly unmatched, except for few, such as Axe. <3

I will not quit playing Mewtwo, because I still have Mewtwo goals to prove, however, me playing Yoshi, is definetely a large priority I will continue to work on. I can't wait to undergo the same amount of brutal training, the significant amount of losses I will accumulate to get my Yoshi perfected. =p

I will have videos against top AZ players such as Taj, Axe, and AZ's best asap for you all to critique, and hopefully in due time, I can have a premier Yoshi..

Once I get vids up, I'll leave the Yoshi players (you all) to critique and help out mah yoshi! ^^ Thanks again yoshi forums. <3

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm in a super nice mood today, but you're not really supposed to make threads like these.

Thanks for introducing yourself, but please do that in general discussion or one of our other active topics.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom