• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST2 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tournament 2! - Orlando, FL - September 4-6 2010!!

Frames

DI
IF
IT
AINT
FLORIDA

ITS

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

get ready...here we go

its 12:30 so im too lazy to make a post...full rules/post/all that jazz by this weekend

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm should be able to make this anybody offering housing for this or any hotels at good price around?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
better find a way to come up with the deposit so you don't have to borrow it from your friends

Frames

DI
finch - "In some areas of the United States, summer season begins on the Memorial Day weekend (the last Monday in May) and ends at the Labor Day weekend (the first Monday in September). "

queen - gotta hide those xboxes

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
awww but i wanted to go to tipped off this year

maybe u can hold tipped off in the winter or something?
I'll PM you my thoughts about the date for TO this year, cause I don't wanna hijack this thread for my own tournament series.

FAST1 was so good, I am definitely looking forward to FAST2!

Linguini

Smash Master
yo frames last time u said it was gonna be only melee. hold it down frizzy! and ill be at this since ill be in gville by then.

Frames

DI
ok people read da top where does it say melee only??? im just sayin

i hate brawl but yes there will be brawl at this so deal with it having a brawl tournament never kept people from coming; only the opposite, therefore it would make the best sense attendance wise to run brawl as well

im not tryin to beat pound 4 here i just want a good regional/national with hopefully a big oos turnout

Top Bottom