• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #5 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa) *Split*

2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal) *Split*

3: Cruzie B Townsend (Koolaid)

4: Bizkit

5: Prawn <3's lawlz

5: TV

7: Hinkage

7: Bloodcross

9: Mikeray
9: PatG
9: Peachkid
9: Copacetic
13: Almo
13: Pelca
13: Bass
13: Abra (Nacho)
----
Pools cutoff
17: Humpy Thrashabout
17: Omster
17: Games&Goodies
17: Kiwii
17: Xpect
17: Soma
17: King J
17: Gowog
25: Eticoon
25: Nt3000
25: Frozn
25: Wave
25: Artemis
25: CakeNinja
25: Masterkurei
25: Greg
33: Dr. Bad At This Game
33: Zach
33: Roan
33: Genji
33: AKC12
33: Peace
33: LT
33: Sphere
41: DNC
41: Chi

Bracket Image:

Brawl Doubles

1: i gotta sell this **** (Fatal/koolaid)
2: PatG is black and i'm scared of him (Mikeray4/Bizkit)
3: Thanks Dave. Sure thing. (Dazwa/Darc)
4: 10th best and a scrub (Pelca/Soma)
5: Two Girls one upsmash (Riot/Peachkid)
5: All Wifi (BlackG/TV)
7: RoD (Almo/Hinkage)
7: Don't forget your umbrella (Wave/Bloodcross)
9: Blue**** (Star/Sphere)
9: Sparkle Motion (Copacetic/Bass)
9: Team Rapetrain (Boxman/Gowog)
13: me and a lvl 9 cpu (Nacho/cpu)

Bracket Image:

Thanks to everyone for coming, it was fun. Big thanks to Nacho for lending us his laptop, Zao for helping write down pools and calling matches, Prawn for helping getting people in their right pools, and Fatal/Dazwa for being alright with the money issue. And big thanks to everyone who brought setups, we had a great amount of setups that let us do pools.

So we tried pools, and fortunately we had enough setups to fit them into the schedule. I would like some feedback from players on whether or not you thought pools were a good idea or worth it.

Correct me if any char usage is wrong.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm fed up with how I played and lost... but it seems I always am. I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to prove myself once again, not even mad just... disappointed (with the Brawl mechanics as well). I just want to be recognized as a good player instead of that kid who rages. Oh well, GGs to all anyway. Dazwa is back and I'm glad he is - now it's Darc's turn, but that's his choice.

Shoutouts:

Koolaid: Sexy MK. I have a feeling you're not going Pit anymore, cuz when I lost to your MK I felt like complete garbage. Haha GGs bro. Game 1 was great except for the ending.
Bizkit: Seriously most of our sets is bull****. The day will come when I finally break my losing streak to you Snakes. GGs, btw I'll try not to go MK anymore.
Nacho: You've become much more smarter than a while back, guess Brawl+ does that hehe. GG's, a win well deserved. I won't lose next time and I'll see you at RI+
Dazwa: Good stuff. JUICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I wanted to play your ZSS with MK, would have been fun. Koolaid *********** me though :(
Prawn: You too. You're getting much better. Shame we didn't get to friendly/MM/whatever.
Darc: Hot

Too lazy for more, later boys.

Almo

Smash Ace
1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa)- good **** man, you played really well today
2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal)- don't worry man, ZSS just seems to be your counter lol. you'll learn it eventually and **** even harder. fun games in our doubles money match too
3: Cruzie B Townsend (Koolaid)- fun games in our doubles money match.
4: Bizkit- good games today, i gotta learn some snake. that up tilt vs. koolaid was ridiculous, i know. it seemed like you were having a bad day.
5: Prawn <3's lawlz- good **** on your placing today man, and good games in our money match.
5: TV- good games in pools. :( i know nothing about wario lol
7: Hinkage- good games, i wish i won the set, but oh well. i'll practice up and do it for next time. you are one of my favorite people ever lol, and i look forward to teaming more.
7: Bloodcross- fun friendlies today, and don't worry about how you did so much. you did better than 30 other people today, and top 8 isn't bad at all considering how hard this tournament was.
9: Mikeray- funny as always lmao, you're too chill.
9: PatG- gg's in doubles.
9: Peachkid- hi, we didn't play :(
13: Pelca- fun money match. but it was wi-fi bull**** :)
13: Abra (Nacho)- good **** on getting 1st in your pool. really unexpected and it was good tos ee you do well man.
----
Pools cutoff
17: Humpy Thrashabout- fun friendlies, you're improving! keep working on that wario.
17: Kiwii- gg's in pools
17: Xpect- fun friendlies, nice samus.
17: Soma- you'll get em next time man :) gg's in doubles.
25: Wave- our match was so hype haha. GREAT ****ing games, some of the best i've played.
33: Genji- gg's in pools.
33: Peace- keep working on that marth, you're getting better!
33: Sphere- hand shake trick ftw

Darc- melee sucks lol i'm quitting it. good seeing you man.
Fats- yeeeeeee fat hype.
StarLight- good seeing you, LOL at Dazwa and Koolaid's entry names.

anyone else i forgot- good seeing you, and gg's if we played.

pools were really fun, and it felt like a really great accomplishment to make it out of them. in my opinion, they were a great idea to run at this, and we ran them on time. it encouraged people to bring setups too i think. i would enjoy them again at a 35+ man tournament.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa) *Split*

2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal) *Split*
This is only partially true, it was a competitive split. We were still playing with money on the line, just not over a 30% gap of prize pool >_>

Hinkage, if you want me to upload any of the replays saved on your Wii, upload them and send them to me, or Bizkit since he's got dem subscribers

Lastly, pools were awesome.

Shoutouts some other time. For now, kittens.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Wish I coulda came but still in Missouri looooool.

BUT FKN NICE DAZ. Get Darc back into the bracket and once I get back we can have a Maine Monopoly on top 3.

gg.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
Juice gtfooooooooo. It's all bought dem cakes n pies son.

Ihop was the best thing about dna5. It was way 2 good

etecoon

Smash Hero
2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal): good to finally play you, snake ditto's are lame I'm not doing them anymore

5: Prawn <3's lawlz: didn't get to do our MM, another time, good **** getting top 5

7: Bloodcross: good friendlies, even though you won most I can see what you mean about snake, you seemed a lot more comfortable MK dittoing me in terms of the matchup

13: Pelca: omnigay! too good playing like that with a wii-chuck, I don't know how people can do it

25: Eticoon: get better you ****ing scrub, and learn to spell your name

forgot the names of some of the other people I played, ggs everyone in any case

Prawn

Smash Master
had a very good time here
shoutouts later

edit: also plz put snake for koolaid, he beat me in winners and losers with him lol

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Fatal abused lagfi in order to beat me, what a scr00b. I would sooooo totally beat his *** offline......
shoutouts later, squadala we're off

TeeVee

Smash Lord
dazwa is the best zss in the country...

the **** he was doing was blowing my mind...

fun tourny

and once again i lose to 2 snakes ._.

ill never beat snake

Prawn

Smash Master
dazwa is the best zss in the country...

the **** he was doing was blowing my mind...

fun tourny

and once again i lose to 2 snakes ._.

ill never beat snake
same problem

lets pick up d3 together :D

hahahaha

Prawn

Smash Master
shoutouts, and yes everyone who entered singles gets a shoutout

1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa) *Split* - very sad we didnt play much, next time? :D

2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal) *Split* - dont get too down yo

3: Cruzie B Townsend (Koolaid) - i hate you soooo much. Im gonna have a counter to snake eventually, or im just gonna learn the matchup better, ggs

4: Bizkit - dunno what the money issues were about but you should have had that **** sorted out, it was not my friend Pat's fault or any of the other people that help you(or should i say do everything for you) at DNA lol. regardless you handled everything very well. and hopefully you learned something from the whole experience.

on a gameplay note: did not see you play at all besides when you were playing omster. im sure you did fantastic though :D

5: Prawn <3's lawlz - everybody go :snake: vs me

5: TV - LOOOOOOOL WE PLACED THE SAME. U SCR00B. thank you for the friendlies and stuff. next tournament we're gonna smoke a "cig" together aight?

7: Hinkage - you lost to an ICs player? On RAINBOW CRUISE? you played very good and i was very scared the entire time :D we need to team at a tourny soon

7: Bloodcross - dont get down, you can **** everyone in NE and you know that

9: Mikeray - 2-0d me in pools :( lol ggs play friendlies with me next tournament

9: PatG - no more ZSS vs me? thats okayyyyy lol time to practice that cg on Lucario

9: Peachkid - good job for not entering sinlges in a while!

9: Copacetic - who did you lose to/beat? you are defiantly better than this . i wanted to see you top 7 :(

13: Almo - ggs in our mm, i really wasnt trying that hard/i couldnt focus but u won fair and square, i expect a rematch :D

13: Pelca - ggs your falco scared me

13: Bass - </3 for beating omster. lol jk i <3 you bass

13: Abra (Nacho) - whos that sexy yoshi beatin top tierz in my bawrl
----
Pools cutoff
17: Humpy Thrashabout - rough luck, hopefully pools gave you a lot of experience though

17: Omster - no practice for 3 weeks, hardly picking up a controller. and you bring bizkit to last stock last hit. STOP THINKING YOU ARE BAD YOU ARE AMAZING AND BETTER THAN ME AT THIS GAME

17: Games&Goodies - did not play too much and stuff today

17: Kiwii - idk who you are but there is a 14 year old girl who mains yoshi and lives in CT with the same name as you minus one of the i's

17: Xpect - i heard your samus is pretty legit, i wanna play it

17: Soma - ggs in our mm

17: King J - 3rd tourny and this diddy was looking mad fine

17: Gowog - ggs in pools. ics v dk is hard for both IMO lol

25: Eticoon - sorry about not mming you i was so tired and worn down :/ next time!

25: Nt3000 - use the characters that feel natural to you dont rush to the top tiers!

25: Frozn - Not baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

25: Wave - i heard about the infamous SD. you gotta stop doing that XD

25: Artemis - didnt talk to you at all, hope the pika is coming along well

25: CakeNinja - idk who you are sorry :(

25: Masterkurei - ker-EH not ker-I. hahaha

25: Greg - LOL GREG YOU ARE MY FAVORITE SMASHER OF ALL TIME

33: Dr. Bad At This Game - zaooooooooooooooooooooooo

33: Zach - did you come with greg? IF SO GOOD **** I AM MAKING A TOURNY SERIES CALLED GREG AND ZACH STRIKE BACK

33: Roan - thanks for watching me play friendlies? and stuff

33: Genji - toon link right? if so i watched you play some friendlies and pools matches, surprised you placed this low

33: AKC12 - i was repping that AKC13 tag all day

33: Peace - step it up yo i know you're better than this :/

33: LT - thank you for bringing that sexy tv

33: Sphere - losing to greg, 2gud sphere

41: DNC - idk who you are sorry :(

41: Chi - Chi!!!!!!!!!! we never ever talk and it makes me sadface

extra shoutouts to:

gregs mom?(or whoever that woman was) - shouldve entered singles, i heard u mained falco

zoso - for looking mad cute and 4 stocking me at melee once

darc - enter singles plz

starlight - you didnt enter singles OR pitto me YOU ***** D: lawl

thats it...i think

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
^I lost to hink in pools, then patg in winner's and BC in loser's. I think I've lost to bloodcross a good half dozen times since this year started, probably more. I really hate playing bloodcross, because I can read him perfectly and know exactly what he's going to do, but TL can't punish it. He just puts himself into really safe positions and hangs out right at TL's weak spot.

I beat nacho in loser's, which was pretty stupid since TL vs Yoshi is one of his hardest matchups and he was playing really well that day so he would've placed higher.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
lol yea i got bracket ***** in singles, BC shud have gotten first seed in his pool so i would have faced nacho first round in singles, but then i had to play BC and right after prawn witch im already 0-3 with xD, btw good **** prawn u did mad good, and im suprised me and soma even did good in dubz

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa) *Split* - next time friendly me dude lololol, good stuff beating fatal and koolaid, get darc to enter singles now ;P.

2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal) *Split* - mayne thanks for da sub, learn zss MU

3: Cruzie B Townsend (Koolaid) - **** dude, almost had daz lol, good stuff doe like always.

4: Bizkit - yea dude idk where dat money issue came out off, i payed my singles and came up to u and all u asked was did i pay? and then u entered me in, i could have easily lied (i really did pay) next time make sure everyone payed.

5: Prawn <3's lawlz - nice job man, beatin 3 PR's, your gettin mad good dude, honestly you are the only person im scared to play in tourney ever, i know i have a chance beating everyone else but i just cant freakin play IC's =/. lets team in dubz some day

5: TV - lol heard you beat anti dude, good shi-.... o wait....

7: Hinkage - sucks u lost to prawn, but he was playin pretty legit, if you thought the facing IC right after snake thing was so bad you shuda just waiting a couple minutes

7: Bloodcross - y u gotta **** me in tourney =/

9: Mikeray - taken us outa dubz =/

9: PatG - blackg

9: Peachkid - lol good stuff for not entering singles in a while PK

9: Copacetic - not bad cope, good stuff

13: Almo - lol wifi *** MM, good to see you gonna be rapin with mk now

13: Pelca - needs to git gud

13: Bass - we did pretty good in dubz friendlys vs TV and patG, nice kirbs bro

13: Abra (Nacho) - good stuff dude, why did u have to beat BC in pools D:
----
Pools cutoff
17: Humpy Thrashabout - gg's in pools lol, **** that match was crazy when u gimped fatal at like 10, i wanted you to win so bad D:

17: Omster -yo dude you beat x-factor in tourney before and took a game off bizkit, you have mad potential just take the time to train a lil and you'll be placin top 10 in no time.

17: Games&Goodies - we didnt talk alot today, and u rejected my MM =[

17: Kiwii - idk who you are but there is a 14 year old girl who mains yoshi and lives in CT with the same name as you minus one of the i's

17: Xpect - fun low tier MM, legit samus wicked close

17: Soma - good **** in dubz it meh lol

17: King J - not bad, not bad

17: Gowog - DK vs falco lulz, good stuff mayne your gettin mad better, but i do still suggest getting dat diddy secondary

25: Eticoon - GG's in pools and MM's, your not half bad at all

25: Nt3000 - yo thought u were goin all mk today, step it upppppppp

25: Frozn - good sheeit

25: Wave - ****, joeSD lawls, that sucks u cudda gotten 2nd seed, everyone in the whole venue was hypin dat match xD

25: Artemis - i think i saw u around the venue a couple times, keep workin on dat pikaaa

25: CakeNinja - idk who you are sorry

25: Masterkurei - wasss gooodddddd, friendly me next time

25: Greg - look at CakeNinja's

33: Dr. Bad At This Game - den git good lulz, i was offerin to do CF vs gannon in our pools but oh well i guess xD

33: Zach - look at Greg's

33: Roan - look at Zach's

33: Genji - look at Roan's

33: AKC12 - nice friendlys at the beggining of the tourney, good seein ya

33: Peace - dude your mad good lol, u can do better

33: LT - good low tier MM, close matches

33: Sphere - GIT GUD SON, i wanna see you in top 10

41: DNC - gg's in pools

41: Chi - Chi!!!!!!!!!! we never ever talk and it makes me sadface

EXTRA SHOUTOUTS

darc- enter dubzzzz dude, you were beasting on me in friendlys, idk why you wont =[

starlight- look at gengi's

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa) - I'll be ready at Groat for you.
2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal) For once we didn't have to play in Singles.
3: Cruzie B Townsend (Koolaid) - I dunno how I always manage to SD vs you now.
5: Prawn <3's lawlz - You're annoying. The money issue was people apparently lying about paying for entering singles. It wasn't Pat's fault, and I'm not gunna blame Nacho either but that's why when I do it I usually wait until they're done getting all the entrants and their confirmed payments before entering them into Tio, so it's easier to keep track of. Also didn't help that two people were handling money instead of just one. And don't act like everyone does everything for me for hosting, or next time I'll just not do anything and we'll see how well that turns out letting DNA run it themselves as a whole 15 people show up.
5: TV - Stop maining too many chars.
7: Hinkage - Lose2Prawn some more.
7: Bloodcross - Yea, our games are always wack. I thought I was gunna lose to you yesterday with how I was playing, but barely pulled off the first match.
9: Mikeray - Stop losing to Hink.
9: PatG - Step it up you're slacking.
9: Peachkid - Ggs, weird set kinda.
13: Almo - You had such a hyped set with Wave, it was great.
13: Pelca - You needa step it up too.
13: Bass - I'll have to try my best to keep us away from each other next tourney, even though it was only pools, we do end up always playing now luzl.
13: Abra (Nacho) - Surprising upset of beating both BC and Soma in pools.
33: Dr. Bad At This Game - Thx for writing down pools and yelling matches. Made things go faster.

Prawn

Smash Master
5: Prawn <3's lawlz - You're annoying. The money issue was people apparently lying about paying for entering singles. It wasn't Pat's fault, and I'm not gunna blame Nacho either but that's why when I do it I usually wait until they're done getting all the entrants and their confirmed payments before entering them into Tio, so it's easier to keep track of. Also didn't help that two people were handling money instead of just one. And don't act like everyone does everything for me for hosting, or next time I'll just not do anything and we'll see how well that turns out letting DNA run it themselves as a whole 15 people show up.
ok lets bring name calling into this, very very mature.

lets get one thing straight, if you're gonna "host" these, than any issues arising are your fault. You should have realized that was a problem and addressed it beforehand. The ONLY reason that I brought it up was because I was told you were blaming my friend Pat(Frozn) for what happened. I don't know where the **** you get off doing that.

Seriously, what do you do? You honestly think only 15 people would show up if you weren't hosting.

At least if you could ****ing realize that you barely do anything, then I could accept that its fine if its done that way. But the fact that you are ****ing claiming to be some huge ****ing influence on people showing up is ****ing ridiculous.

Cool, you upload the results nice and quick. Thats a good thing. It does not make you a good TO.

If the typical sign up process was how I signed up it would be hand the money to someone you told me to hand the money to, then go to another person and tell them my name and put my bracket. Which is a system that is doomed to failure.

Honestly I'm really ****ing angry you said this and you should be embarrassed. You hardly do anything at these and you need to accept it or make a list of what you do and prove me wrong. Seeding brackets and pestering people to play matches is not that hard. It really isn't.

Prawn

Smash Master
I definitely did not blame him at all, whoever told you that was lying. I spoke to Fatal about it immediately after and all I said was two people doing sign ups was the problem. And no, I did not have control over that. Pat was doing it, as he should have. Nacho started accepting money apparently, he told me after that he was putting people into Tio that said they payed rather than checking the paper. Was a little late by then, obviously lesson learned by all of us.

Now you on the other hand, mr. jumps to conclusions about everything. This isn't the first time you've done this. Because of YOU we almost had no laptop. NJ coming to DNA is not a reliable source of a laptop, as they ditched out on coming last minute last tourney. Mikeray told me last minute his laptop broke too. So I figured, Pat would bring it as he has been doing, but he told me YOU told him we were fine and not to bring it. Why you would do that for a tourney you're not hosting is beyond me. You wanna host it instead? Go for it, I don't even like to host. I do it because I assume no one else will bother doing it. I do it because I like the community to enjoy Brawl tourneys.

And I don't do anything as hosting? How many entrants did the first 3 DNAs that I did not host get vs the ones I host now? DNA doesn't advertise it, they get some randoms and some regs from the area mostly. Compare the first DNA to the 2nd. Let's not even discuss the rulesets for the first one where no one in NE had a say. What DNA does: Obviously provide the venue, handle the money (they have a register, after all), and provide the laptop. I advertise it, handle the results, set up the bracket, bug people to sign up, constantly having to chase people around the venue to make sure they play their matches so I do not have to be mean and DQ someone who paid $10 to enter singles, and upload the results fast. I have no idea why you are so offended by me saying I help DNA host the tourneys, but I do more than you apparently notice.

You act like a child. Instead of discussing this on AIM or in PMs, you jump to conclusions and post it to the public. YOU should be embarrassed for the way you act.

Because you obviously can't comprehend what I'm saying I'm going to break it down for you

Pat was doing it, as he should have.
Why? Why does he have to do this? He doesn't , he does it because you're too incompetant/lazy to do it.

Because of YOU we almost had no laptop.
Did you ask me if I was bringing a ****ing laptop? No you ****ing didn't. Stop trying to blame everyone else. Take some of the ****ing blame for once you child.

And I don't do anything as hosting? How many entrants did the first 3 DNAs that I did not host get vs the ones I host now? DNA doesn't advertise it, they get some randoms and some regs from the area mostly. Compare the first DNA to the 2nd. Let's not even discuss the rulesets for the first one where no one in NE had a say. What DNA does: Obviously provide the venue, handle the money (they have a register, after all), and provide the laptop. I advertise it, handle the results, set up the bracket, bug people to sign up, constantly having to chase people around the venue to make sure they play their matches so I do not have to be mean and DQ someone who paid $10 to enter singles, and upload the results fast.
You:

Advertise:
aka zao makes the mashboards page, you take 5 seconds to make an AIB page and invite some people. GUESS WHAT. All tournaments start smaller and get better attendance as time goes on. AND DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE RULESET, YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHANGING OF THE RULES.

Handle the results - So you know how to use a flashdrive, fantastic, that is invaluable to us.

Bug people to sign up - Actually, I was not even aware singles registration had started, you called it a grand total of 1 time from what I heard, in fact, it wasn't even you. It was someone else doing it for you.

"constantly having to chase people around the venue to make sure they play their matches so I do not have to be mean and DQ someone who paid $10 to enter singles" - which isn't hard, at all, especially since half the bracket plays itself.

upload the results fast - again, you are handy with a flashdrive MAGNIFICENT.

ALSO, when the money situation arose, YOUR FIRST INSTINCT WAS TO CONTINUE GETTING YOUR *** HANDED TO YOU IN FRIENDLIES BY DAZWA RATHER THAN ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. DAZWA HAD TO TELL YOU TO GO SEE WHAT WAS UP FOR YOU TO LEAVE

This has further concluded you are not much of a TO to me. And I don't bring it up on aim and pm because you never get it and I hope other people can see it. All of this because I POLITELY COMMENTED THAT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED THEN COMPLIMENTED YOUR HANDLING OF THE SITUATION EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SUB-PAR.

ggs cp?

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: Dazwa-Bulba, bulbasaur
2: Fatal-You are the funniest person to play against, you're always so serious
3: Koolaid-I am banning you from playing against me and fats
4: Bizkit-I told you, its not gay unless you touch it or put it in your mouth. But how about we dont lose 1st round in winners.
5: Prawn-Seems like your two worst MU's are snake and whoever I pick to piss you off.
5: TV - stop teaming with blackg, I would like more easy wins
7: Hinkage-those who win by bull****, lose by bull****.
7: Bloodcross- *****, big ****ing erect *****
9: Mikeray-hey...you have the same name as me....
9: PatG-stop teaming with TV, I would like more easy wins.
9: Peachkid-you and riot are gay
9: Copacetic-dungeon master
13: Almo-learn matchups pl0x, be gewd team pl0x
13: Pelca-you, are gettin good at doubs my grimy Colombian friend.
13: Bass-dont get so careless against me
13: Abra (Nacho)-yoshi is stupid
17: Humpy Thrashabout-IF OUR PATHS SHALL CROSS
17: Games&Goodies-my snake to good in B+
17: Soma-I dont know why you and pelca do so well in doubs(compliment?)
17: King J-You have ALOT of promise in this game, come to more tourneys.
25: Wave-They call you joeSD
33: Dr. Bad At This Game-you got better
33: Sphere-YOU DIDNT COME IN LAST IN DOUBS.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I know who didnt pay for singels. there were 4 people that came in halfway through the tourney, one of them was greg. He had a couple other people with him and I think his parents were there too. I dont think he knew that he had to pay.......

Almo

Smash Ace
it's AMG all over again. lol hosts.

can we seriously put this aside and just agree it was some form of a mistake?

the tourney was fun, we had a good time, and iirc the owner of DNA filled the missing $50 or $70 of the pot that was missing, so people got paid that were supposed to. Everyone got their money, i think.

Rather than complain or argue we really should just not worry about it, and i'm pretty sure if people are making a big deal out of this, it's more than likely that it won't happen again.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I was the one who actually realized the pot was missing 70$. We recovred 20$ but 50 was still missing. No one stole it, it came from people not paying for their singles.

and Mike, when you actually make a lot of money from smash, you tend to play serious.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i dont want to jump in but the reason bizkit didnt handle the money/do sign-ups for singles was because he was finishing doubles grand finals. i actually had to sign him up for singles.

anyways fun tourny, i main zss now :]

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I think I might enter singles next time just to get shoutouts lolol

GGs everyone.

Almo *sad face* @ Melee

Top Bottom