• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Video thread

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
If anyone has any smash videos, post them here. They will be separated by what type of video they are, and by the person(s) in it. I'll also keep recently posted videos (as in, less than 10 days old) at the top.

DMoogle edit: In addition to posting videos here, members are allowed to create one video thread PER MEMBER. So, if you want to post a new video, you need to do so in a thread you have already created for videos (or, create a new thread IF and ONLY IF you have never created a video thread before.

We can change the layout later... just going to try this and see what happens :p

YOUTUBE CHANNELS

North America

Isai/malva00
SuPeRbOoMfAn
smoke2jointz/s2j
MattNF
JaimeHR
Peek~
Zen Yore
KoRoBeNiKi
A$
Nintendude1189
Fireblaster
Wenbobular
ba11in41ife
Shade
M3tr01D
Sensei
B Link
MarioReincarnate
Jel
Novakane
Snowmanthatknows
Demonic Influence
JustCause
Hamburglar
andrewajt62
Crimson Smasher
thegreginator
TANK64

South America

House/JPleal10
Alancitu
Blaze
Tambor
O.o-RITH-o.O

Europe

AntD 1, AntD2
Dennis Balow
Rene Balow
Swedish Smash

Australia

SSBPete
james
asianaussie
Blackshadow
Sweet Revenge
Leo (lol)
Kronos

Japan

Moyashi
MEGU
Prince
AkaMario/RedMario
Keshiki
Tatuman
gonbenokuni

BETTER CONSOLE MATCHES

BETTER ONLINE MATCHES

COMBOS

COMBO VIDEOS

SSBPete
O.o-RITH-o.O 1, O.o-RITH-o.O 2

SINGLE COMBOS

LUIGI
MARIO
DONKEY KONG
LINK
SAMUS
CAPTAIN FALCON
NESS
YOSHI
KIRBY
FOX
PIKACHU
JIGGLYPUFF

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

TAS VIDEOS

House

malva00

Smash Master
you should put

CONSOLE MATCHES

and then

ONLINE MATCHES

and then

COMBO VIDEOS

and then

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

and then

TAS VIDEOS

as the five main categories

and perhaps a RANDOM VIDEOS category (to put stuff like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg31otfa8nI) if you don't wanna put INSTRUCTIONAL/RANDOM

after ALL THAT

CONSOLE/ONLINE/TAS subsections should maybe be:

"player X's youtube channel"
"player Y's youtube channel"
not a whole bunch of individual links that will make it all cluttered, UNLESS the link is really worthy like Isai vs Superboomfan 12 character battle (but even then just part 1 would be enough)

NOTE: I wouldn't normally want online combo vids being anywhere near console combo vids, but for the sake of organization, I don't mind too much.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Actually, your idea is better. Less categories, and less confusing :)

edit: though thinking about it, I think, for now, I'll have youtube channels as the first category, then have console/online/tas stuff as only the better stuff (and if people want to watch other videos, they'll be in the youtube channel). I guess this goes with your "unless the link is really worthy" :p

edit edit: My reasoning on not having just the youtube channel for console/online/tas is that one youtube channel will be repeated in each category (depending on the person), so... my thoughts were having the better videos be in those categories... which will be decided on if people think one of the new videos is worthy of being in that category. All single combos will be put in by player, but with something like this:

"player's name" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

with each number being a link to one combo. This way, all the combos for each specific character can be included, and not overload the page.

Just trying to be efficient.

And for stuff like "Isai vs Superboom 12 character match", I'll do the same idea, something like this:

Isai vs Superboom (12 character match) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7... etc.

I'll do this for now... and maybe change it later.

Well... I don't have every youtube channel saved, so... I guess people could start contributing by posting youtube channels :p

asianaussie

Smash Hero
The Smash Index has a lot of channels, but there aren't any further divisions into console/online. It also has a TAS channels section.

Do we want divisions between (U), (E) and (J)?

dandan

Smash Lord
noone really plays the pal edition, at least i hope not, there is no point in watching the game in 50 fps.

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
There will be too many links. I'd prefer it if there were a lot of youtube channels and only a few videos in each section: those that are considered must-see, I'd say.

Edit: nvm, malva already suggested something like this. Well, I support it.
Also, add my youtube channel and all others in the Smash Index. Those are pretty good.

malva00

Smash Master
There will be too many links. I'd prefer it if there were a lot of youtube channels and only a few videos in each section: those that are considered must-see, I'd say.

Edit: nvm, malva already suggested something like this. Well, I support it.
Also, add my youtube channel and all others in the Smash Index. Those are pretty good.
lol I was about to say "OLD ADVICE" until I read the edit

Hey bLuE YoShI the m in malva is not capitalized

malva00

Smash Master
how about putting the youtube channels under "north america" "europe" "japan" "south america"

Moyashi
MEGU

you have the wrong MEGU account

how about putting the suggestion in the beginning of my post in columns? can you do that on smashboards?

how about BLUE -> YELLOW -> GREEN?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Haha not to take credit, but I actually thought of splitting the channels by area just like that (adding Australia as well). The only problem was I didn't know who lives where... for some people...

Anyways, I'll do that :p

edit: I separated them more-or-less by region, but I know that probably a quarter is wrong, so if something is wrong, let me know and I'll change it.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
u.u europe is so poor @ video channels... maybe you should put ant-d video channel there

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Australia fails miserably compared to the rest of the world.

Still, the ones that might be updated:
james
Pete
asianaussie

Sorta inactive accounts (mainly for filler):
Blackshadow
Sweet Revenge
Leo (lol)
Kronos
I think you should only put up the one's in the first list, maybe Sweets as well, the rest are :/

I'll record some matches with Kuro and the one in our tourney as well, hopefully wwe cna encourage everyone else to do so as well

malva00

Smash Master
maybe the "better" categories should be removed dun want anyone trying to shove their n64 controller up their ---- cuz their vid didn't make it

SSBPete

Smash Lord
my new combo vid should be coming soon. i just cant finish a couple of my combos yet

oh and u put me there twice, once as pete and once as ssbpete

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Matches from a minor tourney are going up on my page.

Because my PC doesn't let me capture sound, I might post my matches with angry commentary.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Matches from a minor tourney are going up on my page.

Because my PC doesn't let me capture sound, I might post my matches with angry commentary.
(And apple chewing :p)

Also those matches suck, me and Rom both played poor, I'll get some better ones with james/isaac and 1der

Top Bottom