• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game Up cleveland 10, 4/10/10

King~

Smash Champion
Singles:
1: M2K ($66.00)
2: Blue rogue ($36.00)
3: King Beef ($18.00)
4: Suyon
5: Argent
5: King
7: Links
7: Apple
9: Altrox
9: Jiffy
9: Bead
9: Alus
13: Yami

Doubles:
1: Vidjo and M2K ($36.00)
2: CAN TON! (Blue rogue and Jiffy) ($24.00)
3: Argent and King
4: the ***** and the kid (King beef and Suyon)
5: Andre and Altrox
6: Buckets (Links and yami)

wow glad to see everyone is getting better, WE TAKIN OVER OHIO :chuckle:

Makin dat money like...............

links24

Smash Ace
man this was fun and was also the debut of my new main: pikachu!!!!!!

but anyway....shoutouts!!!!!!!

Singles:
1: M2K ($66.00):grats on winnin man fun matchs on rainbow cruise ;p

2: Blue rogue ($36.00):lol if suyon and king wasnt here you'd got 1st lol and next time im takin ya to rainbow with ike XD

3: King Beef ($18.00):good **** man that match with suyon was too close

4: Suyon:dont worry man ull get ur spot for money lol

5: Argent:fun matchs man i made a mistake with my cp but ill be comin back for ya with a new one lol

5: King:thx for the pika advice and fun tourney lol you tell me not too but ill always be a flashy pika i cant help it XD

7: Links:you gave up link for pika tsk tsk tsk

7: Apple: uh oh! its tyr second coming!!!!

9: Altrox:keep working on the kirby man i see potential

9: Jiffy:fun friendlies we must do more that ness has gotten alot better ;p

9: Bead:really fun matchs i havent played a wolf in ages

9: Alus:didnt get to play but its cool ya came out

13: Yami:ur really outta practice just train with us and ull be back in top shape again

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
1: M2K ($66.00)- Takin' our local money now...

2: Blue Rogue ($36.00)- Hmm...I know I'm capable of beating you but now it looks more like a counterpicking puzzle with your pocket ICs thrown into the mix. Nice job taking advantage of my FD selection with them, despite how much it pissed me off that I forgot about them. At least I had less trouble with your newfound Peach strategy this time around so I'm glad that I made progress on that.

3: King Beef ($18.00)- Not bad, but now it's time to work on Wario and put the fear back into Blue Rogue's mind every time you show up to a tourney. :3

4: Suyon- That ending was real unfortunate, especially after that great back air you landed. Next hit would have most likely KO'd me. Don't beat yourself up over it though man, you did great in the set overall. Although I wouldn't recommend ever going Snake on me unless you're at least at Infern's level with him; that advice goes for anyone.

5: Argent- Haha...sorry...but I have to talk a little smack here after all that talk during doubles. Don't talk **** to me in doubles unless you're prepared to handle me in singles. Peach Skywalker son! ;)

5: King- Too close vs Suyon, and you did great against Blue Rogue in that first game. I say keep practicing on the Wario matchup specifically and maybe one day you can knock him into losers/out of a tourney yourself. I'd love to see it happen. xD

7: Links- You Pikachu is looking good so far. You've got the smarts to make it happen with him. Link was just holding you down too much before. Oh and Ike on Rainbow Cruise against MK was mad risky. Try Pikachu there next time and see how that works for you.

7: Apple- Nice Lucas and thanks for the compliments on my Wii. Keep practicing man, you could be the next Tyr...or more...who knows lol.

9: Altrox- Good to finally see you again dude.

9: Jiffy- I'll start working out again and we'll have a rematch. And nice job in doubles too, you did a good job of cutting off any momentum we got going on Blue Rogue.

9: Bead- Good to see you again too Bead. Your shades were awesome btw, reminded me of the Beatles or something.

9: Alus- Thanks for coming. My advice is to stick with one character until you know them in and out enough to fight most important matchups with, then move on to practicing other characters if you're interested in them.

13: Yami- Yugi?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I didn't do as well as I should.

I need to practice 1v1s before we actually start singles.

Shoutouts!!

1: M2K ($66.00)- good job winning. My heart was broken and dreams were shattered when I heard you were coming, though.

2: Blue Rogue ($36.00)- Good stuff, Blue. I let you down in the doubles matches vs M2K and Vidjo though. Besides that.... CANTON!

3: King Beef ($18.00)- Nice job on 3rd. In doubles.... The plan was I was gonna take you on. You were trying to take Blue on. It let me get in because you were so focused on him. I would just pick my spots. If Suyon got close, I'd just run away or try and hit him if I saw an opening. So... yeah. Also, arm wrestling is standing up but... I do look forward to the rematch and 1v1s with you. Fun hanging.

4: Suyon- Hard losses but don't get discouraged. Always fun hanging out.

5: Argent- Close set. I'll have to change it up a bit more. That Lucario is always pesky. Nice seeing you.

5: King- We never got to play 1v1. :( Nice tourney as usual. *Thee* NEOH local lol.

7: Links- yeah, we will have to play more friendlies next time. I wanna see play that Pikachu. See ya around.

7: Apple- very nice Lucas. Fun friendlies. Can't wait to play and hang out with you again.

9: Altrox- fun doubles friendlies when we first got there. I wanted to be able to play you 1v1 more. Hope to see you again.

9: Jiffy-

9: Bead- Nice seeing you. I rarely get to play Wolf. You have gotten alot better as well.

9: Alus- I wasn't very pleased with myself losing to you in singles bracket. $3 MM afterwards helped me win back some off my pride. You have gotten better though. You read me well. Hope to see you around and at more than just locals.

13: Yami- fun friendlies. I look forward to playing you again. <3 Ness. We should do some friendly double Ness teaming sometime. :p

Left before singles: Andre- man... I wanted Ness dittoes with you. You were wrecking me kinda well in all those doubles. Next time we will have to make a point to play 1v1 next time.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lolol it's ok KY i didn't care i was too ugh to go. I was not in a good mindset at all this weekend.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
1: M2K - I have nothing to say to you...because I didn't really talk to you at all... :p
2: Blue rogue - How do you combat pure epicness in doubles?
3: King Beef - I was definitely out of it by the time I played you... I really didn't care what happened in the set... But what kinda smack talk was I making in doubles? I don't mean anything I say... It's all in fun... I expect people to do the same to me... :laugh:
4: Suyon - I know how you feel, dude... :( I think I might start playing MK against Snake though... At least until I can do as well against Snake with Luc as I can against MK...
5: Argent
5: King - I'm liking the Anubis strat... I need to team with more MKs and Warios...
7: Links - That second game is what I'm used to doing against Pika... I made a million mistakes in the first game...
7: Apple - Good to see ya at another tourney! Too many Earthbound players at this one...
9: Altrox - You made it to a tourney! Talk to me in about a month or so about your ride situation...
9: Jiffy - I was making so many mistakes... I felt like I had a good read on ya by the time we played on Brinstar...
9: Bead - Kefka? Kefka? KEFKA!!!
9: Alus - Didn't talk to you much...
13: Yami - Good set, dude... I wish I wasn't playing sloppy...

Andre - See you on wifi...

Suyon

Smash Lord
Or you could team with a Pit too Argent :p I could since it has multi jumps too and it can also use arrows and you could care less if you get hit.

King~

Smash Champion
not really, now that i think about it we should have.

but we did fine, we would have won the set if we won the first game. but blue is just to epic sadly Q.Q

Top Bottom