• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, Ohio Smashfest 4/17/10

fonzi21

Smash Ace
For all the People that aren't going to MLG and want to play some smash I will be holding a smashfest at my house (Same place we have our Monthlies) Anyone is welcome. If we get enough people we may even do a small tournament or something for some cash, but since I can't go to MLG I want to get some practice in and I am sure others would like to do the same....SO come on down play some smash. I will let people in about Noon on Saturday the 17th, and your welcome to stay all day (I am kicking people out by 11pm NO LATER). Myself, I believe Champ, and Capem will be here as well along with Warfie. Unfortunately Lou and Nope will be at MLG.

I do not plan to have people stay the night on Friday or Saturday, but if you really want to come and need a place PM me and I will consider it.

We don't need people to bring TV's just Wii's, we have like 15 TV's at my house already so just bring some Wii's.

If you need Directions or want to confirm times or something of the sort or talk about staying the night Friday or Saturday PM me. ANYONE is welcome, lets get a smashfest together and get some solid practice in. I want the MW to improve so let's get some training in. I will update this with people who have responded and confirmed to come.

UPDATE: I AM CAPPING THIS AT 25 people (The 25 does not include the people from Springfield). So respond if your interested and I will put you on the list. I will have an attendance and backup list updated everyday. Sorry to put a cap, but were having our monthly tournament next weekend =P. PEOPLE MUST BE GONE BY 11pm SATURDAY NIGHT (unless I approved you to stay the night).

Attending:
Fonz
Capem
Champ
Warfie
Kiest
SneakyTako
Moose
Argentstew
Blue Rogue

Possible Attending:
Peppywil
Fizzle
Quivo
AndreTruLegend

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm kinda interested in coming out... I'm looking at a 3-week hiatus if I don't do anything this weekend, and I don't wanna fall out of practice... :/

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll get my schedule straight and see if I can come this weekend. Would you guys be going Saturday and only Saturday?

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Well like I said Certain people would be able to stay the night if they asked, but I don't want like 20 people staying is all. Quivo, Kiest, and Tako you guys are welcome to stay because you have allowed me to crash at your place before so if you really wanted to come up friday night it's cool or if your like Argent and are driving 3 hours I would be willing lol. But everyone has to leave saturday night. I have soccer Sunday.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Fonz: Technically, you haven't crash at my places yet... lolz

I have a few requests though...

1) Can we play in the main room with the projector so we can watch the MLG live stream? (assuming they do it)

2) I'd like to do doubles pools. Ohio needs to step it up with doubles (only have 2-3 consistent doubles partners). We need something more solid for when Ohio gets invaded in June.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Yes, and Yes we can do whatever, but we need more Hype! More People!!

Like I said we can do a mini tournament or something for money or for something like a steak N shake milkshake, but we can do teams tournament or something for sure. MORE HYPE.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Smashboards failing is not helping the hype. But yeah we need more competitive doubles.

AND WHERE IS CINCI AT? I know not all of you are going to Orlando.

clowsui

Smash Legend
ss confirmed to be not coming so no tgm either

infern and smash i'll contact tomorrow

i can't make it personally i would if i could tho

sai has work, daycia's going to louisville, lyric has work

e_ has something to do on saturday. kel and OS are in orlando, kassandra will prob have work + how would she get here

in short cincy = infern and smash on this one.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
ss confirmed to be not coming so no tgm either

infern and smash i'll contact tomorrow

i can't make it personally i would if i could tho

sai has work, daycia's going to louisville, lyric has work

e_ has something to do on saturday. kel and OS are in orlando, kassandra will prob have work + how would she get here

in short cincy = infern and smash on this one.
LOL, forgot Y.b.M!!! (even though he's in Orlando)

@Moose: Only have me and Tako for sure in his car.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, three finals next week and my birthday is going to keep me out of this one.

Columbus people should drop by my place Friday night to get some practice in though. I have the room on reserve and smashboards constantly failing hasn't given me any sense of who's coming if anyone.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Hey! I never even confirmed I was coming!

...but, yeah, I'm making plans to come out there and bring some of NEOH with me (Blue and Links have told me they want to go)... I could also get Andre, but he is kinda out of my way... :/

Is Friday night OK?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
At this point, it seems like I'll probably be there. If anyone can help out in any way with a ride, I'm basically guaranteed. MM's for all!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Doesn't matter until Conference Finals, KB... That's my take on it anyway...

Blue and I should be in town sometime tonight... Not sure when yet...

Top Bottom